Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So your kids don’t sleep, but they do sleep if you’re with them, but Ron sleeps in his room and Len sleeps in your room so you somehow manage to be in Ron’s room with Ron, in your bed with Lonnie, downstairs in the kitchen (whispering in case you wake them up ) and sitting in the movie room binge watching Gangs of London with Jamie all at the same time? There must be a glitch in the Matrix in the small hamlet of Maldon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Oh my days you nusty trolls, i had a few pages on the last thread to catch up on and 28 on here 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 real work has gotten in the way and i can't keep up 🤣

Reactions: 9
Hinchybob himself must have been delighted with this spot on the radio station. Looking at his past he really wanted the fame all along. Why they thought to ask him on the show to talk about something that isn't relevant to him is laughable. He has been a kept stay at home dad for years. He is the one pushing her on in the back round. I see a few people commented as such and of course a few idiots who "love" them. The world needs a good shake up and get rid of these money sucking influencers who would sell you fresh air if they got away with it.

Reactions: 34
It’s exhausting her page …

Never know what you’re going to get? 😂 She needs to choose a lane and stay in it!

Reactions: 18
Sorry to rant some more….

but does she not know how much help is out there for kids that can’t sleep? There’s a well known lady on insta who works wonders, her courses are very well priced. With some hard work and input she could fix this ‘problem’ she says she has

nothing can cure laziness I guess
Ah but why pay for something when you can try and beg for it for free. If the woman offered she’d snap her hand off.

Reactions: 15
Why they thought to ask him on the show to talk about something that isn't relevant to him is laughable.
I think it’s all spin. I don’t think they reached out to him, I think her/their management reached out to the station. I’m sure the jimbobnojob comments get to him and reflects badly on the Hinch brand, so they’re spinning it as he is good modern dad with a sprinkling of movember (but not allowed!) to keep it topical to a greater audience.

Yuck to all of it.

Reactions: 25
There garden is plenty big enough for a swing set, a slide, even a tree house! Also a playroom? Granted a lot of people don’t have the luxury of these things but at least it’s relatable content in the sense you’re showing your kids playing? She doesn’t think mums are going to run off and clean their pumpkins with their kids does she 🫣 I know insta shows us a snippet of 24 hours but it just feels these kids have nothing to play with, nothing to do- it’s heartbreaking

It can’t be a privacy issue as she’s shown them in the bath? I just don’t get her… her content is dead and I think she’d get less stick if she actually showed her being a parent, playing- It’s the best job in the world (I’m only 3months in so feel free to correct me 😂😂)
Personally i got so bored playing with my children when they were young 😂 cruicify me as you will but its very tedious and adults just dont have the same imagination to use for it to be fun.

Are we supposed to wash pumpkins? Or is she washing them to feed the uncovered chickens?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The front door affirmations must be due to it being a year to the day yesterday that the house sale went through.
A whole year and she apparently still hasn't hung up any of her sons clothes.
She’s dragging it out that much he’s probably gone up a size by now and she’s waiting on the next set of gifted outfits to come 😬😅

Reactions: 12
‘Happy 60th darlingx’
WHAT A HOOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a crack up moment guyshh.
Piss off Jimbob, it’s not funny in the slightest. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tell me your anxiety is tend without telling me your anxiety is tend...

"These prints fit perfickly in the panelling" Hun they're off centre and it's sending my anxiety up the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️😅
im glad it’s not just me that noticed they were off centre 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He wishes it was from a mate, but we know he isn't allowed to have any. Maybe it's the lads at the flooring company, or is it his bestie Brad the CAD?
It's probably from Freda 🤣
Why would you say I'm not looking forward to eating that, when you're showing the company its from 🙈 bet they're like ' thanks for that you Jamie you useless little fuxk' 🤣

Reactions: 11
Washing pumpkins??? Just why other than she is trying to turn the boys into mini hinchers obsessed with cleaning?
Our job as parents is to give our kids a wide range of experiences and allow them to choose their own interests, not to mould them into what we want them to be based on us.
Neither of our boys have taken a career path that is like Mr Green Triangle or me but I am immensely proud of where they both are.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.