Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her mother permanently glued to her side and why can’t she do anything herself without old bag fiddle getting involved🙄
I get this weird feeling it’s coz fiddle did nothing with her as a kid much like Hinch excluding Ronnie so sophs in this weird like child state where she wants mummy to help

Reactions: 15
Aww of course dearest mummy has to help her make the costume. I expect nothing less for the little girl who is still attached to her umbilical cord. She's so clingy and needy all the bleeping time. 32 years old? Nah, she's 32 weeks more like. Her behaviour is weird.
duck off you stupid pair of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For what all those “bits “ cost she could have just bought a bleeping chicken costume!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Costume aside, tell you one thing Ronnie will never forgive you for in years to come soph....splashing EVERY detail of his entire life on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️( and of course being a tit mum to him too 👍🏼)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She's one of these twats who likes to outdo other parents ain't she? Looks more like a Comanche than a chicken. Poor boy.

Screenshot_20221127_171750_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
New Thread Suggestion:
Blocks of wood wrapped up like parcels,they really are a pair of Arsenals.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It looks really cute. But so extra for a pre-school Nativity. I'd love to see the parents WhatsApp groups going off this evening 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It reminds me so much of Love Actually where that little girl says she’s going to be the second lobster in their Nativity play 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ron does make a cute chicken though! X

Reactions: 17
That poor boy is 100% going to trip over in those god awful shoes she has made him!! They are bloody massive, it looks like she has covered a pair of her own shoes with rubber gloves and shoved them on his feet 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Once again…….she got it completely wrong!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she did the terrible shoes. Mummy did the rest.
She bought it all from amazon, so why not just buy the footwear too instead of having a tripping risk on your little boys feet.

Reactions: 20
She definitely had children for content didn't she, we don't need to see this Sophie... let him have privacy!!

You can also see where Sophie got her grabby claw from can't you.

Reactions: 14
Poor Ron. His whole life is out there. When he’s a teen and his friends bringing up all these embarrassing photos from Google to take the piss out of him. Can she do one thing without her mother. Absolutely pathetic excuse as a mum. Yet still moans how hard she has it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She definitely had children for content didn't she, we don't need to see this Sophie... let him have privacy!!

You can also see where Sophie got her grabby claw from can't you.
Yeah, you can see her edging in desperate to stick a feather down. It wouldn’t have surprised me to see her bat Soph’s hand out the way so she could do it instead.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.