Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bit optimistic with that jumper for Henry isn’t she? Doesn’t look that big.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker not poster here 🙋🏼‍♀️But being the nosy mare that i am i was just wondering, has she had a first floor balcony installed? Just looked online and she put in planning permission for a rear single storey orangery (completed) and a first floor balcony 🤔

Reactions: 7
All sorts of things are triggering but that photo of her shows a graphic image that is, frankly, in horrific taste. In a world where mental health and SH are so widely experienced by so many, it will trigger a lot of people.

It was a joke gone wrong and I’m afraid Georgia (who I usually love) has gone way down in my estimations by giving it grid space today.

I have no history of SH and I have no idea how seeing it makes you feel, but I can understand how upsetting it is to be hugely triggered by something unexpected.
I hope you’re okay xx
Sadly I’ve come to expect this stuff on Halloween and generally just stay away from where I think I might see it. I just saw the little thumbnail and said to CoffeeDaddy “ugh that awful Hinch photo is back on the grid”, so he’s aware and if I get overwhelmed I have someone to talk to ❤ Thank you. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.