Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, she's just taking the piss at this point after reading here. Who the duck puts their children in 'slippers' to go out on to a muddy field on the daily? I don't care if they don't go in the house, it's absolutely stupid and not practical in any terms.
"Outdoor morning slippers". I don't know anyone at all who has even got a pair of slippers just for mornings squelching about outdoor. She's just made that up for shits and giggles.
She's got a boot room. Full of boots and wellies. But the boys wear slippers? head. No parent would even think of letting their kids out like that. Especially in this cold, muddy, wet weather. Stupid witch.

View attachment 1727536
Agreed. What’s easier to put on than a pair of the pull on wellies? Designed for kids to do it themselves. Their little feet must be soaking just now as the grass is hardly drying out.

Reactions: 14
Agreed. What’s easier to put on than a pair of the pull on wellies? Designed for kids to do it themselves. Their little feet must be soaking just now as the grass is hardly drying out.
Exactly this! With the money she has a pair of wellies or even a pair of crocs are super simple to put on and are waterproof. What a 🔔🔚.

Reactions: 13
As much as this pains me to say this I'm going to;

Crocs!

Easy to slip on and off and far more practical in the farm garden.
They even come with floofy fleece linings!
Great for kids if they struggle with wellies and you're a lazy parent.

Also far more hygienic than slippers 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
Only just seen this. Wasn't plagiarising like a certain someone we know 👀
Is obviously a more sensible option than slippers!!

Reactions: 5
This is a bit unfair and nitpicky. I imagine all parents of more than one have mixed their kids names up on occasion. I know I have.
What. I meant was Len was trying to talk and she was getting all giddy and interrupting she does when Ron talks-which is why she said Ron instead of Len. that’s all

Reactions: 5
I feel it in my waters..this is 100% a bingo.
If it is a puppy, it's another slap in the face for everyone struggling with finances. We worked out what our dog costs us and food, insurance, treats, vet plan and grooms come in at circa £140 per month. If you use daycare/dog walker, you can easily double that (not that Sofa would pay a dog walker)

I will never understand all this decanting food/products into glass jars.

Who can be fucked?
Me 😂I love pasta and rice and have Ikea glass jars for ease, so I can see how much of which pasta I have as I use pasta pretty much daily. Works better than leaving it in bags which always splits in a funny way and then you're picking off pasta tubes off the floor!
I don't use the jars for anything else though

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Spunks away nearly a grand on Christmas decks but hey look keeps a cardboard box and chalky pen to be a super savvy saver and make Christmas boxes. She’s just like us. Honest. Bless ‘er ‘eart.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Soph- if you’re happy to show us anything in the house, show us the playroom in it’s entirety (not hiding the inevitable tv) and show us all the bedrooms properly- including your parents one. Oh and the dog wash. And the boot room with a neat row of Hunters. Just not in child sizes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Cheers for the ad Tattle, but it’s wellies I’m after. Slippers (wet and dry) are a-plenty

View attachment 1727005
Ive just been give the option of boots or slippers 😂

BC93B29E-D570-4012-BA40-931B20E4A9CB.png

Who the duck hangs around their kitchen lol,I love my kitchen but I don't sit in there with my kids..... In other words THE KIDS WHO ALSO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE aren't allowed in the lounge that's pristine with white carpets... Why not take some of their toys in the living room on a evening when it's getting dark early and cosy up with the fire on? My kids have a toy room but half the time, actually most the time, they pull toys into the lounge which is absolutely fine. Takes 2 minutes to tidy up when it's bedtime.
What a LIFE those boys have 💔
If you wanted them to hang around in the kitchen you would get a little sofa area instead of that bleeping useless f&b booth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So jimbobnoknobs family are round this afternoon but she’s at her old house…….really??!! Is fiddle there, is that why she’s gone round?? Is she really that bleeping rude and ignorant that she leaves when Jamie’s family make a rare appearance?? Xx

• Wow
Reactions: 35
bleeping outdoor slippers 🤣 Aye dead on love! Totally didn’t occur to her that the footwear she’s shown for weeks outside is completely inappropriate for those kids so she had to cover it up somehow after reading it on here 🤣

and why is she pretending her kitchen won’t stay tidy for long? We’ve never seen it with any kind of clutter or life happening in it! Just you keep wiping dan those surfices hunnay… can’t wait to see your seven trees cluttered with deep red boebols and shite while the rest of us worry about paying for Christmas at all this year! Atv!
You can’t make a mess boiling a kettle for mug shits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filming her old house?! You just wouldn’t do that, you left! You gave it to your sister, it’s now her safe place. Filming her home for your stories just so you can bleat on about how it hasn’t changed is kinda cunty!! You might as well just say aw look it’s all the old tit I discarded thats in here, cause the sis has duck all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58
God she's a cheese fest, how ridiculous is she being.

Soph, if it feels so safe you wouldn't of moved from a house big enough to comfortably home a family of 4 plus a dog but no you wanted to have daily brags and alpacas.
Oh and ofcourse nothings changed because you won't let mamfa bleeping decorate in her own style by the looks of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Fair point but do you film it and post it on the gram for your millions of sheep/ bots?
I do it hourly. I run through all 4 of my kids names b4 finally settling on the one I’m after 🤦‍♀️
I’ve only got one grown up child & still call him by my brothers name more often than I care to admit 🤣 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so confused…Jamie’s family were allegedly going to notafarm but she’s now at Greyskull? Was Jamie’s folks visit a drive by or something? Surely they’d of stayed all afternoon? It’s not late.

Reactions: 29
Didn’t she move cos she didn’t feel safe?! But now it feels safe… oh dear more lies their really mounting up

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Dont forget guyshhhh, you made me so rich I've got 2 houses! Thanks so much for providing me with enough wealth to do that and well done for falling for it. 👍

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.