Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to go back to how it started to get all the hype about her back and that engagement. She's seeing herself replaced . Especially not invited to home bargains event so she's trying to claw her way back and pretend she's the date. But it's not going to have the same affect with this cost of living. She is not the same or maybe she is the same but was able to pull wool over so many eyes. Been calculating and sly from the start.#Mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I cant decide if her sex life is that dry she gets her kicks from sinks or if shes just desperate to recreate 2018 🤔
Reeks of desperation to be like who she was before not a farm, get the hun's back on side plus she couldn't ssshhhine her new sink, sad cow as she is 🙄

Reactions: 32
Oh phew! I thought I had missed something with the kitchen! Please tell me why she’s turned her garage into a kitchen!!!
Is it going to be a Granny flat for Fiddles and Weepy?

Reactions: 19
I’m sure there was something in the garage planning about no kitchen being allowed in there.

Not planning that Soph and Janine put in, but the kindly gent who chose them to have the house.

ETA found it. She talked about this kitchen in January so duck knows how long it’s actually been there. This is probably a pre-record from Easter.

Reactions: 30
I think the garage kitchen (what ever the duck that is) looks nicer than her actual kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If people are crying over a sink they have serious issues that need addressing. And the one who said still the same Mrs Hinch from years ago. WTF....Time to wake the duck up. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We're going see her putting her cloths and minkys to bed again now I bet 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If people are crying over a sink they have serious issues that need addressing. And the one who said still the same Mrs Hinch from years ago. WTF....Time to wake the duck up. Idiot
I almost cried over my sink when my husband was scrubbing it with a brush 😡 🤣🤣 But it’s my sink and was fairly new, so I’m allowed. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure there was something in the garage planning about no kitchen being allowed in there.

Not planning that Soph and Janine put in, but the kindly gent who chose them to have the house.

ETA found it. She talked about this kitchen in January so duck knows how long it’s actually been there. This is probably a pre-record from Easter.

The planning condition for the garage was that it had to be used as ancillary to the main house. So they can put a kitchen in there but can't run a business out of it or live in it permanently.

Do these people not realise how pathetic they are gushing over a woman who doesn’t give a tit about them! I’m sure it’s not a true reflection of her inbox either. She should say “the select messages that have licked my arse the cleanest”
That’s the most pathetic tit I’ve seen! Crying over the kids, the tend farm and now a bleeping SINK😂😂 get a loife hunnaaayyyzzzz

• Haha
Showing the OG sink in the garage has proved this move to Llama Lodge has backfired spectacularly🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have returned from my unplanned hiatus (I’m sure you all didn’t care, you nusty old trolls😉) to say…. Why the duck are people crying over a bastard sink? I get Sophie crying, she’s lost the plot and we all know it, but a load of people crying over a sink who’ve never seen the sink in person? I’d hate to see them all take a trip to B&Q, they’d die of dehydration due to the tears they’d shed in there🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think her house is stunning but I also feel she isn’t happy. No reasonably sane human could get that emotional over a sink etc. Solomon is the same. They’re either unhinged or very manipulative.

Reactions: 17
She’s got another kitchen to make shift food for the kids and mugshots for her? We don’t even get to see the Just Rolllll anymore….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Showing the OG sink in the garage has proved this move to Llama Lodge has backfired spectacularly🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I don't even think it's the same sink IF I'M HONEST 🤷🏼‍♀️ one sink looks pretty much like the next 🥱
She is literally desperate now to claw (pun intended!) back some of her original popularity 💯
She's NOTHING like she was when she first started out 🤣 why can't those morons see it?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but I just got home and am speed catching up. I watch her sound down unless I really have to. Does she audibly explain the purpose of this additional full on kitchen in the garage? Or is she breadcrumbing her parents living there? Because surely that’s what it’s for? Why else would you randomly install a kitchen in your garage? I don’t get it.
Or would she be so audacious as to admit this is her set kitchen for filming cleaning because she’s realised cleaning a stainless steel sink is more relatable to her huns than her new one? I’m genuinely baffled as to what’s going on here????

