Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Wot have you done? This is extreme risk taking behaviour, we need to stage an tattlevention. #peaklevelhunbehaviour 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m so ashamed to be honesssssscht. Thank feck I managed to sidestep booking the alpaca walk though, then we’d be looking at true hunz behaviour 🤪 You could even buy a floofhead jigsaw puzzle, I’ll be having nightmares tonight doing that in my sleep 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Swedish chef

VIP Member

Lilah

I doubt it made the UK news, but last month we had a tragic explosion at a shop/apartment block next to a petrol station in a very small village called Creeslough in Co. Donegal here in Ireland. 10 people lost their lives in the blast, and some of the stories we've heard are just heartbreaking.
I promise to donate to the Irish Red Cross, who have been working closely with the village and all those affected. Many were injured, trapped for hours under rubble. The psychological effects, besides the physical, are just devastating to think about. I'm not a high earner, but I will happily donate towards helping these people rebuild their community and try to move forward amidst the intense heartache 💔 xxx
It's absolutely heartbreaking. I know the area and what a lovely idea. Those poor people.

• Heart

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Guys I've had an epiphany!
She realises what a fuck-up she's made with the "farm" so she'll "accidently' burn this house down with her shitty decorations! She wins the sheep back and might even make a headline too!
She's saved its a Christmas miracle!
And she'll move back into the shrine for a while

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Is this who has mrs hinch's old house? Flooring in some of her highlights looks very similar

Am I behind? Was this news already? 🙈😆 can someone snoop and tell me if I'm just putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5000

-ignore me...im just literally seeing things and questioning them dont mind me il see myself out 😆😆😆😆
I think you’ll find that thousands of idiots have copied her grey theme so that’s prob just her house and not grey skull..

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
This is the dog Hennerz was running around with, fur cousin Frankie.

View attachment 1728914View attachment 1728915
Well I was nearly right with Freddie 🤣🤣

you could tell she was trying to hide him when she was panning around all over the place.

I remember her saying that if they wanted to go public with it they could do but her sister is out of the insta hun ‘limelight’ so why would she even if she wanted to 🙄🙄

Horridhenrietta

I often wish we could support each other more than just messages on here. I love handmade things and supporting small businesses, our tree has quite a few handmade personalised/special baubles. I've been wanting to get a memorial one for our spaniel who passed over to the rainbow bridge last year but can't bring myself to do it, so as was last year his wee bauble we got for him a few years ago will hang again this year and I'll shed some tears as we miss him terribly. I am so sorry your wee business is struggling ❤❤ Makes me so angry that people like LL are taking away from people like you xxxx
I love to buy from small etsy shops. (((Hugs))) for your Pooch my lovely too ❤

Oh I feel your pain and I send hugs xx
Small business owner too and also a creative, and I totally get it!
I wish we could get noticed, I wish we could be featured and I wish people could see how hard we work!!
just want you to know that you’re not alone and there are lots of us here who would willingly support you xx
Wish we could start up a little tattle online marketplace somehow! To share/gift stuff and promote each other, it would be lovely but understand totally impossible within the rules which is fair enough!

sorry to derail..,, I can’t even form a rational sentence about how much those twattering baaaawbul stories fecked me off:mad:
I trawl insta often for small businesses of interest & always try to support small ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.
Yes comments like this from actual parents you know relatable ones not tend ones that let their kids run around in the wet grass in slippers.
Again though was just so she could bring up home bargains like guys I got a fuck ton of money but look at these trusty cheap slippers you paupers can afford.

What I don’t understand is the kids wellies in home bargains are right NEXT to the slippers

Gennie19

VIP Member
I’ve spent a lot of time around horses before I became a mam. It’s amazing what things scare a horse and cause a spook and Alpacas can’t be much different in being flighty. Pretty certain allowing your children to run around the fluffy f£ckers with a toy pram and umbrella is another way to put them in harms way!
Thought the same and made me feel uncomfortable seeing that

AllieBee

VIP Member
Before IG came around you would have been ridiculed by the family/neighbours if you dared to display your Christmas decorations before Advent.

Now we have the stoopids putting them up straight after Bonfire night or earlier in Mario's case.

Awww. I'm a stoopid and proud! No shame here! I don't splash it all over the gram though, it's just for me and mine!

un-hinched

My guess for the number of trees:

The simple answer is “more than Trolloman”, but…

1. Lounge to offset the wonky TV
2. Memory room because what’s Christmas without memories which are discarded the following year
3. Movie room - couldn’t possibly promote Sky without a seasonal setting
4. Front door to enhance the crem entrance
5. Hall - don’t care what it looks like as long as it is taller than Rochelle Humes who lets face it has beaten Hinch to it (bitch!)
6. Ron’s room - farm themed 😴
7. Lon’s room - greige random shit
8. Henry’s room - her first born son MUST have his own tree, covered in dog treats
9. Playroom - that will be Corrie themed to go with the cobbled street
10. Orangery for cuntent creation
11. The one outside which will be lit up for the village of Maldonia to enjoy
12. A handcrafted one for Weepy in the workhouse

I’m 💯confident I’ll get get a bingo
The camels might also get one made of carrots and hay!

• Haha

beanpole

Chatty Member
Going back to her old home and filming whilst she's there. 🤦🤦🤦
Talk about invasion of privacy. Pot kettle black Sopha, you fuckwit. Your poor sister has to have you poking around her home every time you go. I certainly wouldn't like that. Yeh Soph has gifted the house or whatever. But she should let her family live in peace and not obsess and wet her knickers every time she 'pops' round for a tend brew. She should remember she doesn't live there anymore and just let her sister live her own life and do what she wants to the house. It's not a Saint Sophie shrine ffs.
I wonder if she was made to “gift” the house by Fiddle and didn’t really want to which is why she’s being all weird about it now