Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since nothing is happening, again, shall we decide what we’re doing for thread #600? Seems like we were only on #500 the other day
Imagine having 600 threads about yourself. 600! And not only that, the only person with the MOST threads on here. I'd take a long hard look at myself and have a good think at why there at that many. But this is Sopha we are talking about. So she never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Little bit late catching up, so forgive me if this has been said already..but didnt she say on Vicky Pattisons Podcast that Ron sings Wheels on The Bus at the top of his lungs every day and wakes Lennie? So this isn’t the first time she’s heard him sing neither is it a new thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
She claimed this before the ‘invisible speech needs’ claptrap and how she couldn’t wait to ‘hear his little voice’ but apparently before that he’d been singing so loud he woke Lonald and asking about the man at the fair rolling cigarettes 🙄🙄🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 32
So just thinking and find it sad that she’s obsessing over this air fryer. Definitely ED related. And the reason she likes prepackaged stuff ready meals/ mug shots…. She knows her exact calorie intake. Sad 😞

Reactions: 11
Since nothing is happening, again, shall we decide what we’re doing for thread #600? Seems like we were only on #500 the other day
Everybody posts their favourite face and then we have thread 601 five minutes later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She'd want to be careful. We could do what print media do on a slow news day and make stuff up. Wouldn't that be fun? Sure as far as she's concerned, the last 594 threads are all made up anyway 🙈🤣😉

Reactions: 16
Can't believe we are nearly at 600 threads. Yay she doesn't believe she needs to massively change. You don't have 600!! threads about yourself for no reason

I’m so behind on this thread!!
600 to me should be naming her 600 real die hard followers. I don’t believe she’s got more than that 🤣🤣🤣
The rest are idle/ inactive accounts (25%), bought for accounts (35%), and mostly small accounts who rely on her to keep their own cleaning/home accounts running - accts between 1k and 10k (40%) She created some sort of pyramid scheme so I think her ‘real’ followers for no other reason than being mental, follow and love her are under 1k. Call me mental but I’ve analysed her acct for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Putting forward again - on behalf of myself and others I believe - that we focus the thread on all the visual manipulations and deceit.
This would include: photoshopping herself, children, husband, dog; filtering colours; hiding the Astroturf and other deliberate mis-showings, etc.
Can we include the letters/cards she writes to herself in her own handwriting but says it’s from her fans ?? 😂 my personal favourite!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Putting forward again - on behalf of myself and others I believe - that we focus the thread on all the visual manipulations and deceit.
This would include: photoshopping herself, children, husband, dog; filtering colours; hiding the Astroturf and other deliberate mis-showings, etc.
Yes! It should definitely include all the stuff she's tried to hide and photoshop out. I think I would feel sick if it was her face on every post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
THREAD SUGGESTION

Sofas tales of woe cause the sheep to sob
But to Jimbo, it's just part of the Job £££

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.