Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sink is fucked. Why is she scrubbing it with an abrasive? What’s up with some Cif and a wet cloth? Doesn’t need anything else.

What’s the point of another kitchen? I don’t get it?

Reactions: 43
Not been here for a while, caught up in the midst of a mental breakdown. I'm flabberghasted as to why she needs another sink? In the garage? Am i missing something?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That sink is fucked. Why is she scrubbing it with an abrasive? What’s up with some Cif and a wet cloth? Doesn’t need anything else.

One for the llamas, one for the mugshots.. one for the car dealership who lives down the lane

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
You can tell she is more of her unhinged self around what she knows ie the og sink …As much as she wanted to keep up with the sollomans the jones ….I think the old house was so much suited to her weird , batshit crazy personality… grey skull in my opinion was barely but more cosy than the crem!! She is trying to be even more something she is not in this new house …another reason it’s just not working ….I think down the line she will regret moving 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
People are crying over Hinch scrubbing her sink? Ffs….what is wrong with them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
FFS is she joking???? She HAS forgotten who she is and where she has come from?! She is the most ungrateful person on insta and these idiotic sheep just fall for it? She does barely 5% of ‘cleaning’ these days, never shows her face, doesn’t do any nice give aways, instead parades what she has bought with 0 gratitude
Are you REALLY crying because someone is scratching up their sink? If so please go and seek medical help 🤢 Gosh I could actually vomit at that post

Reactions: 60

Her actual kitchen isn’t a kitchen and she needs some side space 😂 the kids will be eating dinner in the garage, looks far more spacious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Fucks sake she really is a sad bleep. Making out she's done so well for herself but won't forget her humble beginnings. Well you'd better do a bit better than your current performance Slothie or you will be back to your beginnings before you know it. Easy come, easy go. As for creaming herself over a bloody sink, she needs a good seeing to. She obviously isn't getting enough

Her actual kitchen isn’t a kitchen and she needs some side space 😂 the kids will be eating dinner in the garage, looks far more spacious
Probably because best bubs has two kitchens and two fridges. What Stacey does, Slothie does too

Reactions: 26
313962545_920226458954976_1534603007785365416_n.jpg

313933622_657640679046294_110190008380159995_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.