Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the famous celebrity couple been spotted in the wild this weekend? Anyone stay at a 5* hotel and spot a chavvy scruffy looking couple lurking about? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought I would have a quick look to see what Hinch up to, not a lot is the answer same old story MIA !
How does she still have such a large following she is a completely different woman, looks nowt like herself her new home nothing like her old one all those who copied the 50 shades of grey must be sick now, the new house could have looked amazing all that time, money and work yet it’s anything but inspiring not at all a cosy family home, she does a few badly filmed ads and makes a bloody fortune, any of her fans still believe she has worked hard and earned this ?
She is a racketeer pure and simple and the fans are first class mugs.
As for SS she’s no better in my opinion also a racketeer still totally unrelateable fake and exploiting her fans, what is wrong with these fans how can they not see they are being mugged many of them could be struggling in the present cost of living crisis they should have caught on to these scammers by now surely ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah jesus, came back off my nice weekend away and she's still AWOL.

Genuinely think she's lost interest in it all. She's going to keep blagging it and hoping for a few more contracts based on her previous popularity but I think she knows she's heading towards the exit. And I don't think she cares. She's got what she came for, and even if she can't sustain it, she can walk off into the sunset and no one will be any the wiser because she'll fade into obscurity.
Once the p&g contract comes to an end, I reckon she'll quit insta and that's the last anyone will hear of Mrs Hinch.

Edit a comma, because grammar makes all the difference!

Reactions: 37
Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 24/10:

36 stories total
(accurate this week unless she decides to upload a pinterest quote before 12 🤣)
23% of which were ads/aff links, this is down roughly 20% more than usual. Considering she supposedly never reads Tattle...🤭

Wednesday was her busiest day with 8 stories posted, ZERO of which were ads - again, bit of a coincidence or she knows someone's onto her? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow this thread has been going on for a while ain’t it! 🙈🤣 another weekend off!
Just sat down with my crunky snacks and thought oh here we go what have I missed whilst I've been away (GETTING A PUPPY GUYSSCH 😭) but we're still on the same thread and she's still done duck all

#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 24/10:

36 stories total
(accurate this week unless she decides to upload a pinterest quote before 12 🤣)
23% of which were ads/aff links, this is down roughly 20% more than usual. Considering she supposedly never reads Tattle...🤭

Wednesday was her busiest day with 8 stories posted, ZERO of which were ads - again, bit of a coincidence or she knows someone's onto her? 🤔
I love this so much. Although arguably they were undeclared ads 😉😉

Reactions: 23

Genuinely think she's lost interest in it all. She's going to keep blagging it and hoping for a few more contracts based on her previous popularity but I think she knows she's heading towards the exit. And I don't think she cares. She's got what she came for, and even if she can't sustain it, she can walk off into the sunset and no one will be any the wiser because she'll fade into obscurity.
Once the p&g contract comes to an end, I reckon she'll quit insta and that's the last anyone will hear of Mrs Hinch.

100% agree with you!
I really had hoped by now the P&G contract would have been finished, as it has gone on for a good few years.
Would love to know how much longer she has a contract with them, as the Hinch selling power is no way as profitable as it used to be for them.

Reactions: 15
I'm probably going to get stick for this but...I see nothing wrong with Jamie not working. Sofa obviously is the one that makes the money and Jamie is clearly the one who does all the childcare. If roles were reversed then no one would bat an eyelid at Sofa being a stay at home mum. I just wish he'd call it what it is. He's quit work to be a stay at home dad, who quite obviously does the majority of the childcare, and supervises his wife🙄..he's a home husband, a stay at home dad....whatever you want to call it. He's not on paternity leave.
Nothing wrong with it at all, just don't lie and say you're on paternity leave, lot's of men stay at home now with the kid's, Mr Wonderland did after my first I earned more so it made sense if that makes sense 👍

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: the days are getting shorter, hinches threads are going for longer

Edited to say or something along those lines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So not been online this weekend. Expecting more threads to catch up on and we're still on this one- she's basically done nothing 😳 surely every brand will ditch her soon like P&G.
Please let's not turn this into SSS rave thread. She Is just as manipulative as hinch but she's more clever with how she does it. But changing subject loving my witch hat😍

Reactions: 18
I’m getting really bored with the instahuns and not just Hinch but all of them. All their houses just look the same now. They all look so lifeless. They are all selling the same tit, saying the same tit and wearing the same tit. It’s like the Stepford Wives have taken over Instagram 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She will be back later or tomorrow posting pics of a lovely free/gifted/ad of her and no knob in a chalet/hotel/van saying they popped off for a romantic weekend.
I was flicking through Instagram getting all growly about the Insta huns all copying hinch doing their cleaning blogs when it suddenly struck me that she must of copied someone else’s idea for a cleaning account, some poor hun somewhere gave her the idea and don’t even know it.
Perhaps someone create a Hunch vs SS thread and talk about their romance on there, they’re both as bad as each other. Hope that helpz.

Reactions: 16

I hope your right I can’t believe she’s lasted this long

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.