Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say Ron singing was cute. However, saying she never thought she’d hear that when she now has another child with a dummy permanently in his gob makes me wonder, have we heard Lon say anything yet? If my memory serves me correctly he should be at least babbling. 🤔
Little bit late catching up, so forgive me if this has been said already..but didnt she say on Vicky Pattisons Podcast that Ron sings Wheels on The Bus at the top of his lungs every day and wakes Lennie? So this isn’t the first time she’s heard him sing neither is it a new thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’ve seen a goat video on insta this morning that I can’t unsee now and I hope she gets boy goats 🤢🤣
Does anyone follow the chief shepherdess??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The difference between Hunch and Trolloman advertising Iconic is like night and day. 😏

Reactions: 20
It would drive me nuts to have my knives, measuring cups and spoons, basically everything a normal person uses when they cook, all stored in the pantry. I mean I know I need exercise, but having to walk to a pantry to get basic utensils is bleeping stupid.

Carried over from last thread because I didn't realize it had ended 😂
I thought a pantry is where you keep extras and things not used very often?! My Grandma had one and she would have, say, 4 tins of soup in the cupboard and 6 in the pantry then restock the cupboards from the pantry and when you food shop, it's to top up the pantry?!

Not keep the things you use every day in there so you're spending most of your time huddled in a cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just caught up from a tattle free day to see that she's, unsurprisingly, had a day off.

Where do we reckon her and Jimmy have gone acorn hunting then? Nice cuntry cottage for 2? £££££ a night hotel in London so she can also do some tend work and go see a show with tag-along fiddle? Or have they just done what they do every weekend and shipped the kids off to Mamfa/Mad Ma and stopped at home?

Reactions: 25
Is she a cleaner?
She's the only cleaner I know that only cleans clean things. Never seen her do anything that's actually proper dirty. If she does, then it's set up dirt or stains that have barely had time to set

Reactions: 14
I no this is hinch thread but on the topic of sss bumpgate I recon it will be Monday night all dressed in Halloween and she will have painted the bump as a pumpkin for announcement 🤣🤣 sorry if already been suggested I can’t keep up. Back to hinch she’s still boring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Congratulations to you and the Family 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Since nothing is happening, again, shall we decide what we’re doing for thread #600? Seems like we were only on #500 the other day

Reactions: 13
Since nothing is happening, again, shall we decide what we’re doing for thread #600? Seems like we were only on #500 the other day
Putting forward again - on behalf of myself and others I believe - that we focus the thread on all the visual manipulations and deceit.
This would include: photoshopping herself, children, husband, dog; filtering colours; hiding the Astroturf and other deliberate mis-showings, etc.

Reactions: 51
She's being so lazy/boring, it'll be 2025 by the time we hit #600 😅😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.