Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her latest follows makes me feel uneasy. Especially her comment on the post that prob led to her following them - is she intentionally seeking out “special needs” accounts to get content inspiration???. I won’t share as it’s not a big enough following I think. Decent size public account etc but perhaps not big enough to share.
I just had a nose and saw 👀 x

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Let’s look at my old house, now look at my new house.
Honestly Sopha, have a little respect

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Going back to her old home and filming whilst she's there. 🤦🤦🤦
Talk about invasion of privacy. Pot kettle black Sopha, you fuckwit. Your poor sister has to have you poking around her home every time you go. I certainly wouldn't like that. Yeh Soph has gifted the house or whatever. But she should let her family live in peace and not obsess and wet her knickers every time she 'pops' round for a tend brew. She should remember she doesn't live there anymore and just let her sister live her own life and do what she wants to the house. It's not a Saint Sophie shrine ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It's not even cold and the fire is on again. She's going to burn through all her wood before it even gets to single figure temperatures.
Quite literally burning her money because pallets of wood aren't cheap in winter.
Oooo look at little old meee I can heat my home even when it’s warm cackle cackle how did it happen guyyyshh I just don’t knowww all the vesTT!

Reactions: 18
Going back to her old home and filming whilst she's there. 🤦🤦🤦
Talk about invasion of privacy. Pot kettle black Sopha, you fuckwit. Your poor sister has to have you poking around her home every time you go. I certainly wouldn't like that. Yeh Soph has gifted the house or whatever. But she should let her family live in peace and not obsess and wet her knickers every time she 'pops' round for a tend brew. She should remember she doesn't live there anymore and just let her sister live her own life and do what she wants to the house. It's not a Saint Sophie shrine ffs.
Bet that poor cow gets reminded constantly by Sopha and Fiddles how lucky she is and how grateful she should be.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the older lady Fiddle was spotted with was Mrs Hinch the 1st?

I could totally imagine our Soph (begrudgingly) inviting Jamie's parents round for their bi-annual visit then making her Mummy go pick up the Happy Meals because her tummy is too nervous to cook for them all.
It was Grandma Rose, bless’er’arrrt

I'm thinking more fiddles mum , unless parking in a disabled bay was fake again🙄
Fiddles car was definitely parked in a disabled bay, with a blue badge. No bully bullshit fake from me. It was Grandma with her.

Reactions: 25
Went to b&q today and they have the same style Christmas Dec's and same colour packages as hinch picked
She makes out she's created this colour theme 🤣🤣
Oh and they were £2 each compared to hinchs POOSSSSHHHHCCCCHHHH ones View attachment 1728378
I’ve been to a few garden centres recently and it looks like red, gold and green are the most popular colours this year for Christmas decs.

Having just mentioned red, gold and green and having just watched “I’m a Celebrity” I now have Culture Club or more so Boy George’s voice singing “Karma Chameleon” in my head… 🎵Red, Gold and Greeeeeeen🎵 It’s going to be an ear worm now 🤪

• Haha
Who even is this? Anyone recognise that face? Certainly not the filtered version we see on her Insta.

7827986F-B764-465A-B255-45C21A2E82FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
One of her latest follows makes me feel uneasy. Especially her comment on the post that prob led to her following them - is she intentionally seeking out “special needs” accounts to get content inspiration???. I won’t share as it’s not a big enough following I think. Decent size public account etc but perhaps not big enough to share.
I've noted that these types of accounts are rarely in the UK. She seems to pick accounts from the USA where she's not on the radar and they're less likely to pick up on her plagerism (Eileen) and using their real lives as tend content with Ron

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1727759

Ooo, whose little sausage dog is that ...
My husband has just walked past me and said, "what you looking at, hey that looks like our living room". My response was, "you cheeky bastard, our home isn't bland and souless like that, we have COLOUR." I think he saw the same kinda flooring that we have and presumed. I now have the urge to go and dig a 6ft deep hole in our garden and become a widow.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(for you lurking sheep, I'm only joking, no need to panic and call the police.)

