Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the two man team is back...I was one of those sheep who thought it was so cute with Ronnie and Henry and the song playing over. Well then I became a nusty troll and now I'm cringing and asking myself why oh why did I not see through it all 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ how adorable are the boys though, just a shame their mum doesn't let them get dirty and creative and encourage proper imaginative play!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh the two man team is back...I was one of those sheep who thought it was so cute with Ronnie and Henry and the song playing over. Well then I became a nusty troll and now I'm cringing and asking myself why oh why did I not see through it all 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ how adorable are the boys though, just a shame their mum doesn't let them get dirty and creative and encourage proper imaginative play!
Ironic bloody two man team when there is all those adults

Reactions: 13
The claw and Inches old nose and tend wellies for the tend boot room 😭 I cannot 🤣🤣

Probably a broomstick shortage in maldon thanks to Sopha commandeering them all for Weepy’s creations. Poor witches. Blessed be lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fiddly Freda and Abby over at hers then? Wow fun evening boys! 🤦‍♀️
These “activities” are far too young for Ron. They’re probably too young for Lon too seeing how good his motor skills are. Can’t she give them a chance to do anything actually fun??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why dye rice orange when she could have just used her old faves lentils? Is it cause I slagged you off the other day and said they only wash toys and use lentils in a tough tray as toys? I’m sorry hunnay…. You do you….it only needs to make sense to you

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do they ever play with actual toys? People choosing between heating and eating and all she ever gives her kids to play with is pasta or pulses. BORING (In my opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.