Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How am I supposed to go to sleep without bullshit words of wisdom from Sopha on a Goodnight story .....oh wait, she’ll be far too busy letting NoNob get his leg over on his birfffffday... and on that thought I’m off to 🤮

I’ll see myself out...

Edit: spelling, it’s late and I’m yawning like Bagpusssh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
What the duck is she on about? Baby milk? This lass has no kids, honestly don't get it. Just another excuse to rim Hinch I think.
Perhaps going to Boots or their website would be a better thing to do. 🙄

View attachment 1686185
Yeah, the daft bint has started calling everyone darling now, just like Hinch does. She is a proper weirdo that one

Reactions: 10
Why are we even still giving this woman airtime? Shes a nobody from a little "village" with a husband who is in sales. Shes just not worth even talking about anymore! The whim has gone, stop trying to cling on to fund your life and go and get a proper job 🤬 sorry! Rant over 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate the birthday on her story. Len again on the lap and in the photo and just one pic of Ron. And the singing I thought Jamie sounded like he was thanking a stranger! Thanks mate ffs😩 then when Ron was like eat it he sounded snappy like what? Eat it
Maybe, just maybe Ron is not a fan of touch, however if she kept the kids of the gram, we wouldn't even be having a discussion. Both tit parents.

Reactions: 9
My boy was the same. He started sleeping though the night when he was 10!!!!!!!! Slept in with me until then aswell, Altho he would start off in his own bed and would then be awake at 10pm, 12am, 1am, 3am and then up for the day between 5 and 6am 😴😴 so he would get in with me when he woke at 10ish but would then want to hold my hand ALL night, if I moved and let go he woke up and asked for it back again. He’d be up in the morning bouncing off the walls, skip off to school, come home and continue to bounce off the walls all night until bedtime. I was literally a walking zombie every day 🤣🤣 trying to get through a full time job and do the general life stuff you have to do with him and his sister. We were told he had separation anxiety and kept waking to check I was still there hence the need to be touching!! We didn’t know it at the time but he has since been diagnosed with ADHD,ODD and has a lot of autistic traits but they overlap with ADHD!!
It’s a killer but it’s what you do right, as a parent in the real world!! Xx

He sounds so much like my boy, he's 8! Hasn't been diagnosed with anything yet but suspect ADHD

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So 3 Pygmy Goats are incoming to tend farm then. Sopha’s little “Can we have a goat next please mum 😊” translates to “We’re having 3 goats because I want them” Brag Brag Brag...

Think I’m going to call BINGO that they’ll be called Billy, Bobby and Bradley 🤭

View attachment 1683781
View attachment 1683782
Therefore, they are already there and probably have been for weeks and they are eating rotting pumpkins as we speak!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Cheers for all the love bubs to the moon and back etc. I’m crying like a seal into my pasta if I’m honest.

I know this isn’t the trollomon thread but she absolutely must be pregnant. The evidence is palpable. My theory is that all these insta huns are doing the 20 week pregnancy reveal these days and Stacey want to go one better - the birth reveal. I reckon around Xmas time.

Part of that is because it’s the “ultimate reveal”. Part is because I think she’s pacing out her content. The wedding; rose 1; autumn; primark range; tap to tidy book; sort your life out; this Xmas craft show etc etc. she’s done the whole “rose was my final pregnancy I’m going to savour every moment” narrative and she possibly feels she can’t back track on that. She can’t repeat all that pregnancy content again (despite no one really giving a toss). Get what I mean?
Get ya! She needs to hide it better if that's what's she's going for, I was thinking maybe just a bit of belly bloat but after seeing those pics she definitely is baking a bun. All this out revealing each other is getting ridiculous 🙄
Congratulations on your baby news 😊

Reactions: 6
This 1000%. Yet she makes out we are horrible trolls. But in truth we care about that kid more than she does at times. We support Ronnie so much on here and give nothing but praise for the little dude.
It's so annoying that she reads these threads and still doesn't get it. I always stayed away from the chat about Ronnie on here in the early days as it was far too early to tell anything. I do think she read all the comments about him maybe being autistic, then jumped on the band wagon and ran with the theme herself. Funny how she can pick up on stuff like that but ignores all the posts about leaving her kids off Instagram until they can decide for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
With all that money and thats the bestest crappy cake she can do for him BUT when it’s her birthday it’s all spotlight , theme and a massive cake that will probably says hinch on it…..and what does he get a bloody Victorian sponge cake and her making the rest to make it look like Ron did it….pmsl 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Is Stacey about the announce her pregnancy…
She does this then doesn't post for hours 🤣

I must admit, I have a silver crushed velvet bed (hanging my head in shame) however, my ex picked it, mainly because it was cheap 😂😂 I hate it, partly because he picked it but mainly because it makes me look like one of her 🐑🐑. If I could afford a new bed it would be gone yesterday so for now I’m stuck with it. But in all fairness my bedroom was never grey 😂😂😂😂 xx
Do what the influencers do and get your staple gun and some old curtains out 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is Stacey about the announce her pregnancy…
Maybe she's had lots of messages from her 'fans'. So many of you asking guys. Then best bubs Hinch will post, saying how she already knew, she loves them all so much, and she's crying like a goat into her pumpkin soup

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.