Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on the fence about Stacey but can absolutely see it in that reel. I'm amazed that she reckons she can get away with it!
[/QUOTE]
I think she waits to announce it because didn't she have a miscarriage before Rose? So I can understand it with her ,but with hinch it's all to up engagement

Reactions: 15
It’s become kind of trendy to not announce pregnancy though hasn’t it? Kane and Katelyn Brown did it in the US and everyone could tell she was pregnant at the AMAs. I think they like to think they’re fooling people 😂 but if they don’t want to announce it that’s fine, but surely you’d do a better job of hiding it than that 🤦‍♀️ Anything for engagement though Instahunzzzz

Reactions: 12
Thing is if best bubs is pretending she doesn’t know she is pregnant 😬😂how will soph cope not being able to brag aww I knew all along guyyyss 🤣
She will be like those annoying people on Facebook that comment under pregnancy announcements saying ' so glad we can finally talk about it ' or ' omg we don't have to keep it secret anymore' so that everyone knows they knew before the announcement 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
@HinchesSousChef
Congratulations 🥳 ❤ That’s lovely news

Stacey definitely looks pregnant in those photos,just waiting for the announcement and hinch wading in with ‘ooooh im so happy I can finally talk about this as I have known before anyone else’🙄

Reactions: 16
Jimbob’s speciaaaaal Halloween Edition of “The Antiques Roadshow” 🎃👻 (Volume needed)

Photos added as they aren’t as clear during a longer video

64724D5F-7476-4D8F-A36D-374A2F08C085.jpeg

05CFEF95-3E38-45E9-A34E-F76440976B59.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just walking my friends dog, taking photos and little videos of him . Might wait till next month to send them 😂

What a way to go through life, pre recording, I just don’t get it or what the point is

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just walking my friends dog, taking photos and little videos of him . Might wait till next month to send them 😂

What a way to go through life, pre recording, I just don’t get it or what the point is
Wait until 7pm prime time. Especially Sunday at 7pm the primest of all prime times there is

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just my own opinion here on SS.

I don’t think SS is pregnant, people put on weight after birth and can carry it all on their stomach, yes I’m aware Rose is 1 but still..

I did when I had my baby, even now I still get people asking if I’m pregnant because I have a round stomach and it makes me look pregnant.
It’s frustrating because I’ve tried to lose weight but my stomach doesn’t budge maybe this is the same with SS?

Anyways back to Hinch.. they’ve probably swanned off for the weekend to celebrate Jamie’s birthday but keeping quiet..have to look out for tagged photos from the huns over the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mind she has went heavy on the filter in that story hasn’t she?! Absolutely no need. On a side note Ron is adorable, he’s got the sweetest little voice ☺

Reactions: 9

I don’t think SS is pregnant, people put on weight after birth and can carry it all on their stomach, yes I’m aware Rose is 1 but still..

I did when I had my baby, even now I still get people asking if I’m pregnant because I have a round stomach and it makes me look pregnant.
It’s frustrating because I’ve tried to lose weight but my stomach doesn’t budge maybe this is the same with SS?

Anyways back to Hinch.. they’ve probably swanned off for the weekend to celebrate Jamie’s birthday but keeping quiet..have to look out for tagged photos from the huns over the weekend.
Yes!!!!! thank you. I hate the speculation, I’m a childless woman in my mid thirties (not through choice!) nobody’s fault, or business, but the idea people expect you to discuss why is infuriating, like please duck off, Sue from HR…… yes we have thought about having children, thanks for asking, now get back to the photocopier and mind you own!!!!!??

Just because they’re “famoussssssch” they shouldn’t have to announce what’s going on to please the masses.

Anyway, back to Hinch. Ronnie is a cutie but is it a bit weird to do birthday cake first thing in the morning?!? Surely presents in the morning, go out and do something nice for the day, dinner and then cake and candles?!

The whole family dynamic is bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's milking Ronnie for all it's worth and it's knocking me bleeping sick.

It's just strange how she was NOWHERE near as round only a few of month ago, she wasn't that big even a month ago, every shot of her side she's appearing rounder and rounder to the point her clothing is sitting the way your clothes do when your pregnant, bunched up at the top - could it be weight gain, possibly.. SS seems to go up and down with weight. And she, nor does ANYONE have to announce private information but influencers try and out do eachother with pregnancy announcements. They're that sad. So the people who said she'll announce the birth out of the blue are onto something really. What a perfect piece of content, magazine deals etc = money.
Then again I couldn't give a toss.

To keep on track on hinch I very much hope she never ever ever brings another child into this world until she's sorted herself out, got help she desperately needs, attends some much needed parenting classes. Even then I don't think she should.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Yes at 5k a night hotels

Reactions: 12
Yes!!!!! thank you. I hate the speculation, I’m a childless woman in my mid thirties (not through choice!) nobody’s fault, or business, but the idea people expect you to discuss why is infuriating, like please duck off, Sue from HR…… yes we have thought about having children, thanks for asking, now get back to the photocopier and mind you own!!!!!??

Just because they’re “famoussssssch” they shouldn’t have to announce what’s going on to please the masses.

Anyway, back to Hinch. Ronnie is a cutie but is it a bit weird to do birthday cake first thing in the morning?!? Surely presents in the morning, go out and do something nice for the day, dinner and then cake and candles?!

The whole family dynamic is bizarre.
Not really, everyone does things differently, my kids/husband get their cake on a morning straight after their presents.
My husband does that for me too.
Nothing wrong with us as a family.

It's just a cake. No right or wrong. 🤷‍♀️

Atleast she's actually gone to the effort of getting him a cake because she usually puts absolutely no effort into his birthdays but makes sure he does for hers.

Yes at 5k a night hotels
🤢
And she'll still only take a old rotten black top with leggings to wear in a fancy as duck Hotel
Chavs.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's milking Ronnie for all it's worth and it's knocking me bleeping sick.
Same. Poor innocent lad has no idea, it’s his normal to have a phone shoved in his face whilst she cackles and fake cries. And he certainly has no idea that she’s posting this all over the gram for all and sundry to see. 😞

Sadly they’ll probably have at least one more. They’re got nothing when tend farm is ‘finished.’ After some more poor bewildered animals get added to the menagerie of doom, obviously!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.