Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph go take a look at Billie Faires kitchen reel…that’s how it’s done.
her kitchen is lovely - Soph gets her designs so wrong, but then she doesn’t think of family and how a house functions, because she’s still a little princess attached to her mummy & daddy for support. She doesn’t use the kitchen - just the kettle & a microwave. Her kitchen and pantry wouldn’t work for us as a family. You’d think plagiarist of the year would copy her fellow insta huns and their home interiors, but she clearly doesn’t, or if she does she fails miserably.

Reactions: 17
I'm probably going to get stick for this but...I see nothing wrong with Jamie not working. Sofa obviously is the one that makes the money and Jamie is clearly the one who does all the childcare. If roles were reversed then no one would bat an eyelid at Sofa being a stay at home mum. I just wish he'd call it what it is. He's quit work to be a stay at home dad, who quite obviously does the majority of the childcare, and supervises his wife🙄..he's a home husband, a stay at home dad....whatever you want to call it. He's not on paternity leave.
I agree theres nothing wrong with the man being the main child care giver. But i do think it wasnt intended and he was supposed to take paternity leave then they realised quite quickly sofa cant cope with children on her own

Reactions: 33
Lol I don’t think she will……. reckon she’ll just pop up with no explanation for absence!! Then ad ad ad brag brag brag lol
Child, ad, ad, brag,Child, ad, ad, brag. Because don’t forget, she’s SO relatable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just sliding in to say I’m loving these little witchy hats on everyone 🤩 nothing much else to add other than she really is a lazy beggy mare isn’t she. I do like it when she fucks off & everyone chats among themselves 😁 there’s almost a collective eyeroll when she emerges back on Insta 🤣
Edited - iphone predictive text doing the dirty on me

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I might be way off here but I have a feeling they’re gearing up for Jim Bob no job doing something around PND in men or a book for first time dads. I find it strange she didn’t mention he was on the radio show, their relationship is so bizarre I’d love to be a fly on the wall in their house!
You wouldn't last long as a fly on the wall cos the chemicals in there would knock ya out in 5 seconds flat. RIP little fly! 🤭

Just sliding in to say I’m loving these little witchy hats on everyone 🤩 nothing much else to add other than she really is a lazy beggy mare isn’t she. I do like it when she fucks off & everyone chats among themselves 😁 there’s almost a collective eyeroll when she emerges back on Insta 🤣
Edited - iphone predictive text doing the dirty on me
And a collective "oh here we go..." 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would have thought she’d deliberately want to keep her oldest boys out of exposure for privacy reasons. They are all sales people, I get it, but I find her journey and achievements much more inspiring.
I lost all respect for SSS with the whole Pampergate thing during lockdown. It wasn’t even her and Hinch rolling around on the floor with their heads together which pissed me off, it was when they had to finally admit it was a prerecord so when Stacey used her usual “Lots of you have been asking…” line to push the brand it was clearly a complete lie. I don’t trust anything she says anymore. Influencers really should be held to the same standards as companies using traditional media to advertise their products and have to evidence their claims.

That said, SSS has far more natural interactions with her children while she is exploiting them, and she does work outside of Instagram so I would also choose her if we absolutely had to keep one of them. Her thread is brutal, totally unnecessary remarks about the kids looks etc. They didn’t ask to be part of this farce.

Love my nusty funny talented hens on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Since the SSS pregnancy speculation on here she seems to be hiding her tummy with children, tables and a Hello Fresh box a la Hinch 🤔

Reactions: 12
Since the SSS pregnancy speculation on here she seems to be hiding her tummy with children, tables and a Hello Fresh box a la Hinch 🤔
I really don’t think she’s pregnant but she loves the speculation. The good video the other day made it quite clear there’s no bump. I swear she shoves pillows up there just to make people talk about her

Reactions: 9
Hey everyone....

So I actually used to really love Mrs Hinch an would watch her an even brought one of her books..... But the past god knows how long I haven't watched her, she has become (for me) really up her own arse, really unrelateable with what's going in right now in the world an just so annoying.

I haven't got the time and patience to read all #594 threads 🤣 but I just wanted to say that I was once a die hard fan I am no longer a fan at all
Welcome in, crunky snacks all round 🥰

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to be bossy or try and tell anyone what or what they cannot say BUT there appears to be a lot of SS chat on this thread at the moment

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Guyshhh you might hate me for saying this but in all honesty, I didn’t know much about sss apart from her hilarious appearance in the xfactor donkey years ago..! I checked her profile occasionally since hinch is clearly obsessed with her, and i have to say I like her! Obviously I don’t know her, but I like what she does and how she presents it. She seems really caring towards her children, she is funny and quite honest with her looks. She has to sell like they all do, but her way about it is quite realistic.
i think there are some crazy haters out there for no other reason than her success. I might be wrong, but I was shocked by many of the comments on her thread esp re her children. I also think that is why sopha is so obsessed and envious of her, because she does it naturally.
I’ll see myself out 😅
I totally agree and SSS thread is brutal. It’s actually laughable what they pull her up on, someone even said she’d set her table wrong because the knives were facing the wrong way?? I never knew there was a right and wrong way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I loved Jimbob thanking everyone for their birthday messages.😂
Talk about 'photos or it never happened'
He ALWAYS shares messages, tags and mentions on his stories but nothing shared on his birthday apart from the one duty slide from his wife.
So sorry Jimbob, but I reckon you didn't get any!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t want to be bossy or try and tell anyone what or what they cannot say BUT there appears to be a lot of SS chat on this thread at the moment
Yes I agree. I often think this has turned into a rave thread for ss 🙄
I personally think her and her bestie are two cheeks of the same arse 🍑

• Heart
Hey everyone....

So I actually used to really love Mrs Hinch an would watch her an even brought one of her books..... But the past god knows how long I haven't watched her, she has become (for me) really up her own arse, really unrelateable with what's going in right now in the world an just so annoying.

I haven't got the time and patience to read all #594 threads 🤣 but I just wanted to say that I was once a die hard fan I am no longer a fan at all
I'm in this camp now. She irritates me so much and the wool has definitely been lifted from my eyes. She makes me feel sad for those children

Reactions: 6
Probably because Dogpie is awol again & SS is at least posting something to chat about … anyone near the little village of Maldon feel like popping round & poking her with a stick?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.