Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bastard woman, honestly she is just beyond a joke now. Why in gods name does she need another kitchen and if that has been created just so she could have that stupid bleeping sink then she ought to be ashamed of herself. What a waste of money. No way are those messages real, who cries over a pissing sink. Also wish she wouldn’t do that stupid phone shake, I could vomit every time. One more thing…why is everything a journey 🤬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think her house is stunning but I also feel she isn’t happy. No reasonably sane human could get that emotional over a sink etc. Solomon is the same. They’re either unhinged or very manipulative.
i agree, I think her house is lovely, it’s the decor that’s the problem and the pretending she’s got a farm when it’s a large garden. She is 100% unhinged

Reactions: 24
So she has the show kitchen that no one can eat in - especially the F&B booth. Sink 1.
A show dining room that definitely no one eats in.
A pantry that isn't a pantry to hide her mug shots.
A utility area with a sink that she has shown shining. Sink 2.
A garage kitchen which I reckon she will use to prep her crap for the boys. Also, it's at the side of the house so it doesn't seem fitting that it will be used for parties etc. Sink 3.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Another kitchen - but she doesn’t cook. She loves to spend doesn’t she?

So she has the show kitchen that no one can eat in - especially the F&B booth. Sink 1.
A show dining room that definitely no-one eats on.
A utility area with a sink that she has shown shining. Sink 2
A garage kitchen which she will, I reckon, use to prep her crap for the boys. Sink 3.

Maybe it’s a walk in kitchen for the alpacas so they can eat their pre cut carrot batons in comfort?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry but I just got home and am speed catching up. I watch her sound down unless I really have to. Does she audibly explain the purpose of this additional full on kitchen in the garage? Or is she breadcrumbing her parents living there? Because surely that’s what it’s for? Why else would you randomly install a kitchen in your garage? I don’t get it.
Or would she be so audacious as to admit this is her set kitchen for filming cleaning because she’s realised cleaning a stainless steel sink is more relatable to her huns than her new one? I’m genuinely baffled as to what’s going on here????
Definitely not for parent's as its not allowed for permanent dwelling in planning regulations. She's just desperate to go back to being popular and relevant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Jesus I know so many people who have old broken kitchens and couldn’t even begin to think about replacing it… she’s a bleep!! Literally… she could of chosen to do a give away but it’s just not in her nature ATALL!! I must of missed her harvest festival boot full this year too… 🙄 I could not even imagine wasting money like that even if I had millions!! Surely garages are for kids bikes and Jamie-big-noses tools?! Not a ‘spare’ kitchen.
it also make me laugh when she pretends she was just innocently cleaning her sink one day and became a sensation by accident… she planned and instigated the whole Instagram account for the purpose of making money and being famous… probably

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If there are actually real life human people who are crying over someone cleaning a sink then I'm off this planet.

What in all that's good and holy....it's a sink.

crying over a sink.

There's a bleeping war on......

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i agree, I think her house is lovely, it’s the decor that’s the problem and the pretending she’s got a farm when it’s a large garden. She is 100% unhinged
I think she’s so desperate to pretend to be ‘something’ that isn’t just a ‘cleaner’ that she’s so hard to push this ‘farmer’ image and make up influencer, clothes designer and it just isn’t sticking and now even the cleaning side has fell so far behind she can’t get a grip on it again and is just lost

Reactions: 20
When that actual troll (not a nusty hen) commented on how small her fridge was at Greyskull, it clearly hit hard. In her simple mind she has got her own back by showing off TWO large fridges in her new house even though both are essentially redundant. It’s the LV bag and belt situation all over again, or the not so passive aggressive tweet aimed at her school peers who supposedly called her fat after she had surgery to reduce in size. The Hun Chief of Staff never chooses to rise above these things.

Reactions: 18
That was my first thought...definitely a set with the stronger lighting too. I shudder to think what she's gonna announce over the next couple of days. It's gonna be painful 😫 🙈
Hinch x Some random kitchen company for Hinch decor kitchen. Everything greige.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screeching about her old sink feeling the same ‘it feels the ssshammmmeee guys, it feels the same’……..it’s a bleeping sink you moron, all sinks feel the bloody same!!!!!!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Screeching about her old sink feeling the same ‘it feels the ssshammmmeee guys, it feels the same’……..it’s a bleeping sink you moron, all sinks feel the bloody same!!!!!!! Xx
That sink probably gets her wetter then Jaaayyymmeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A show dining room that definitely no one eats in.
A utility area with a sink that she has shown shining. Sink 2.
A garage kitchen which I reckon she will use to prep her crap for the boys. Also, it's at the side of the house so it doesn't seem fitting that it will be used for parties etc. Sink 3.

Not to mention sink 4 in henrys hairdressers plus the what 4 or 5 others in all the bathrooms?

Who the duck needs at least eight sinks.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.