Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flowers from the garden , vase filled with flour , old ornaments šŸ˜‚ best bubs for life just keeps throwing these curve balls šŸ€

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She reminds me of an American who stock their cupboards full of artificial crap and sweets and thinks itā€™s incredibleā€¦. Show us your fridge Soff- bet itā€™s emptyā€¦. Wait where IS your fridge?

whereā€™s the fresh fruit and veg for your children? How many shepherds pies do you make in a week?
Do you really need 10 of the same thing? Or is this more showing off to your followers during a cost of living crisis

what a dumb witch

Reactions: 29
This is just bleeping disgusting. Where's the real food? Why does she have a bleeping tub of sweets that big? Why does she have so many bleeping seasoning mixes? How the duck does she get the stock cube she wants when they're all mixed up in that jar?

Ugh.
IMG_20221112_153322.jpg

IMG_20221112_153620.jpg

IMG_20221112_153458.jpg

IMG_20221112_153520.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The old grey baubles are going back to castle greyskull to decorate the tree she nailed on the wall.... fucksake, still can't believe she did that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking for a deal with Schwartz or haribo Sopha?? And as for the baskets with the lids that would just drive me nuts not been able to see what I have at a glance

Reactions: 25
I really think in the current cost of living crisis we are in influencers should not be showing full cupboards of sweets etc A lot of people are living hand to mouth just now and seeing that could really be a trigger. Mothers will be sitting feeling like shite that they donā€™t have a whole basket of sweets gums etc and maybe the occasional bag as an after school treat if that x

Stop taking your kids out in a muddy tit covered field in their slippers you utter fuckwit. What kind of parent even does this? šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Screenshot_20221112_154751_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
This is just bleeping disgusting. Where's the real food? Why does she have a bleeping tub of sweets that big? Why does she have so many bleeping seasoning mixes? How the duck does she get the stock cube she wants when they're all mixed up in that jar?

Ugh.
View attachment 1725091
View attachment 1725092
View attachment 1725093
View attachment 1725094
How to tell the world you hardly ever cook pasta. Decant it into a jar and stick it up on a high shelf and push it to the back... seriously, pasta doesn't last 5 mins in this house!
Also the microwave rice is such a waste of money if you need to buy that many packets... just buy dry rice and put it on the hob for 25 mins šŸ™„
I'm clearly in a bitchy mood today for this to bother me.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck me the amount of sweets she's hoarding šŸ˜³
Her poxy pantr y is basically full of crap in fancy containers šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø did the baskets really need to be doused in chemicals too?!?! šŸ˜¬

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Hennerz has his say šŸ¤­ (Volume needed, contains swears)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Looking for a deal with Schwartz or haribo Sopha?? And as for the baskets with the lids that would just drive me nuts not been able to see what I have at a glance
She hasnā€™t got anything to see so thatā€™s why it doesnā€™t bother her

Reactions: 12
Do you know what, Iā€™m not even pissed off at her for spending thousands of pounds on Christmas crap. If sheā€™s got the money and thatā€™s what she wants to spend it on then thatā€™s up to her (as my Dad always says, you can only spend it once!) but recording several stories on her Instagram to brag about it? Thatā€™s the bit that is in really poor taste.
I think sheā€™s backed herself into a corner. She got instafamous by showing her ā€œEbayersā€ and her ā€œHinch haulsā€ from Home Bargins, B&M and Poundland and if she doesnā€™t continue to show her followers what sheā€™s been buying every day sheā€™s literally got no other content. All she does every single day is accumulate material possessions and spend money.
All day, every day!!
I canā€™t even begin to imagine how boring, empty and unsatisfying her poor little life must be and the sad thing is that I donā€™t think she even realises.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Who the duck are all these sweets for? šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜² The boys would be bouncing off the walls for days if they ate those. More likely for her as she eats like a 5 year old trapped in an adults body. That amount of sugar and E numbers is off the scale. Jesus.

PhotoGrid_Site_1668268612667.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What faff having to remember what box your ā€˜foodā€™ is in! Put it in a cupboard like normal people!!!

Reactions: 20
She has no concept of money or things any more. Sheā€™s surprised when she opened the decorations because nothing means anything. She didnā€™t have to work really hard for it, I can guarantee she didnā€™t even look at the cost of anything just threw in what fits with the ā€˜imageā€™ sheā€™s trying to create. In the real world people save for nice things so when they do buy something itā€™s really special and they treasure it. She has such a throw away lifestyle now.
Sorting the pathetic pantry out, surely Iā€™m not the only one who just buys a chilli sachet because the meal plan says chilli that week? Not buy 5 packets. She has no concept of cost anymore. She has nothing special. Itā€™s quite a sad existence if you ask me.

Honestly, economic crisis/recession aside, I'd be bleeping ashamed to broadcast that my family eat that much tit on SM. It's embarrassing. Poor diet - poor health. Not something to brag about.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Who the duck are all these sweets for? šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜² The boys would be bouncing off the walls for days if they ate those. More likely for her as she eats like a 5 year old trapped in an adults body. That amount of sugar and E numbers is off the scale. Jesus.

View attachment 1725127
Now we know why her kids donā€™t sleep.
Two tonnes of E numbers and never allowed to burn off any energy!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.