Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at all her reposts on her stories today of her hinchers receiving their journals. I’ve noticed they all have the same house! All decorated grey, all have the silver eBay tat and of course use a zoflora box for a book mark and use that tacky bloody pen! Bore off 🙄
I bleeping hate these grey houses!!

Reactions: 5
"Today has been such an emotional day for me" Yeah im sure it has been as you laugh all the way to the bank
I think she meant to say "Today has been such a profitable day for me" Tonight they will celebrate with take-away. Wait... they do that every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I lit a candle yesterday but haven’t lost a baby myself, I didn’t know that was offensive?!
I think the OP meant that Mrs Hinch used all the other peoples' posts to regram for her stories, it was patting herself on the back and people left comments making out as if Mrs Hinch invented the sympathy gesture, despite probably never having miscarried herself. So Hinch was using the gesture for her own profile rather than any genuine sympathy for people.

Reactions: 6
I think she meant to say "Today has been such a profitable day for me" Tonight they will celebrate with take-away. Wait... they do that every night.
Oooooh, I dunno - she might be excited enough to get her pyrex dish out and whack her inspirational, healthy, nutritious, delicious nachos "recipe" 🙄😑 in the oven 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My dears...are you sitting down...?

mxhomes has shared this (not sure she’s still on here?!)

🤐😳😖🤮😱😵
Observe until golden? :rolleyes:

It's not quite the hinch recipe - she used pre chopped peppers and onions and it served two. So one meal to have over double your salt allowance for the whole day and over 100g of sugar per serving! 🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Catching up on todays comments,but just popped on to ask what if someone hid all her books amongst the stationary in the local shop?
😏 just asking 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
nahhhh shut up, what on Earth
Why does it feel like it’s a fingers up to Tattler as it’s been a running joke here since day 1 of her showing.

She’s not once said ‘I’ve had a lot of messages asking....’ about those ‘nachos’...I don’t believe even her Hinchers would need guidance on how to pour a packet of cheese on some crisps and empty a bottle of sweet chilli sauce over it...

Reactions: 10
Hardly a recipe is it nachos? 😂 If you need a recipe for that, then there’s something seriously wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been a lurker for a while. I moved house last December and its around the time I became aware of the Grinch. I spent so much money doing up my house with cushions, vases, candle burners, baskets and other tit she recommended. Absolute waste of money when you have a toddler and another baby on the way. My shiny white walls are now covered in crayon as my toddler thinks shes the next banksy, my artifical flowers are covered in chocolate fingerprints and the vase is cracked, my storage baskets are regulary emptied and replaced with half chewed biscuits or soggy fruit, my cushions are either strewn across the living room or being flattened by my husbands fat arse. I really cannot wait till Ronnie is up and about and into everything. Its not a sustainable way to live with kids. Unfortunately her target audience is mothers with kids. I wish i never got roped into the whole hinch craze and would have saved me the money and stress!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.