Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a flick through her colouring in book in asda. Its basically a book of blank pages!

My daughter said to me ffs has she done another one? Why?? Its just a notepad isnt it!

I’ve never been more proud of her 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone feel like she’s only put the favourite instagramer page in so people brown nose her more. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes.....i have a "Rag Bag" as my Mum always did when I was growing up. I've always encouraged my children to do the same!
I hate to reveal this 🤪 but my Mum used to cut up our old Knickers for Dusters!!! As a 1970’s Child it was make do & mend, it did us no harm & we grew up happy knowing the value of things!
Mrs Hinch will never know the true meaning of happiness sadly in her fake 🌍 I hope ripping off our fellow Humans was worth it 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Haven’t posted for a while but here’s someone in a Hinch group who’s wrecked something using the incorrect product.
I wonder how many things have been destroyed since this woman started peddling products
I don't understand why it's so basic. 1 my kids draw better than that and 2 their colouring books have more to them. Im legit confused as to how grown ass people are falling all over it like its some sort of bible, it's a poorly put together piss poor excuse of a journal. And I'd be mortified if I'd spent money on something purely used to line her pockets. There's some excellent journals and mindful books out there, she's just capitalising on a vulnerable market. The sooner her bubble bursts the better. Urgh.
She has managed to tap into a group of lonely women who feel by following her, are part of something. Sophie knows her audience and how to manipulate them. I find it really sad for them.

Reactions: 25
After a few terms of being washed etc they were too grey to pass on to others and I hate chucking them to landfill. Work great as.all purpose cloths.

I use the socks for polishing shoes 🤣 might have to use them around the house more now though.
oh yeah forgot I use them.to clean my trainers too 🤣🤣 .....socks...the multipurpose item of cloth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd like to apologise for my flippant reply to Louk.I really do appreciate the sincere🙄 enquiry as to my whereabouts.
I would explain in full about my absence but I think you've all had enough trauma for one day,well I say one day but it's more like a night and a day taking into account the farce that was Jamie's q&a.
Anyway thank you Louk-noone else cared.I could have fallen off my ladder whilst rearranging my bog rolls for all the rest of them cared.
I care.....my life would be so boring without you lot on tattle....I may have fallen into a hinching mania and spent my day vacuuming along to Baby Shark and building a Narnia. X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's ridiculous..post a pink bottle bleach,washing up liquid etc..1242098 likes! Not me it's an unfollow from me! Boring as duck!

Reactions: 6
Haven’t posted for a while but here’s someone in a Hinch group who’s wrecked something using the incorrect product.
I wonder how many things have been destroyed since this woman started peddling products
I shared this one the other day. I also commented on the post that it states on the label that it may be corrosive to metal. Some people 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyone was saying ketchup would fix it. Bloody stupid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s hardly a swear word [emoji23] I think there’s a bit of reaching going on here. Plenty of words can be used in different ways, just because she’s used the word snowflake differently to what we’d expect it doesn’t make her use of it automatically terrible. I’m sure I’ll get collared for defending her, but honestly, there’s bigger issues to get upset over [emoji23]
I think people just find it funny really, not like she's used a bad word or anything. Just a bit of a weird thing to do.

Reactions: 1
Everyone was saying ketchup would fix it. Bloody stupid
I'll tell you something ketchup does fix! We were on holiday a few years back and my freshly blonde bleached hair was turned greenish by the chlorine in the pool and the hot sun 😱😂😂😂 I rang my Mum in a panic as to what to do 🤯😆 & she said soak your hair in ketchup for an hour, then wash as normal. Blow me down, it worked!!! The red neutralised the green and my blonde came bouncing back LOL. Now I always pack a bottle of ketchup - just incase haha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How many days is she going to post the f**king journal for 😡😡😡. Absolute morons thinking they're great with a mad woman's colouring book. Easy few days for her on Instagram " bless you darling" 😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.