Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1713681
To be honesssssscht guysssssh, I’m not surprised she finkssssh these decorations are “Possssh eh” considering her attempt at “Russshtic wooden accentsssh” last year...

Last years russshtic effort, including star made by Weepy....🌟
View attachment 1713688

Look how far Weepy’s woodwork has come, last year this star.... this year he’s filled Tend Farm with his woodworking schplinter giving creationssssh. Thank goodness he watched the “New Wankee Workshop“ with Sopha years ago, bless’is’arrrrt 🤭
Oh that star is on the never scccccheen again pile by now surely 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning Nusties 💕 🐔 🤭
I did one of these a couple of months ago of Jimbobcreepyslob and to be honesssssscht it was so freaky it scared the tit out of me and Mr Owl when I showed him 😂 It was so poor quality, vey blurry, which worked in its favour blurring his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her. So articulate, sounds very caring and understanding. Then there’s Hinch-huffing the Lenor on her first tv appearance 😂
She's lovely. She does what she does because she loves doing it and that's what shines through. She is also internationally recognised, she has interviews for NZ, Dutch and British TV today, 8m tiktok followers, 2m Insta followers, doesn't flog much - only scrub daddy as far as I can see. With her it's about making grotty homes lovely to help people's mental health. She's way better at what she does than Hinch, she's natural, engaging and has the biggest smile on her little face. Hinch is wooden, stilted and money grabbing. No wonder she's lost her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched her. So articulate, sounds very caring and understanding. Then there’s Hinch-huffing the Lenor on her first tv appearance 😂
I love following Aurilkaterina. Now that’s a real cleaner. And she’s so lovely too. She works so hard and the results are spectacular. Something Hinch and Co. would obviously know nothing about. Good luck to that girl. She will go far.

Reactions: 16
I did one of these a couple of months ago of Jimbobcreepyslob and to be honesssssscht it was so freaky it scared the tit out of me and Mr Owl when I showed him 😂 It was so poor quality, vey blurry, which worked in its favour blurring his face 😂
Just had a go with Inch, the little prick! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's lovely. She does what she does because she loves doing it and that's what shines through. She is also internationally recognised, she has interviews for NZ, Dutch and British TV today, 8m tiktok followers, 2m Insta followers, doesn't flog much - only scrub daddy as far as I can see. With her it's about making grotty homes lovely to help people's mental health. She's way better at what she does than Hinch, she's natural, engaging and has the biggest smile on her little face. Hinch is wooden, stilted and money grabbing. No wonder she's lost her way.
I've just looked this girl up after seeing your post - and wow. What a noble thing to use your SM platform for. I've been there all too often with my MH and cleaning is the first thing to go if I'm honest. Her grid has made me feel quite emotional. What a contrast to the conceited mare at notafarm.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I won’t take bets that her dads rustic star will be on the living room, kitchen, ENTRANCE hall, or garden Christmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must have been up late this morning, not had time to gel Lon's hair into a riot of curls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the need to tell everyone about some pointless squabble her kids had this morning? Who cares?! She always has to point of the bad bits doesn't she? When she is 'praising' them she does so through that bloody sniggering and laughing after every word:rolleyes:

• Heart
Never heard of her until now. Quick look through her page and she sounds a doll. 😍

Follow ✅
They are literal worlds apart. What the duck is hinch actually doing, she gets so much money for doing nothing. Then you look at this woman.
Things need to change.

Reactions: 12
Just had a go with Inch, the little prick! 🤣
I’m waiting for a call from my midwife so thought I’d have a go 😂🤣😂 I’ve now got the giggles so bad and will be useless trying to talk when she calls 😂 It’s the way they spring to life at the start 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This morning both my kids got up too late 🙄
Took child 2 to school in the car, then child 1 to the bus stop so he wouldn't be late for college.
I'll have to fetch them both later. Should I be broadcasting this on my social media with loads of sighs, photos #supermum? Or would that make me an Instatwat?
#getalifehunnie #mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This morning both my kids got up too late 🙄
Took child 2 to school in the car, then child 1 to the bus stop so he wouldn't be late for college.
I'll have to fetch them both later. Should I be broadcasting this on my social media with loads of sighs, photos #supermum? Or would that make me an Instatwat?
#getalifehunnie #mrshinchisover
Did you get home to a dog tit on your landing and does your husband dare to leave his belongings in his own house?

If not it's not Insta worthy hunnay xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh silly Sophie, if it even happened, which it didn't, I'm sure freda was there to sort it all out. Get back to scrolling on your phone for poshhhhh Christmas decorations

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.