Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just rushed downstairs to clean my wood burner but then remembered I don’t have one because I’m not rich enough to have an oraaaaangery

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ll just leave this birfffffday cake here for Jimbobteenypeeny 🤭
I’ve spent all morning in my cupboard tend Pantr y making it schpeciaaaaal. I thought adding the sponge-fiddle-fingers was a nice touch 🤭

A7ECB7B2-0D2B-4CC1-A5BD-B9342D7CD87D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Christ I've just pissed my knickers laughing at that stupid cookie, not. It's not remotely funny

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤦‍♀️
Tell me your anxiety is tend without telling me your anxiety is tend...

"These prints fit perfickly in the panelling" Hun they're off centre and it's sending my anxiety up the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️😅
I thought this too but then if you keep watching the video, you'll eventually see the other side of the picture and, annoyingly, it is centred because it just slots in between the panels! 😬

Reactions: 6
Questions:

Why does she use an excessive amount of cleaning product?
Why does she clean already clean things?
How is her sewage treatment plant coping with all the chemicals?

Reactions: 22
We need to stop talking about her, we’re just gifting her content at this point
Hi Soff 👋🏻

Reactions: 23
Maybe she's posting today cos she's whisking Jamie away for a day of birthday fun and treats tomorrow 🤔 hahahahaha unlikely cos since when did she EVER make any effort when it's someone else's special day 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

Reactions: 23
Basic cleaner...

Reactions: 11
I say this every time but I really do wish Inch would STFU and stop trying to be funny. His voice gives me the ick!! In fact I shall refer to him as Icky Inch from now on 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She showed the toilet cleaning footage a couple days ago. So this is not even today! She’s prob already gone away for Jamie’s birthday.

Reactions: 29
She loves poisoning the waterways, didnt she throw a packet of that bleach down the other day? Probably does it every day in all of the loos and puts a ton of liquid cleaner down, I don’t suppose there’s much bog action with those two and the kids they don’t eat do they! The way she cleans clean places is my biggest gripe with her, I suppose it’s her fanxiety.

Reactions: 21
Had to come here and say that table / kitchen island / diner booth is neither use nor ornament!

Reactions: 19
I just rushed downstairs to clean my wood burner but then remembered I don’t have one because I’m not rich enough to have an oraaaaangery
I have a multifuel burner and I'm just a lowly paid nurse. I'll leave my crunky snacks and take my exit now 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m still catching up….

Thanks to Inch’s interview, he’s confirmed what we’ve all thought, Sophie is controlling and demanding. I mean if he grows a moustache she’ll divorce him? That’s gaslighting him. What a nasty witch she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Had to come here and say that table / kitchen island / diner booth is neither use nor ornament!
I was just looking at it. It's useless, you can't sit on those benches and reach the round table, the sides are two thin to put anything on. Totally rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.