Mrs Hinch #597 I ignore every negative nancy, I have 3 kitchens, I'm so fancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They stay little and play with toys for such a short space of time before you know if they have grown up and its over. Time has flown by with my own daughter and I miss those days. She should embrace them while she can instead of worrying about things looking perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven’t clicked her page for months but saw her on my feed. How the duck does she expect any of her original followers to still support her? Has there been a decline?

I hope the cost of living crisis finishes her off because nobody who made her can relate to her.
I suspect her ultra followers will still follow her for a bit longer because they think they love her. They days of her advertising something like a minky and the huns legging it to the nearest shop to get their skanky kits on one then bragging are over. Influencing has had its day at least in its current form. The current cost of living crisis will see the end of it. Lifestyle influencers who have a talent, such as cooking, making things, money saving tips, eco clean people will rise up and overtake them. It doesn't matter what Hinch does with her account at this point, for everything she shows, there are other accounts that do it much much better. She hasn't bothered with tiktok and that's where a lot of people are making it these days. Instagram was big 4 or 5 years ago but that's had its day as well, pushed aside by tiktok. Bye Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I noticed that the two camo ones were identical with the letter R on them ..

My kids would be absolutely horrified if I showed the contents of THEIR wardrobe and ThEIR bedroom to online strangers. Kids need their privacy and their home should be safe haven for them. Why can’t she show her followers her and Jamie’s wardrobe contents? Why her kids? Why the need to even show these things. She doesn’t care about her kids privacy at all 😞
How does anyone get through to her? Like really make it sink in? If she's not getting it after nearly 600 threads then will she ever get it??? So sad for those boys and the future they have 😓

Reactions: 18
This is amazing. Hinch has soooo much to learn from you 🥰
Thank you so much ❤ The best find recently was all but one of the “that’s not my…” books at the local Red Cross charity shop for a fiver! It doesn’t have to cost a lot to read to your kids and enjoy books with them and it’s just so enraging!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I suspect her ultra followers will still follow her for a bit longer because they think they love her. They days of her advertising something like a minky and the huns legging it to the nearest shop to get their skanky kits on one then bragging are over. Influencing has had its day at least in its current form. The current cost of living crisis will see the end of it. Lifestyle influencers who have a talent, such as cooking, making things, money saving tips, eco clean people will rise up and overtake them. It doesn't matter what Hinch does with her account at this point, for everything she shows, there are other accounts that do it much much better. She hasn't bothered with tiktok and that's where a lot of people are making it these days. Instagram was big 4 or 5 years ago but that's had its day as well, pushed aside by tiktok. Bye Sophie.
Spot on with everything except, she tried tik tok, she was tit, she deleted her account 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually dying that she's now following Soho House. Angling for a membership no doubt. What media or creative industry is she in exactly? A cleaner from a small town who signed off on a Tesco collection is going to be laughed off the table.
IMG_20221108_175021.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They stay little and play with toys for such a short space of time before you know if they have grown up and its over. Time has flown by with my own daughter and I miss those days. She should embrace them while she can instead of worrying about things looking perfect.
Exactly - I miss the Lego and brio bits all over the floor, the musical toys that wind you up, fireman Sam, in the night garden and all things Thomas the tank engine! She’s the one missing out -she’s making fake memories for Instagram - not being involved with her kids at all. Time passes by so quickly. She does nothing with them by herself. Never see her taking them food shopping with her or to soft play just by herself, with no Jamie or mummy Freda to hold her hand. Her parents have a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 25
If this person messaging her is bothering her so much since February or whenever why not block them???) you don’t keep it going for this long 🤔🤔. She’s been saving them up ( or they’re fake ) cos when you reply to someone’s story even going back through your chats with them it disappears so she’s been saving them up since feb?! Ok then 🤔🤔

also if it bothers her that much someone commenting on her child. Here’s an idea 💡 don’t put them on instagram. There’s awful people in the world& she should be protecting them 🤯. Dumbass

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you so much ❤ The best find recently was all but one of the “that’s not my…” books at the local Red Cross charity shop for a fiver! It doesn’t have to cost a lot to read to your kids and enjoy books with them and it’s just so enraging!
Boot fairs are brilliant for kids books too! Fair play to you, your kid is going to have a life that is a million times happier than poor Ronald and Leonard Hinchliffe's. I pity those poor kids, they are deprived.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hinch could release a That’s not my…real face book

• Haha
Reactions: 68
[/QUOTE]
I love hidden gems in charity shops! They're the best! Just think of the head start you're giving your child & how he'll appreciate it in years to come. I was encouraged to read from really young and English was always my best subject at school. Keep up the encouragement 💜
Edited to remove double quote

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Actually dying that she's now following Soho House. Angling for a membership no doubt. What media or creative industry is she in exactly? A cleaner from a small town who signed off on a Tesco collection is going to be laughed off the table.
View attachment 1714626
God forbid she gets membership! She will not fit into the original House on Dean Street or Soho Farmhouse. She wouldn’t be able to cope with the no phone rule ie: no photos or filming! A friend of ours applied and was initially turned down but does now have membership. The criteria is very high!

Reactions: 13
Nancy Birtwhistle telling everyone bicarb and vinegar is a waste of time...just fizzes but doesn’t clean ....in your face Hinch! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.