Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Ghost of The Back Passage has been extra busy this spooky season and Father James is finally performing an exorcism 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's going to come back with some gushy bragging reel about what they've done this weekend for Jamie's birthday... here's an idea hinch, don't

Reactions: 18
She's going to come back with some gushy bragging reel about what they've done this weekend for Jamie's birthday... here's an idea hinch, don't
Lol I don’t think she will……. reckon she’ll just pop up with no explanation for absence!! Then ad ad ad brag brag brag lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised if they've been away for the whole week. School holidays = an extra baby sitter. Couple of pre-recorded brags and ads and off she goes. 😏

Reactions: 17
Soph go take a look at Billie Faires kitchen reel…that’s how it’s done.
Oh wow! I just went to look her up, what a difference, the kitchen, the pantry! Sophie must follow her (she follows anyone remotely famous?) and so she must see what they've done there and yet she ends up with the Wish version of everything every single time! Sophie literally getting trolled by all her workmen 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The tiny hats on all your Sopha user pics are giving me life this morning 🙌🏻😂

Another weekend off? 🥱 Maybe she's got herself locked in the pantRY.

Edit: forgot it was Inch's birthday. In which case, stay quiet Soph, I can't cope with that content after a clock change. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The tiny hats on all your Sopha user pics are giving me life this morning 🙌🏻😂

Another weekend off? 🥱 Maybe she's got herself locked in the pantRY.

Edit: forgot it was Inch's birthday. In which case, stay quiet Soph, I can't cope with that content after a clock change. 😂
totally misread that as cock change

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish the person who said they’d been spotted at a holiday park had had more tea. I reckon they’ve been away most of the week too. She will pop back on later this afternoon with a montage of the Halloween activities they’ve been up to (her claw, cackling, all about her and not the kids). End with a grid post of them all dressed up doing Halloween outside their own front door because she won’t want to compete with Stacey’s grid post tomorrow.

Reactions: 26
She’ll come back at 7 pretending she forgot it is Hallowe’en tomorrow, despite tripping over rotten pumpkins every time she stepped through the door for the last month. Then miraculously she will have sourced last-minute themed costumes for them all (probably from her small business partner AmaZON). The Three Billy Goats Gruff perhaps, with Jamie as the Troll, because Ronnie’s most favouritest thing in the world is now goats…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just started following Billie Faires home account and OMG how nice!! Soph a could have learned so much and notafarm could have looked great but as usual she misses the point on every single level!

Reactions: 11
Just started following Billie Faires home account and OMG how nice!! Soph a could have learned so much and notafarm could have looked great but as usual she misses the point on every single level!
Hinch has limited funds compared to other celebs. We know she has a few mil in the bank and the majority of her house has been gifted, but we and she knows her time in the spotlight is basically over now and so money won’t be coming in as before and her funds will dry up over the next few years if she isn’t careful. I do think she has been careful with what she has spent in that house because of this, and it shows.

Hinch has limited funds compared to other celebs. We know she has a few mil in the bank and the majority of her house has been gifted, but we and she knows her time in the spotlight is basically over now and so money won’t be coming in as before and her funds will dry up over the next few years if she isn’t careful. I do think she has been careful with what she has spent in that house because of this, and it shows.
Quoting myself to add that despite the above, she could have still made it a much nicer home than she has! She should have called in her mate Laurence for advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen Billies house. Arthur’s got his own dressing room ! Soph will be sobbing in the dog bed whilst sticking pins into a doll of Billie 🤭
Can't stand Billie 🙄 but omfg her kitchen is sooooooo much nicer and more practical than Hinch's 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Quoting myself to add that despite the above, she could have still made it a much nicer home than she has! She should have called in her mate Laurence for advice.
She wasted money in all the wrong places. Boot room, maybe only a couple of hundred quid, but still wasted. Dog wash, Ronnie's room, panelling outside (to try and achieve the same look as bestie bubs) bathrooms, livestock and housing. The list is endless on pointless, ill thought out tat.
A good architect would probably have drawn up plans for less than the cost of the mural, but Hunch knows best 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.