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Thank you to @Blondesx40x for the thread title!

Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark them with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen. Try to keep them short and swear free!

Another thread, another week of ads, brags, claws and most importantly, those hard earned days off.

The last thread began in the middle of the great Instagram glitch of Halloween 2022, whereby influencers began to lose thousands of followers in seconds. Many feared it was the long awaited bot crackdown. Alas, it was not to be when the glitch, and fake follower numbers, were rectified later that evening.

Soph, meanwhile, was secretly hoping fiddle would take her out trick or treating by posting a nostalgic look back at Halloween costumes of the 90s. Only it looked more like the Mrs Hinch™ starter pack, complete with claws.
The Hunch bunch set off out into the night, to trick or treat at Greyskull. Then back to the compound to carve pumpkins. Which seemed an odd choice of activity, considering Halloween would be over within a matter of hours.
On Tuesday morning she was up bright and early for a day of the usual bullshit. She eased the huns into it with a picture of the boys "dressed cosy" then launched into a very bizarre story indeed.
She began by confessing she had no inside info into the glitch of the previous day (why would she?) the quickly changed topic to the lipstick colour she was wearing. Someone's shitting themselves, and not from sausage slop poisoning.
She then moved onto her dreams of becoming a vlogger. Just chatting away to her followers. She just laaaaaaarves Molly-Mae and wishes she could be like her. Looking forward to seeing that one fail.
Not sure what she's been sniffing but her flipping between topics, accents, lip smacking and kaa eyes was a very surreal start to the day.
She confessed that she was apparently late for work. Not sure what work though because her job is literally posting to Instagram. And she didn't do a whole lot of that.
The curse of the wonky walls has spread and doesn't just now affect the background to her selfie stories. It's started to affect the photos that she isn't even in. Yes, either the coving, ceiling, brick schlips, TV or all of those things are on the wonk. Less a farm, more like a fun house.
Quick snog with an alpaca then off to beddybyes for Slotha.
She fucked off for the day on Wednesday - cleaner must have changed days.

Thursday morning she finally acknowledged two things: DEFRAA avian flu rules and the rain.
Yes, it was a glorious, glorious day for the trolls as she felt compelled to share that yes, she has locked down the birds I'm fank you. And that yes, it does rain in Maldon I'm fank you.
Though we didn't actually see the feathered content props. So who knows if she's following rules, or if they're even still there.
She slipped in a quick sympathy story with some over-sharing of Ron's nursery observations. poor lad doesn't get privacy even when at nursery. Lastly, with a quick look back at when she was wasting water jet-washing during a drought (it's safe to post it now it's raining though!) she was done for the day.

Friday began again with the boys, so we braced ourselves for an onslaught of ads and brags. True to form, up she popped with an ad for Ariel laundry capsules. Fun fact: did you know Sophie Hinchliffe added Rose to her name in her teens?
Dogpie reminded us that she reckons she's Dr Dolittle (I mean, she is in name soooo...) by allowing her livestock in the house again. Fiddle was cleaning and not impressed.

Continuing to follow the script for successful and relatable content, up next was a big big mahoosive brag.
Fun fact #2: did you know Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is considerably richer than you? That's right, she can hire an entire mobile nightclub for her husband's not-milestone age birthday. Great opportunity to get their all their friends together - Brad the Cad, the flooring people, Sophies sister and family....
All those friends.

Sophie Dogpie dolphin Rose HinchCliffe is floundering.
Jimbobs mates...can't finish that because he doesn't have any.
Fiddle does not like Roy being in the house and for once, I'm siding with her.

Thread 600 is approaching fast. Its looking like it's going to be visual deceptions (filters, photoshops etc.) So get thinking of your faves!
did she only knock on her sisters door for trick or treating?!

does this not say it all?

she made a choice to sell her private life, the kids didn’t. If she kept them off the gram someone else could let them enjoy things like that.

i thought she loved her hun fans?! What’s the problem taking them trick or treating?

poor kids can’t do things like that as there’s a chance their “aunts” will recognise them. Weird af

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.