Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s said ‘hopefully Ronnie doesn’t go to school talking like me’ ... where else do children learn to talk 🤷🏼‍♀️ They learn from their parents ... absolute disaster!
also they learn behaviour grinch so best be careful 😉

Reactions: 26
There are a lot of people in the U.K. who need a tit tonne of elbow grease to remove the brown staining from there noses!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s had a couple of days off with this book arriving. Plenty of time to make videos that she can post at a later date.

Reactions: 15
Is this a joke? Sophie spent a long time writing this book? I’ve watched my 6 year old make herself a maze or word search in half an hour waiting for our pub lunch to arrive!
Also the star comment............sorry isn’t this the girl promoting her dot to dot on someone else’s post? I feel like I live in a parallel universe at the minute!
This review definitely sounds like it’s been written by someone at Gleam and then they’ve asked Sophie to highlight it.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
If you are going to use other people’s words Soph, it’s only polite to mention who wrote them in the first place love.

I knew this wasn't her.. she's too bleeping thick..😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Mrs H will be around for much longer anyway, the veil is starting to slip and I’ve also seen a real shift in attitude in recycling, excess and the environment. Once the general public start getting a social conscious and companies get on the bandwagon she’ll be cast aside and they will find another face to sell their products as no one will want to be associated with using and stockpiling toxic chemicals they way she has. I do wonder if this is the reason why she’s stopped doing the things like the Hinch haul etc

Reactions: 33
Mrs hinch's fame will burn out as quickly as it lit up. She knows it and is making hay while the sun shines.

People will gradually see through brand ambassador and @joytoclean as just a corporate hard sell pretending to be all fluffy and nice.

She won't care she's encouraged people to spend hundreds to stockpile.

She might even be cheeky enough to jump on the trend of consuming less and using less products, if only to stem the negative attention at herself and pretend to be a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The sad fact that Hinch is selling a lie like all the other snake oil salespeople before her.

The lie that by just cleaning your house and writing a crappy list in her journal your life with all its problems will just magically improve is a con. If your life felt empty before it will still feel empty after when the hype of shining the sink has faded.

There seem to be a lot of unhappy women spending money they can ill afford on products they don't need to emulate Hinch and have their lives transformed like her. Cleaning will not stop your life problems. It wont pay your electric bill. Or fix your failing relationship. Or solve your physical and mental health problems.
When the wheels fall off a this there are women who are going to come crashing down. Those are women that will need supporting not some pseudo positivity shtick in a meme that makes you look like you're doing something but actually is being used as a shield to dodge accountability

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If she was actually business savvy, she would notice that with her influence and platform she could start promoting sustainable cleaning methods and taking advantage of all those small brands who are looking to make a difference.

Instead she continues to buy throwaway crap from eBay and lets the P&G puppeteers make her spray chemicals all around her baby.

Reactions: 24
I unfollowed Hinch probably this time last year and only recently, after reading these threads, had a quick nosey at her stories. Oh my actual God! Her voice and that fake laugh/cackle she does :cautious: Cant believe shes basically brought out a childrens book full of activities for her hinchers (VOM:sick:) Does she really think they are that thick, that a dot to dot is something that will stimulate their minds?

Ronnie looks so much like his dad its frightening!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If you are going to use other people’s words Soph, it’s only polite to mention who wrote them in the first place love.

in fairness there’s 2 whole books after being released that she didn’t write but is credited with but I’m sure the ghost writers and artists are happy enough not to be associated with either hardly a life’s work masterpiece

Reactions: 9
I'm starting to believe..Hinch isn't as loved as we might think. I m wondering if she's being banded about as a magnet for followers and likes. Ok she probs has for hardcore fans, but I reckon a fair few are just on her bandwagon to further their own accounts.
100%

Reactions: 11
I really hope that’s not baby antibiotics on their coffee table. Just because some GP’s will prescribe them doesn’t mean it’s a good idea. One of mine had them early on for an ear infection, big parental regrets, it affected their teeth 🥺

Reactions: 9
If she was actually business savvy, she would notice that with her influence and platform she could start promoting sustainable cleaning methods and taking advantage of all those small brands who are looking to make a difference.

Instead she continues to buy throwaway crap from eBay and lets the P&G puppeteers make her spray chemicals all around her baby.
She’s probably tied into a contract with P&G for a period of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This review definitely sounds like it’s been written by someone at Gleam and then they’ve asked Sophie to highlight it.
It would not surprise me if a number of reviews for this shite and her other book are fake reviews

Reactions: 15
It would not surprise me if a number of reviews for this shite and her other book are fake reviews
100%. There’s no way her Hinch Army 🤢 can string a coherent sentence together, never mind do a book review on Amazon 🤣

Booked myself a little holiday today. I’m off to Hungry, going on a Hedgehood hunt and a spot of hooking if I have the time 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You know what Soph, if you carry on, that is how he will speak. That is how children learn!!! Screenshot_20191019-110446_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.