Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how you made a recap out of nothing. Thank you
Let's hope all bots get deleted.
This whole farmer theme is overkill. They're not farmers just because they have alpacas and some hens 🤣 and the house is a lodge. Not a farm ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just checked my account. Phew my followers are all still there.
Oh yeah, I don't buy bots silly me. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just seen this posted on a US Instagram page.
Hopefully the bots are on the way out. Hinch will have about 1,000 followers soon and I am here for it. 😂😂😂

See ye later cumslut and bum stretcher…

05C4B440-FC9C-4D07-82F2-B7A038DCF88F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lmao all these bot buying blue ticks trying to get ahead of it with "Instagram must be glitching" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been posted, I’m a looooong time lurker 😅
About time Instagram. Strip them all. Funnily enough I've not lost one follower as I don't need to buy bots to pretend to be popular. I can't wait for Instagram to shut down tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry I almost choked on my Cadbury éclair at 'hunt the acorn', I was NOT prepared for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has Insta had a bot cull before?

I remember a couple years ago, a jewellery maker that I used to follow lost LOADS of followers. She said it was a glitch at the time. Just got me wondering.

Reactions: 15
Raging today about every ducking money grabbing influencer and their ducking insta perfect lives!!!! They can all duck off

Reactions: 17
Just noticed I only have 51 mutual ‘friends’ with Hinch. It used to be around 90. Finally seems some of my friends have seen sense and unfollowed 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.