Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausage dog spotter - Mamfa has a dog. She filmed Henry running around with a dog. I feel like it was a sausage dog. I hope someone knows!!

Poor mamfa - not allowed to put up any family photos or have any personal stuff out in case sopha pops by wanting to film and brag how amazing she is for giving her house to a speeesssshaaal family.
Yessss I spotted the dogs head, think he’s called Freddie ? Could be making that up guyyshh I’m only learning.
What a soulless house fancy frantically shoves anything personal away just for the queen on maldon to come parading in like she’s mother feckin Teresa

Reactions: 19
Is anyone actually living there? It seemed very empty with no personal photos etc. Makes you wonder if she’s pretending someone is living there so people don’t know the house is sitting empty
Good point!! Doesn’t look very lived in….

Reactions: 7
Is she looking for sympathy in her last story ? Visiting her old house like a shrine with it feels so safe ? She’s not a refugee ? She choose to leave ? Appreciate what you have Sophie and stop taking the shoppers for mugs.

Reactions: 41
With their money, I’d have had a bespoke stair gate made, not one that is two steps up with a ground bar at the opening, especially with having stone flooring . I’m not a parent but it’s obvious what a danger that stair gate is
She'll be waiting or contacting companies for #gifted wooden ones, then she can get rid of the metal one to the tip as she did the ones in Greyskull.

The company that did the others has gone out of business so she's stuffed with them doing it.

Reactions: 15
If any of mamfas crew get hold of the ‘beautiful family’ thing she’s going to be torn to shreds

Reactions: 9
i have 1 daughter and 1 dog. Both beginning with T and I often call my daughter the dogs name and vice versa 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fair enough lol. I'm saying it was the road path but it could have been down her path. 3rd hand tea so rather weak. :p
Would it be a bit pointless to walk them on leads when they have the run of the garden anyway?

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the episode of Fraiser where he 'helps build a house' and he keeps rocking up questioning the changes the family have done? That's Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the older lady Fiddle was spotted with was Mrs Hinch the 1st?

I could totally imagine our Soph (begrudgingly) inviting Jamie's parents round for their bi-annual visit then making her Mummy go pick up the Happy Meals because her tummy is too nervous to cook for them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Filming her old house?! You just wouldn’t do that, you left! You gave it to your sister, it’s now her safe place. Filming her home for your stories just so you can bleat on about how it hasn’t changed is kinda cunty!! You might as well just say aw look it’s all the old tit I discarded thats in here, cause the sis has duck all 🤷🏼‍♀️
I reckon she’s not allowed to change anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the older lady Fiddle was spotted with was Mrs Hinch the 1st?

I could totally imagine our Soph (begrudgingly) inviting Jamie's parents round for their bi-annual visit then making her Mummy go pick up the Happy Meals because her tummy is too nervous to cook for them all.
I'm thinking more fiddles mum , unless parking in a disabled bay was fake again🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Went to b&q today and they have the same style Christmas Dec's and same colour packages as hinch picked
She makes out she's created this colour theme 🤣🤣
Oh and they were £2 each compared to hinchs POOSSSSHHHHCCCCHHHH ones
20221113_111643.jpg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.