Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes relatable Hinch, leaving the front door wide open whilst the heatings on. We can all afford to do that.

Reactions: 31
Still with the ā€œI struggled with the moveā€ narrative I see. Let it go hunnay, no one buys it. You werenā€™t evicted, you upsized to a bigger house

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah she has mentioned it because she explained why he had long pillows/cushions across the top of his bed so he didnt harm himself in the night. It was in her stories.

She has and was recently once she moved into the farm and his room was done she was explaining why he had long cushions on his bed. Because he hurts himself sometimes.
Still don't believe her.
Just like Ronnie hasn't got anywhere near the severity of a speech delay like she makes out. Amongst plenty of other lies.

And if he has, it's her own fault as to why no one ever believes a single thing she says, especially when it comes to her kids, mainly Ronnie, because SHE'S done nothing but lie about the kid since the second she pushed him out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday guyyyysssh from Acorn Mannz and Wormington who are shhhtill living it up on their hols away from Turd Farm.
They hitched a ride to Stanstead Airport in the hope they will never be schhhheeen again in the teeny tiny village of Maldonia. Jaymeee's balls, however, remain locked away in Sopha's memory box wrapped up in Fiddle's perfumed stiff hanky! šŸ¤­
Screenshot_20221026-024459_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I seem to remember not that long ago she said Rā€˜s RMD had settled

Reactions: 12
Let me fix that for you, Mrs Hinch

"It was the right decision to make. I didn't want to live my old house anymore because Stacey had bought a big house and I was pathetically jealous and wanted one as well. So i paid over the odds for a house and pretended to have always wanted to live here. We then decided to buy farm animals to make us look QuIrKy Please feel sorry for me though. It's been tough begging for all the freebies and getting everything brand new again. Did I mention that my kids don't sleep and one of them talks perfectly well struggles to speak? "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Morning Nusty Hens!

Came across a TikTok this morning where a lovely girl was asking why people (huns) empty detergent into glass jars/bottles and then label it ā€œdetergentā€. Some cracking comments šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
961E4F65-9423-4911-A2FE-6C79FBA77543.jpeg
5904156D-8957-443A-8A56-B65FA057A16E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
We know those boys do sleep because sheā€™s done stories whilst whispering saying she doesnā€™t want to wake the boys. It was mentioned on her because in a house of that size they wouldnā€™t be able to hear her.
Those boys need a routine and stimulation. All that outdoor space and money not being an issue they could do so much. I think Lonnie goes to bed fine and wakes in the night so Inch or Freda take him into one of the many bedrooms for the rest of the night. Ultimately thereā€™s no way sheā€™s having her sleep disturbed. Sophā€™s just using this as an excuse for her laziness and lack of content for the sheep.

Reactions: 27
If you want your kids to sleep give them something more exciting to do than washing a pumpkin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What I donā€™t understand with this whole Mr Hinch is enjoying his paternity leave crap is why their limited company doesnā€™t employ him, surely if they were financially savvy he would be on the books as an employee being paid at the nil rate tax band, taking money out in a tax efficient way, paying NI contributions (albeit at a low rate) ensuring that he qualifies for a state pension when the gravy train ends?

Which leads me to the conclusion that either heā€™s lying about paternity leave or sheā€™s too controlling to let him near her company, or they are a pair of thickos.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ whoever said it wasnā€™t the right decision?
Moving to a massive tend farm to reap the benefits of been a insta twit of course it was the right decision for her. Wish she would piss off with this narrative.

Reactions: 25
Telling everyone that Lenor doesnā€™t sleep is that her way of explaining why he was a sleep in his buggy at 8am the other morning? Oh and another thing about the buggy is he always still facing her? I would assume itā€™s a buggy that can easily face outwards.. how does he get to see whatā€™s going on in the world when all he has is her face to look at? šŸ™„
Oh sweet child. Not sure if itā€™s in the wiki but we had this debacle with Ron. He was constantly swaddled and facing her right up untilā€¦ well, it was at least until Len was born.

Reactions: 15
God she's milking this move, how boring. You moved. We get it. The house isn't that impressive, sorry not sorry

That house has zero personality just like her. Everything in it is new, bland and boring, where are the quirky things sheā€™s bought on holidays? Stuff the kids have made? Gifts from other people? Where is ANYTHING original or interesting! Sheā€™s such a boring bleep.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.