Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1680945

So there Tattle.

I don't think anyone is putting down co-sleeping here. We're just casting our doubts on Sophs sudden advocation of it, and the whole "woe is me" she pulls out before a massive brag or reveal.
My thoughts are that she is uncomfortable with all this parenting she is having to do, and she is trying to justify it to herself through this long post... in addition to upping engagement with all those lick arse messages she will get from the deluded sheep.

Reactions: 21
Why do they do all the “cooking” shoved in that tiny corner of the kitchen?

what happened with the tea that she was spotted at a holiday park? That’s clearly the family inch birthdaytreat. Mummaz and Jamie will be off this weekend for an expensive hotel trip.
It's an upgrade innit, from cooking on the floor while lardsomes roamed around the perimeter. 😆😆😆

She's cocked up the ingredients on purpose so all the huns message her to get her engagement figures up.

No one is that stupid that they put golden syrup in a cake. My 7 year old could make me a basic cake, excluding using the oven ffs.

ETA - Let's not forget that Sophie can allegedly make a half decent risotto in 2018. All a bleeping act.

View attachment 1679935
Tbh honest that risotto looks absolutely minging 🤢

Reactions: 10
Just had a look at the Lonnie room reel. He doesnt sleep in there because it’s not a room for a child 🙄. it hurt my eyes looking at all that neutral and beiiiigggee. Why does she have these low key rooms and then proceed to dress the pair of them in garish sports wear like a pair of Road men.
It’s all for the gram, hunnay.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Everytime I go on insta since last night it looks like Jamie has a story. Click on it and it's same story as yesterday. The red circle disappears then back again next time. Any one else?

Reactions: 16
Just had a look at the Lonnie room reel. He doesnt sleep in there because it’s not a room for a child 🙄. it hurt my eyes looking at all that neutral and beiiiigggee. Why does she have these low key rooms and then proceed to dress the pair of them in garish sports wear like a pair of Road men.
It’s all for the gram, hunnay.
Where are his toys??

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Everytime I go on insta since last night it looks like Jamie has a story. Click on it and it's same story as yesterday. The red circle disappears then back again next time. Any one else?
Yes, the same is happening to me.

Reactions: 6
Mwahahahahahahaha these are spot on!

View attachment 1681213
Have all these comments been deleted? There's a couple of new ones but I can't see any of these?

I'm so sick of these two getting away with everything and not being held accountable, I for one would like to hear an actual reply from the Hinch's as to WHY their stories never match up, WHY did they say Inch is on paternity leave when before she mentioned he would just be at home indefinitely (to spend time with his family)? Nothing they say ever matches up, they're soo full of tit and the proof just gets deleted every time, I cba anymore.

Also I fully agree with you who said Sophie is ABUSIVE, she is! 100%! Abuse isn't just physical and some of the things she's allegedly said would be categorised as mental domestic abuse. I know because I've had to deal with it before and the police took the mental side of things incredibly serious.

Some bleeping role model she is.

Reactions: 19
I picked up on that too when she said the boys sleep with her. I don’t think they’ve shared a bed for a long time.
Let's pretend that everything Slops says is true, if she is up all night with a child who never sleeps and another child who has disturbed sleep patterns, why would she ever entertain purchasing livestock, that also require constant care. Nothing she says ever makes sense, it's all bullshit and for engagement.

Reactions: 33
Pretty sure she's never mentioned it before. She's probably yet again, just being dramatic. First she dramatised his speech, now he probably is just a fussy sleeper who tosses and turns. My middle is like that, she's not got RMD.
She's probably gone on Google and thought ooooh RMD, let's say Ronnie has that too aswell as invisible speech, say things that sounds like he has autism, now this. She's a bleeping disgrace and she'll give Ronnie any and every label she can to keep him going as content.

I'm sure she'll spend tomorrow being all oh guysh I've had so many messages about Ronnie and his RMD...
Think she’s only mentioned it once and sure it’s was when she was on about that long cushion at the top of his bed 🥴

Reactions: 11
So if Inch is on paternity leave does he intend on returning to “work”? Does he view his role in the “Mrs Hinch” brand as work? What indeed is his role?? What does he have to show for the work he carries out for it?
We’ve always said his role is childcare and sopha care - and all the real cleaning round the house.
But with Ronnie at nursery and fiddle always on hand - and to be quite frank - having spent prob near on 20 years of his life in employment - does he find it “enough” to be a sort of stay at home parent. I know that after 3 years of being a stay at home parent I was itching to work again - to have something to call my own in terms of work, contribution etc.
raising the children is of course rewarding but we can’t be sure how much of that he’s even really doing. Id genuinely love to know what it is that he contributes to the brand beyond childcare and cleaning.

Reactions: 29
Guys, it turns out moving into a giant house with a huge yard is a good decision!

It’s not like you sold everything to move onto a houseboat love 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Nusties 🐔💕

Here’s Jimbob with a chat about the booove “Packed in like sardines” 🤭 (Volume needed)

I’m not sure if this video is working or not as there’s a problem updating videos at the moment. I’ll add the photo for the video underneath.

3C4756A9-65DD-44CB-AC16-12F84C11AA22.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You lot have covered it all but a couple of things, she just doesn't strike me as the co-sleeping type, remember the unsafe sleep practices for both newborns, Lonald going into his own room before 6 months, leaving him very young to go walk sheep and wash her bumbuminnit and the boysccch being at Mad Ma's very young. So it's a recent thing either for engagement or sympathy, why share that anyway, kids can be shits with sleep, we all know that 😂

No one's gonna 'eat you alive' for tend co sleeping with an older child, it's babies people get weird about, although not here ♥ I co slept with both of mine from birth to about 8 months and did get some comments but followed the guidelines to the letter (of course).

Anyway she's an arsenal hole and there's definitely more brags coming, probably at the weekend!

Reactions: 26
My house is so big and grand I can’t remember what I’ve bragged about 🤔

stfu Sophie

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So I've been from bedroom 2 to bedroom 1 (husband snores), bathroom 1 and now to kitchen 1 and just watched her latest crap. In the world right now, where people are holding off turning the heating on, scared to spend a penny, where does she get off?!!! How, how are people not seeing though her? She's as relatable as a a wet paper bag. She has no concept of real life.

Reactions: 19
Same!! It must be paid for

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.