Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Fucking outdoor slippers 🤣 Aye dead on love! Totally didn’t occur to her that the footwear she’s shown for weeks outside is completely inappropriate for those kids so she had to cover it up somehow after reading it on here 🤣

and why is she pretending her kitchen won’t stay tidy for long? We’ve never seen it with any kind of clutter or life happening in it! Just you keep wiping dan those surfices hunnay… can’t wait to see your seven trees cluttered with deep red boebols and shite while the rest of us worry about paying for Christmas at all this year! Atv!
You can’t make a mess boiling a kettle for mug shits

• Haha
Reactions: 8

tandm

I doubt it made the UK news, but last month we had a tragic explosion at a shop/apartment block next to a petrol station in a very small village called Creeslough in Co. Donegal here in Ireland. 10 people lost their lives in the blast, and some of the stories we've heard are just heartbreaking.
I promise to donate to the Irish Red Cross, who have been working closely with the village and all those affected. Many were injured, trapped for hours under rubble. The psychological effects, besides the physical, are just devastating to think about. I'm not a high earner, but I will happily donate towards helping these people rebuild their community and try to move forward amidst the intense heartache 💔 xxx
Yeah it was horrific and the loss of life so tragic and so young, I don’t live far from there so know what you’re referring to 💕

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
This is super petty and maybe I’m wrong (international shoe sizes, innit?) 😂 but I don’t believe those can be the right size shoes for the kids? Ronnie is a tall three year old in only a size 7? Lennie is 18 months and probably also tall and a 4? My kids got their first shoes when they started walking at 11-12 months and were never as small as a 4 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Granted Soph only wears a lady’s size 5, so maybe small feet run in the family 🤥
Agreed. My small 3.5 year old is a size 8. I would have placed Ronnie as a 9. Lonnie as a 5/6.

Palms

Oh I've got fleece pj's FOR BED too. But they're full PJ'S, not a tiny little bralet top 🙈
Nusty troll, its actually the length of her wedding dress to us normal height people. but she's just soooooo tall it only fits her as a crop top.😉🙃

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Surely that sort of commodification of Christ defeats the entire point of Christianity. Oh the irony and hypocrisy. Here’s a thought hinch babe. Instead of squaffing a hundred quid on a pretty bland nativity scene give £95 to charity and spend a fiver on a fun nativity set from Lidl that your kids can play and engage with if Christianity is what you choose to practice with your family.

That’s why she put the stable door in ehhh.
I thought it was to show off her horse teef

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Exactly! Didn't have any anxiety over any bruises or whatever thing she claims she has
Tbf I genuinely don't think the bruise thing may have been an issue back then. I haven't read her books, everything I know is from her IG and here, but there is a very good chance the bruising is the result of any blood thinning meds she may be taking. She may not have known anything about the clotting disorder (willing to be corrected if someone has read the books and knows differently) until she actually had a very significant DVT and was tested then, and as she has had such a significant blood clot in the context of a clotting disorder she may be on blood thinners for life now (possibly one of the NOACs). The bruising that can go with taking such meds can be spectacular so possibly is something many will want to hide...she's just lucky her collar bone and shoulder don't seem to get bashed much!

As I say, I only know the parts of that story she shared on social media so am happy to hold my hands up and say I was wrong if she has said elsewhere she was diagnosed at an earlier age (or isn't on blood thinning medication now so 'easy bruising' now would be similar to what it was when she was younger yet didn't bother her then).

Gennie19

VIP Member
Is anyone actually living there? It seemed very empty with no personal photos etc. Makes you wonder if she’s pretending someone is living there so people don’t know the house is sitting empty
Good point!! Doesn’t look very lived in….

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
OK I'm owning up! I put all mine up on Sunday, I adore Christmas and it's never too early for me! I've got about 8 Christmas trees (only 4 are decorated) a massive tree arch, and a conservatory roof is bauble heaven ( we have invisible netting and a light net and hook the baubles up). I love it, and haven't put ANY photos on social media cos people don't need to see it! I'm sitting here basking in the cosy glow of my Christmas lights! Feel better now? You're honestly not alone there's loads of people just like you and me out there!
Ahh I feel much better! I love baubles every one on my tree is different and mean so much more then hinch chucking money at the most expensive ones!

• Heart

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
She must of shit the bed, and as she's up nice and early she may as well add the odd comment and like to keep the flock happy. Hard work for her to try and keep the engagement up, bless 'er 'art.