Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Soph hasn’t read here since Henry married Elizabeth of York effectively ending the War Of The Roses and giving rise to The Tudor Dynasty, BUT do you think we’ll hear about Soph making soup from the 7305 pumpkins and delivering it to the homeless 😂😂😭😭😭 (still can’t believe a sheep actually said that)
Yes, that’s on her schedule to do today, just after she’s been out to buy several hundred cans of pumpkin soup because the pumpkins all went to the tip!

Morning Nusties 💕 🐔 🤭
Bloody hell, Magic! Theres less wobble on the background of that video than there is in one of her iconic ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here's another, her one nostril singing "All By Myself" and some Whitney Houston

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Morning Soph! You forget the bit where Henry was dragging last night’s pizza around and Roy ran in and did a giant tit on the floor.
03F2AF71-A54C-414F-80F5-87C74EB9C1E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Ffs poor Ron. Posting about his ‘meltdowns’ again. Sounds like pretty standard kids stuff as well.

AD incoming.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think all nusty trolls should immediately stop criticising Sopha for her spending in the cost of living crisis. If you had followed her advice in January and put £2 a day in a jar, you too could afford to restyle your Christmas decorations! But don’t worry…all is not lost! If you follow @teshhco-tart’s recommendation in her earlier post and put 50p in the pot every time Dogpie mentions AmaZON, you’ll soon catch up and can have a wonderful Hinchmas!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think all nusty trolls should immediately stop criticising Sopha for her spending in the cost of living crisis. If you had followed her advice in January and put £2 a day in a jar, you too could afford to restyle your Christmas decorations! But don’t worry…all is not lost! If you follow @teshhco-tart’s recommendation in her earlier post and put 50p in the pot every time Dogpie mentions AmaZON, you’ll soon catch up and can have a wonderful Hinchmas!!!
If ever a post showed just how out of touch a person can be...
I get where she's coming from, that forward planning and budgeting can help. But even £2 a day is so unachievable for some.

Reactions: 18
Normal child behaviour Sophie stop trying to make out you have it worse than others, they are lovely boys but your going to make them have a complex! There is nothing wrong with their behaviour or should they been seen and not heard to you?! sit down and do everything perfectly?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That'll be this afternoon's roller rant. Chuck in how Jimmy just laughed and threw his flip flops on the floor and you've got a full house!
Then Red Cross lady turned up with her bucket at 5am at the back door asking for a donation while Soph was elbows deep in crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Auriikaterina is on the news now, has hinch ever been on the news, let alone in another country 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
I know Soph hasn’t read here since Henry married Elizabeth of York effectively ending the War Of The Roses and giving rise to The Tudor Dynasty, BUT do you think we’ll hear about Soph making soup from the 7305 pumpkins and delivering it to the homeless 😂😂😭😭😭 (still can’t believe a sheep actually said that)
Oh my days 😂 I now have visions of Sopha riding up and down Maldon High St on RoyOiOi randomly forcing homemade mouldy pumpkin soup on random strangers. Cackling and saying “There you go Darlinnnn, I’m doing my bit for the homeless, I’m fankyou, cackle cackle” While the people who are just out shopping think “What the duck” and “Who the duck’s that” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guyyscchh I’m jst trying to play catch up and I have so many questions..

what is it she ‘still can’t believe/still can’t get over guyysch’ - the fact she has made a mint doing next to duck all??

why has the old sink / cleaning trolley appeared in the garage

why the huge party gazebo for ‘all of Jamie’s friends’ - surely the 2 garage guys could have partied in the boot room, no?

why announce you are going to start ‘blogging’ when you are riddle with anxiety guyyysch and need to hide behind an old woman filter

I mean, I could go on with the questions but I really can’t be arsed if I’m honest guyyyschh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Auriikaterina is on the news now, has hinch ever been on the news, let alone in another country 🤣🤣
Just watched her. So articulate, sounds very caring and understanding. Then there’s Hinch-huffing the Lenor on her first tv appearance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I took a break from Hunch after 546 and fell into another train wreck's thread. Unfortunately she's popped up on my insta and now I'm not sure where to start with what I've missed. Is she still gaslighting over poor Ron's speech delay etc?

Reactions: 7
4A7EB254-4810-4DDA-ADC7-A93F70183791.jpeg

To be honesssssscht guysssssh, I’m not surprised she finkssssh these decorations are “Possssh eh” considering her attempt at “Russshtic wooden accentsssh” last year...

Last years russshtic effort, including star made by Weepy....🌟
605FEF2E-5F53-4CFF-8A58-85F0B5D6AD90.jpeg

Look how far Weepy’s woodwork has come, last year this star.... this year he’s filled Tend Farm with his woodworking schplinter giving creationssssh. Thank goodness he watched the “New Wankee Workshop“ with Sopha years ago, bless’is’arrrrt 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.