Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Range have been up Hinch's arse for ages, using her name on their Insta posts and deleting any negative comments made about her. They have clearly let her order stuff without paying and paid her to do a story about it. If she had actually paid for that stuff there would have been a receipt in the box where she could check the prices.
And what a truly hideous selection of tat she ordered from them. I like The Range and there are some lovely bits in store, but her stories would be enough to put anyone off thinking it was a junk shop.

Reactions: 28
If you are going to use other people’s words Soph, it’s only polite to mention who wrote them in the first place love.

She bloody repulses me. She is so f’ing unoriginal. Why can’t the woman just give credit where it’s due? 😡

Reactions: 9
She bloody repulses me. She is so f’ing unoriginal. Why can’t the woman just give credit where it’s due? 😡
She has no qualms about stealing from people. Half her cleaning tips were ripped off from someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shes feeling brave today not using ad or gifted. Even her post last night saying she didn't know how long it will all last. Its like knows its slowly going & dont give a tit today clearly...

Reactions: 10
If The Range paid for that slot they should be asking for a refund she clearly doesn’t like any of the things she’s picked out

Reactions: 13
With regards to the pear can we said she copied cleaning my anxiety away? She has pear and apple I think.

Reactions: 5
With all that shiny shite in her house she would need the army round to help her dust. I couldn’t cope with that stuff, fluff sticks to it like glue. Can you imagine trying to keep all that stuff dust free. No thanks and with a dog running around it would be a nightmare.
Good luck with it mate and also the house is filling up with a lot or nasty rubbish.

Reactions: 14
Delete it, it never happened
With regards to the pear can we said she copied cleaning my anxiety away? She has pear and apple I think.
I’m sure hinch has got another apple and pear somewhere, might be the kitchen 🧐

Delete it, it never happened

I’m sure hinch has got another apple and pear somewhere, might be the kitchen 🧐

Attachments

Reactions: 4
New thread .. snowflakes on Minkeh, pound signs on Pinkeh, these are a few of Sophs favourite things

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
When I started following this thread on Tattle and had a look at her, I also came across an article on her (it was about the environmental costs of the cleaning industry she's promoting) someone said 'oh I've never seen Hinch and I kind of assumed she was promoting cheap and eco-friendly ways to clean your house as opposed to buying tons of chemicals. Clearly I've been misled by hearsay'. Another interesting comment was from someone who probably doesn't know how IG stories work and therefore didn't realise that's where her following comes from, said 'her IG page is full of these dull grey rooms devoid of life and I don't know why she's got such a following'.

Even her fingers are starting to annoy me now! And the way she points and prods at things

Reactions: 13
new thread suggestion - The bestseller is out 'Hinch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy', dot to dot your way to Planet Ta-daa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Range have been up Hinch's arse for ages, using her name on their Insta posts and deleting any negative comments made about her. They have clearly let her order stuff without paying and paid her to do a story about it. If she had actually paid for that stuff there would have been a receipt in the box where she could check the prices.
And what a truly hideous selection of tat she ordered from them. I like The Range and there are some lovely bits in store, but her stories would be enough to put anyone off thinking it was a junk shop.
As my old Neighbour used to say “ They’ve saw her coming!! What a load of Shite 💩 💩 💩

Our Soph is obviously super intelligent!!! She’s managed to find 3 items out of 20 that begin with “H” 🤪
I feel so sad for the Women (and some Men too I expect) who’ve parted with hard earned 💷 💷 and are currently wasting the Weekend filling out this Book of utter shite 💩 💩 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve spent 30 minutes putting some new Handles on my Kitchen Cupboards 😀 for the Bargain Price of £13 for 20 from Amazon (B & Q wanted £4 a handle so needing 14 I looked for cheaper options) No “hinching” in this 🏡
Life is too precious to spend it endlessly cleaning!! You don’t need to live in a Pigsty but you don’t need to live in a Palace either. Just have a normal lived in home that’s full too the gunnels with Love ♥🌈♥🌈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surprise surprise another take away. Be more of a celebration if you actually cooked in your oven. A nice healthy meal. Oh sorry you're a 29 year old woman who still expects her mother to do the cooking 😡
I am sure I came across a Hinch cooking page on Facebook.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
As my old Neighbour used to say “ They’ve saw her coming!! What a load of Shite 💩 💩 💩

Our Soph is obviously super intelligent!!! She’s managed to find 3 items out of 20 that begin with “H” 🤪
I feel so sad for the Women (and some Men too I expect) who’ve parted with hard earned 💷 💷 and are currently wasting the Weekend filling out this Book of utter shite 💩 💩 💩

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I cannot remember which user came up with this line but I'm no good with thread titles but I loved the line about chucking zoflora about like holy water. That needs going in a thread title 😍🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.