Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of accounts have been suddenly disabled for no reason. One person I follow (a normal person, not a famous one) can’t access her account today and she has no idea why.

Insta have posted this on Twitter but not addressed the follower drop - unless they’re linked. The disabled accounts could be the lost followers.

04F12B45-5C4F-48FC-83B7-8A57B42F70B7.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Looks like more Bird flu measures put in place imminently. In a week's time it's a Legal Requirement to have all birds locked down and completely separated from wild birds. Hinch don't give us a reason to report you😉🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Inch’s numbers are still dropping!
are we witnessing a bot clearout?

Label lady Mario and greedy all dropping as well!
eeek this is exciting!
Greedy is shadow banned also for saying she was going to punch her girlfriend in the face. I am SO ready for Instagram to do a major bot cull on these insta huns 😁😁😁😁 it must cost hinch a fortune to keep this momentum of bot buying

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Long time Lurker so Hi 👋🏽 😘 Has anyone else seen Sky breaking news that all poultry and captive birds in England have been ordered to be kept indoors as bird flu risk heightens. I have no idea what I’m talking about bird wise but dunno about Hinch’s chucks if their cage is okay or if Halloweens cancelled and she’s moving them in the orangery 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Greedy is shadow banned also for saying she was going to punch her girlfriend in the face. I am SO ready for Instagram to do a major bot cull on these insta huns 😁😁😁😁 it must cost hinch a fortune to keep this momentum of bot buying
Her current limited list is full of bots

Reactions: 17
Long time Lurker so Hi 👋🏽 😘 Has anyone else seen Sky breaking news that all poultry and captive birds in England have been ordered to be kept indoors as bird flu risk heightens. I have no idea what I’m talking about bird wise but dunno about Hinch’s chucks if their cage is okay or if Halloweens cancelled and she’s moving them in the orangery 🤭
Indoors doesn't mean inside a house/dwelling. It just means caged and away from areas accessible by wild birds. For free range farms this means in a barn, for home keepers like Hinch it just means they can't go out onto their large run and have to stay in the caged coop.

Hers is fine, aside from being really small for three birds.

Reactions: 10
According to an instagram follower checker SS has lost 46,000 followers 🤣 Please please let this be a bot clear out 🤞 Keeping an eye on Hinch's ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
About time Instagram. Strip them all. Funnily enough I've not lost one follower as I don't need to buy bots to pretend to be popular. I can't wait for Instagram to shut down tbh
I block any iffy looking ones that follow me lol. I don't want it 😆

Reactions: 10
She’s prob jumped in the dog bed clawing her neck bashing the credit cards demanding Jamie buy thousands of bots so know one notices her losses 🤣 would live Insta to remove all the bots 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are 50 of them on Tattle though? 🤔🤣
I really hope so. Lol funny any of us could be actual friends or know eachother IRL we would never know!!

I’ve spoke about my dislike for Hinch to a few of them, most disagreeing with me thinking she is harmless but one totally agreeing with me
(this was quite a few years ago when I was confused by the hype and could see her for who she was right from the early days). Also knowing her best mate Tracy IRL I knew the type of person Hinch must be. However some have recently commented about how unrelatable she now is but they still like her and follow 🙄 I’d love to say more but don’t want to seen as a ‘troll’

Reactions: 17
Quick question 'I bought most of these piecceessshhheees from Amazoooon guysssch but how is it Halloween arts and crafts for Lonald and Rennie if I did 90% of it myselffff?? I just dont know if I am honest guysccchhhh. Maybe because I am 6 in the head guyssscchhh if that helps?'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.