• Haha
She’s a full on narc but it’s literally so obvious now it’s scary. Remember threads back when people tried to say she had some sort of neurodivergency?

no she doesn’t.
Nd people have tons of empathy and certainly don’t behave like this. Her erratic and impulsive behaviour are not like the struggles, say, an adhd person has because of an actual neurodevelopmental condition…

ie - a mother with adhd who put her kid on sm and found out the dangers would feel mortified, they would immediately take their child away from the risk and work hard to make sure they were ok

just to say it’s so hard to write this on here but at the heart of any healthy adult is a secure attachment to at least ONE adult, ideally, it should be a main care giver

i am genuinely heartbroken because Ronnie has no secure attachment to anyone, possibly to nursery stuff but given he doesn’t go much I’d say the chances are none

his parents are erratic and inconsistent. Children are way brighter than we believe, i Am 100% confident now ronnie is older he is well aware of his unusual surroundings. As he gets older and goes to school think this poor kid is going to have a bleeping tough time. Not because of bullies but because he will be confused as duck why no one in his family made his greedy mum stop sharing him online to strangers

for Arguments sake if there is a secure attachment now (I doubt it, by his behaviours even from small clippets it looks like a disorganised attachment style, particularly towards Sophie)

I’ve been doing this for years and the fact these small clips can provide snap shots of this already is actually crazy to me.

having your privacy denied to you by a primary caregiver is very much a trauma experience. For anyone interested I would suggest reading about adverse childhood experiences. It’s a new sort of trauma that our generation has created in a digital sense but it’s always been a traumatic experience. That poor child deserves so much better

eta aces aren’t new I worded that badly, but the concept of privacy invasion is in regards to using your kid like this. Many parents deny their kids privacy in other ways but this hinch Solomon style of it is new. No research exists on this itself as an actual ace because it’s far too new but lack of respect for your child and disrespecting their basic rights to privacy and security is still an ace so any research you read about how it impacts a child’s development is relavant

see recent research regarding children who have experience aces presenting like an autistic child which is why ime I wouldn’t diagnose children as young as ronnie as I think his home life is completely bonkers and I don’t feel he has a good environment to grow, kids need to feel safe to grow and attached, nothing I’ve seen ever gives me the idea that poor kid feels any of them things, he always looks confused and in his own world. I know some trusts diagnose asd at his age but for those reasons I’d be reluctant

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My husband has just walked past me and said, "what you looking at, hey that looks like our living room". My response was, "you cheeky bastard, our home isn't bland and souless like that, we have COLOUR." I think he saw the same kinda flooring that we have and presumed. I now have the urge to go and dig a 6ft deep hole in our garden and become a widow.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(for you lurking sheep, I'm only joking, no need to panic and call the police.)
Imagine being allergic to colour except when it comes to baubles at Christmas! How sad! Colour 4 Lyf! ❤💜🧡💛💚💙🤍💗

Reactions: 21
Just when I think she can’t be anymore out of touch with reality she then has the audacity to post that she has nervous tummy for Christmas. Really! Poor Soph, endless time and money, babysitters, etc, however will she get it done?

meanwhile, some of us have lost our homes due to the cost of living crisis and are just scraping by, some of us genuinely don’t know how we’ll afford any presents at all

god she is a massive bleep. Nothing would please me more than to see her face financial ruin

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've just checked it out and seen her rather random comment. 😳😳
The lady isn't even following Hinch either. Probably hasn't even heard of her as it looks like she's American, I think. Definitely up to something as why seek that out and comment. The little girl on the account is adorable by the way, hats off to her mum and dad for all the care and research they give and do. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is super petty and maybe I’m wrong (international shoe sizes, innit?) 😂 but I don’t believe those can be the right size shoes for the kids? Ronnie is a tall three year old in only a size 7? Lennie is 18 months and probably also tall and a 4? My kids got their first shoes when they started walking at 11-12 months and were never as small as a 4 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Granted Soph only wears a lady’s size 5, so maybe small feet run in the family 🤥
My (admittedly tiny and looks 2) 3 year old (almost 4) is in size 7’s and probably will be for a while. I have actual size 4 feet and am a short arse (as are both my sisters, who steal my shoes) so it’s definitely genetics. His first shoes were a size 2 at 16 months (when he finally started walking). But with her claw feet and the fact that her 3 year old is not tiny, it makes me doubt things. I mean I just have a pair of wellies that are always at the back door for my little one to pull on by himself but what do I know when I don’t have a fancy boot room, but rather a shoe rack I found for free in the under stairs cupboard.

Reactions: 7
Just saw this on SSS’ sister’s account. Maybe this is why Hinch is thinking of branching out into You Tube

070CAE92-EB83-4570-9BBC-D31D7A8A2CD2.png

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.