Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering that it's Halloween tomorrow and the end of spooky season, she's really not bothered showing any Halloweeny at all ...apart from her overly pumpkined door display ( which must fecking stink by now 🤢) and the cut up "ghost" éclair 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It's been either *nothing*, ads, brags and sympathy spinning stories of Ron and Lon all month long 🥱

Reactions: 29
I was thinking this morning that once upon a time if Soph didn’t post for a couple of days the sheep on that MHMMDI page would be all worried about her but nobody seems to be aware of her absence now. They just carry on asking for cleaning tips etc. Her laziness and arrogance may well be her undoing 😉

Reactions: 37
I was thinking this morning that once upon a time if Soph didn’t post for a couple of days the sheep on that MHMMDI page would be all worried about her but nobody seems to be aware of her absence now. They just carry on asking for cleaning tips etc. Her laziness and arrogance may well be her undoing 😉
So lazy. Obviously gone away for Inch’s birthday but what is the harm in posting on her stories to say she will be back in a few days. I find it very very bizarre. Even when she comes back there is normally a lack of explanation for her silence. So odd.

Reactions: 14
Was discussing the lack of taxis and how young people ( mainly but everyone really ) are going to either be staying local to them over Christmas or putting themselves in danger .

It reminded me of a few years ago when my niece was a social butterfly and I’d use examples of Men like inch to ensure she rang me for a lift home no matter what time

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey everyone....

So I actually used to really love Mrs Hinch an would watch her an even brought one of her books..... But the past god knows how long I haven't watched her, she has become (for me) really up her own arse, really unrelateable with what's going in right now in the world an just so annoying.

I haven't got the time and patience to read all #594 threads 🤣 but I just wanted to say that I was once a die hard fan I am no longer a fan at all

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Another day off? That one way to ruin your following.

Some sickening montage is bound to appear from her about how great her weekend was and that they’ve added more animals to the notafarm for Jimbobnoknob.

Reactions: 18
They are all too busy putting their Christmas trees up, bloody weirdos 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey everyone....

So I actually used to really love Mrs Hinch an would watch her an even brought one of her books..... But the past god knows how long I haven't watched her, she has become (for me) really up her own arse, really unrelateable with what's going in right now in the world an just so annoying.

I haven't got the time and patience to read all #594 threads 🤣 but I just wanted to say that I was once a die hard fan I am no longer a fan at all
Try thread 500! It’s a real eye opener.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey everyone....

Thread #500 will some up most of her lies. 😘

eta. sorry @springheeledyeti this wasn't a plagarised post. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyshhh you might hate me for saying this but in all honesty, I didn’t know much about sss apart from her hilarious appearance in the xfactor donkey years ago..! I checked her profile occasionally since hinch is clearly obsessed with her, and i have to say I like her! Obviously I don’t know her, but I like what she does and how she presents it. She seems really caring towards her children, she is funny and quite honest with her looks. She has to sell like they all do, but her way about it is quite realistic.
i think there are some crazy haters out there for no other reason than her success. I might be wrong, but I was shocked by many of the comments on her thread esp re her children. I also think that is why sopha is so obsessed and envious of her, because she does it naturally.
I’ll see myself out 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I picked up on that too when she said the boys sleep with her. I don’t think they’ve shared a bed for a long time.
If the boys share a bed with any of them I’d put a lot of money in at Willy hill that it would be Jamie. I honestly can’t see her doing that and letting him get the full nights sleep. Or does he just get in with them when she gets up at 5/6am to start her day and feed and sort the tend farm out

Reactions: 12
Guyshhh you might hate me for saying this but in all honesty, I didn’t know much about sss apart from her hilarious appearance in the xfactor donkey years ago..! I checked her profile occasionally since hinch is clearly obsessed with her, and i have to say I like her! Obviously I don’t know her, but I like what she does and how she presents it. She seems really caring towards her children, she is funny and quite honest with her looks. She has to sell like they all do, but her way about it is quite realistic.
i think there are some crazy haters out there for no other reason than her success. I might be wrong, but I was shocked by many of the comments on her thread esp re her children. I also think that is why sopha is so obsessed and envious of her, because she does it naturally.
I’ll see myself out 😅
I’m with you, I actually do like SSS too, she just comes across as way more likeable than hinch and just does everything much much better!

• Sick
I’ll see myself out 😅
I am on the fence but if we had to keep one it would be Stacey. I think the plays the game better but still lies, like when she said she used a box dye on her hair for her wedding but it was allegedly a professional job. I’ve looked on her thread and they’re brutal, we nusty hens are lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ll see myself out 😅
Don't be fooled, SSS is as bad as Soph with her parenting and she's a massive bullshitter too.

The older boys don't even live in the main house, yet the younger two seem to be idolised.

I have a quick glance at the SSS thread when I'm bored, but generally don't comment. There are some uncalled for comments and I just prefer the bants on this thread.

Reactions: 27
I might be way off here but I have a feeling they’re gearing up for Jim Bob no job doing something around PND in men or a book for first time dads. I find it strange she didn’t mention he was on the radio show, their relationship is so bizarre I’d love to be a fly on the wall in their house!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Don't be fooled, SSS is as bad as Soph with her parenting and she's a massive bullshitter too.

The older boys don't even live in the main house, yet the younger two seem to be idolised.

I have a quick glance at the SSS thread when I'm bored, but generally don't comment. There are some uncalled for comments and I just prefer the bants on this thread.
I would have thought she’d deliberately want to keep her oldest boys out of exposure for privacy reasons. They are all sales people, I get it, but I find her journey and achievements much more inspiring.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Agree, they’re both as bad as each other. Only difference is SSS has had media training and is better at disguising her motives.

Reactions: 18
Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Please tell me you announced to your family asking which celebrity chef is pregnant 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.