Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I see. So get some hun sympathy all ready for a nice day full of ads. We see you Hinch. We see you. Why would you not just have blocked a troll, that's what you normally do. Or did you keep it going with the sole intention of using it in the future to gain sympathy when you needed to flood the ads?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What she means is that she’s only just seen the most recent message from them and then scrolled back through previous ones. She’s so busy, she doesn’t have time to read all her inbox...

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Call me mental but I believe she sent those messages herself to seek sympathy! There’s no way in hell she wouldn’t have blocked or reported that person since 9 months ago!! I got blocked FAST for saying something not remotely negative on her comments ages ago. She only acknowledges negative messages or comments so she would have seen and blocked ages ago. Liar.
She wants her army to get behind her and is using poor little Ron for it. She is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Having looked at her post those messages, apart from the moron one, aren't that bad. The one asking why he can't talk and has he been assessed are simply based on the stories Hinch puts out. And saying Ron is naughty , well that's what Hinch herself insinuated. Just think Hinch, if those kids were nowhere near the gram you wouldn't get any messages like that at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Auriikaterina is on the news now, has hinch ever been on the news, let alone in another country 🤣🤣
She was so lovely and came across well. Now she really did look like cleaning made her genuinely happy - no way could I clean the homes she goes into - she tackles actual dirt unlike pretend cleaner Mrs Hinch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Call me mental but I believe she sent those messages herself to seek sympathy! There’s no way in hell she wouldn’t have blocked or reported that person since 9 months ago!! I got blocked FAST for saying something not remotely negative on her comments ages ago. She only acknowledges negative messages or comments so she would have seen and blocked ages ago. Liar.
She wants her army to get behind her and is using poor little Ron for it. She is vile.
I got blocked just for liking a comment someone else made on someone else's post. It wasn't even on her post, she must have been desperately trawling.

Reactions: 16
What she means is that she’s only just seen the most recent message from them and then scrolled back through previous ones. She’s so busy, she doesn’t have time to read all her inbox...

🤦‍♀️
You’d think that but I don’t believe it.

Reactions: 8
I feel like we need a disclaimer at the start of the new thread because there will be all sorts sniffing around 🙄

THIS THREAD HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE RON & LEN RAVE THREAD!

We never tolerate sending direct messages to influencers and certainly not about the children. Ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
To be honest, I read that 'moron' comment as the "troll" calling Hinch a moron (not Lennie). It's not trolling if it's true.....

Reactions: 19
Just catching up and see that Sophie is using the troll card again! If anyone messaged me like that it would be a simple block. I don’t believe her for this reason - we all know she is able to block people and why have you allowed this to continue since February? Why share this if you aren’t naming and shaming - is it because your fake empire is crumbling down around you and you need sympathy and open wallets of your followers to continue living the lifestyle you and your lazy arsed husband have become accustomed to? So she’s basically used her boys this morning in order to be able to post this. She really has no morals does she - get your kids off social media! Protect them, but you won’t will you?

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I can honestly say I've never even thought about messaging somebody and calling their child or them a moron. My own kids, yes, but not somebody else's. I feel sorry for her that she's getting tit like that. Just block them.

Reactions: 11
Ready to whip the sheep into a frenzy of
"Oh Soph, you're a great mum, don't listen to the haters"

There's no way she wouldn't have blocked that person if they really had repeatedly messaged her. This is either fake or she has deliberately saved messages for her little pity party. Either way, she's sympathy fishing again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What will it take for her to just take Rennie and Lonnie off Instagram?

Does her thick brain realise if she didn’t plaster the poor kids to millions of bots, she wouldn’t open herself up to questions/criticism about them?

and ‘moron’ is a bit harsh (unless directed at Soph herself) but the rest seem plausible questions. Pushing the invisible needs and naughty/over stimulated narrative but can’t handle anyone asking for details

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Time to reveal the #gifted Christmas lights perhaps

Or Poppybelles installation 🙄

I can honestly say I've never even thought about messaging somebody and calling their child or them a moron. My own kids, yes, but not somebody else's. I feel sorry for her that she's getting tit like that. Just block them.
totally agree but she’s done this for a reason so she is a moron for not blocking

Reactions: 11
DONT PUT YOUR KIDS ONLINE IF YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE'S OPINIONS HUNNAYYY.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my god! ‘Ron is a naughty child’ I nearly spat my coffee out 😂 that’s a pure hard core troll right there. And moron is definitely directed at her. Because she is. A bloody moron. Get your beautiful kids off your grid/stories and stop trying to copy ‘tend bestie SSS 🙄 oh wait, you’ll have nothing relatable to share if you do that? Suppose you could get back to simple fkn cleaning and stop trying to be something you’re not? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In
I’m waiting for a call from my midwife so thought I’d have a go 😂🤣😂 I’ve now got the giggles so bad and will be useless trying to talk when she calls 😂 It’s the way they spring to life at the start 🤣😂🤣😂

View attachment 1713762
In reality her eyes are as small as his - no wonder she hates being seen for real, little miss I have Disney eyes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.