Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday guyyyysssh from Acorn Mannz and Wormington who are shhhtill living it up on their hols away from Turd Farm.
They hitched a ride to Stanstead Airport in the hope they will never be schhhheeen again in the teeny tiny village of Maldonia. Jaymeee's balls, however, remain locked away in Sopha's memory box wrapped up in Fiddle's perfumed stiff hanky! 🤭
View attachment 1681766
I loveeeeee it 😂 Their little masks/snorkels, bless’their’arrrts. Hope there aren’t any sharks around 🦈

Oh no, that’s just reminded me of jimbobsleazyslob’s sleazy shark video 🤢 I’d rather be snorkelling with Acorn Mannz and Wormington risking a real shark than watching his sleazy video again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That house has zero personality just like her. Everything in it is new, bland and boring, where are the quirky things she’s bought on holidays? Stuff the kids have made? Gifts from other people? Where is ANYTHING original or interesting! She’s such a boring bleep.
Bet she has none of ronnies art work on her fridge. My fridge is like a shrine to to mine 😅

Reactions: 22
You keep on posting how it was the right choice to move to the big house you always wanted and you may convince yourself

Reactions: 41
Bet she has none of ronnies art work on her fridge. My fridge is like a shrine to to mine 😅
My kids dental / school stickers were put on the inside of my kitchen cupboards as I couldn’t bear to throw them away… they are still there now! ( they are 14 and 19 now!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Considering her supreme efforts to ingratiate herself to her bestie bubs and the extended family, she is surprisingly resistant to copying the long walks through the woods and other outside activities involving the children. Well not surprising, she is lazy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There garden is plenty big enough for a swing set, a slide, even a tree house! Also a playroom? Granted a lot of people don’t have the luxury of these things but at least it’s relatable content in the sense you’re showing your kids playing? She doesn’t think mums are going to run off and clean their pumpkins with their kids does she 🫣 I know insta shows us a snippet of 24 hours but it just feels these kids have nothing to play with, nothing to do- it’s heartbreaking

It can’t be a privacy issue as she’s shown them in the bath? I just don’t get her… her content is dead and I think she’d get less stick if she actually showed her being a parent, playing- It’s the best job in the world (I’m only 3months in so feel free to correct me 😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Right decision to make Soph??
Do you mean moving next to a garage on a main road, for privacy...
Yes, makes a lot of sense, must put it on my bucket list too 🙄
#twit

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Other half had two weeks with both ours before he had to return to work. Two weeks!
With our second i had major surgery and first was 18 months old. Two weeks I had support, then survival instinct kicked in. I’ve never recovered so quickly in my life 😂
My husband is self employed so he had to go back 2 weeks after I had twins via c section, and he still got up in the nights to help me even though he had to be up at 6 to do a very physical job! That's a hard working dad for you jobless Jamie

What I don’t understand with this whole Mr Hinch is enjoying his paternity leave crap is why their limited company doesn’t employ him, surely if they were financially savvy he would be on the books as an employee being paid at the nil rate tax band, taking money out in a tax efficient way, paying NI contributions (albeit at a low rate) ensuring that he qualifies for a state pension when the gravy train ends?

Which leads me to the conclusion that either he’s lying about paternity leave or she’s too controlling to let him near her company, or they are a pair of thickos.
All of the above 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to rant some more….

but does she not know how much help is out there for kids that can’t sleep? There’s a well known lady on insta who works wonders, her courses are very well priced. With some hard work and input she could fix this ‘problem’ she says she has

nothing can cure laziness I guess

Reactions: 10
There garden is plenty big enough for a swing set, a slide, even a tree house! Also a playroom? Granted a lot of people don’t have the luxury of these things but at least it’s relatable content in the sense you’re showing your kids playing? She doesn’t think mums are going to run off and clean their pumpkins with their kids does she 🫣 I know insta shows us a snippet of 24 hours but it just feels these kids have nothing to play with, nothing to do- it’s heartbreaking

It can’t be a privacy issue as she’s shown them in the bath? I just don’t get her… her content is dead and I think she’d get less stick if she actually showed her being a parent, playing- It’s the best job in the world (I’m only 3months in so feel free to correct me 😂😂)
They've got Tenko Tower/the deathtrap to play on in the garden. And they've got a playroom, shoved away in the East Wing of the house through the utility corridor, away from all other living spaces.
Don't be a troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They've got Tenko Tower/the deathtrap to play on in the garden. And they've got a playroom, shoved away in the East Wing of the house through the utility corridor, away from all other living spaces.
Don't be a troll!
Apologies! Please block me for difference of opinion 🫢🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The front door affirmations must be due to it being a year to the day yesterday that the house sale went through.
A whole year and she apparently still hasn't hung up any of her sons clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Btw Soff if you can’t remember if you’ve shown off Len’s room… just check your reel highlights love …. It’s all right there in front of you
Just another excuse to brag 🙃🙃

Reactions: 27
If she doesn't get enough arselicky messages and sympathy from the deluded sheep regarding the boys not sleeping and the subject of co-sleeping what will be her next move for engagement and content?!!! 🤔 Will poor Lonnie suddenly have "invisible speech" maybe....or will she invent a new topic to get the sympathy flooding in 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Her pumPKINNNNNS must be smelling gorgeous right about now, sat in the sun all day in a fairly mild October.

i hope those nusty trolls down the local food bank are grateful when she shows up with the cold, uncooked, furry pumpkin soup she has promised to make!

I get this really weird feeling SS is due to bring up Co sleeping or talk about it and Hinch knows so wanted to get in there first because it’s just so random not to mention it until now.

Reactions: 16
I get this really weird feeling SS is due to bring up Co sleeping or talk about it and Hinch knows so wanted to get in there first because it’s just so random not to mention it until now.
As much as SS gives me the ick sometimes, I would take info about co-sleeping from her rather than Hunch. Hunch is fond of bending the truth and giving incorrect information(anyone for unscrewing your sink drain)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.