Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this co sleeping talk is for engagement, she wants the gushing messages from the hun saying “you do you, you’re a hard working mum of two who is also running a tend farm, you do what you need to get some sleep” wonder if she will share the screenshots tonight or some time tomorrow

Oh my mistake it’s a nother day off tomorrow 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1680945

So there Tattle.

I don't think anyone is putting down co-sleeping here. We're just casting our doubts on Sophs sudden advocation of it, and the whole "woe is me" she pulls out before a massive brag or reveal.
Eaten alive? Would be different if she was jumping into a cot with a newborn. The children are toddlers 🙄 She is desperate for attention and engagement. She's never mentioned their sleeping before. How many stories has she done of her whispering in the evening because the boyzz are asleep?

You realise that a lot of parents end up getting up to see a child in the night or that a child gets in to bed beside their parents at some point. They're children. I think she'll find it's normal for a child to want to feel secure and the majority will say how great she is which is what she wants. 🙄

"Guysch, look at all these comments. You know. 🥲🥺 It's so hard. We're all just doing our best. Even though it looks like I have it all together because I have a tend farm and mug shots in my pant r Y, I'm just a struggling mum. 🥲🥲🥲🥲"

I also wish she'd stop comparing those boys. It's horrible. They are humans with their own personalities. Stop the naughty boyzz who fight a lot 🙄 because they are older opposites narrative, Soph. It's awful. Just enjoy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We had a poor sleeper at 18 months but went to our local sleep clinic and took the advice, which worked after a bit of focussed effort on our part.

Grinch has plenty money to pay for private help if it was important enough for her, though I’ve a suspicion she might not be the sort of parent to invite in professionals and allow them to know what really goes on there. They’ll definitely see how disjointed the parenting is and how little she does.

Reactions: 16
I will say though, it's evident that those boys have absolutely no routine. They have breakfast, lunch and dinner at seemingly random times (ie whenever their parents can be arsed to do it), they have both napped at different times each day - too early, or too late which means they clearly don't have a set bedtime or wake up time.

Kids thrive off regular meal and (when young) naptimes. I feel like their home life must be so chaotic, despite having two parents who are at home all day, because their parents spend their entire lives living through screens and they're constantly farmed out to a grandparent.

So it's no wonder that parenting them the same hasn't worked, or that there are sleep issues now. They've never been properly addressed or a routine put in place.

Reactions: 38
View attachment 1680945

So there Tattle.

I don't think anyone is putting down co-sleeping here. We're just casting our doubts on Sophs sudden advocation of it, and the whole "woe is me" she pulls out before a massive brag or reveal.
Co-sleeping / bedsharing is only a possibly emotive topic when you’re talking about newborns and young infants, and that’s because of the risks of unsafe bedsharing.

As Sophie has never paid a single second of attention to anything recommended by the Lullaby Trust before now, it’s understandable that she’s confused on this.

Off back to my norovirus pit now (not caused by skettihoop pie)

edit to add sorry I didn’t mean this to come across as crappy to you @Pumpkins1506 but I think it might read like that! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Co-sleeping / bedsharing is only a possibly emotive topic when you’re talking about newborns and young infants, and that’s because of the risks of unsafe bedsharing.

As Sophie has never paid a single second of attention to anything recommended by the Lullaby Trust before now, it’s understandable that she’s confused on this.

Off back to my norovirus pit now (not caused by skettihoop pie)
Sausage slop?
(Oh god I typed that implying that you'd eaten it, not the other thing but now that's all I can think 🤮🤮🤮)

Totally agree about the co-sleep thing though. She doesn't actually know what she's talking about, despite all the books Jimbob claims he's read, just that the topic has caused disagreements.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a thought on lon’s sleeping, firstly I call bullshit, using her kids again for sympathy but I’m also thinking she’s bought that bed thinking he’s be able to sleep in it and she’s realised at 1 it’s still not actually safe for him to try and get to sleep in alone so she’s having to get him to sleep and put him in it.
might just be me personally but that bed doesn’t look safe for a 1 year old. My son would have been on that like a WWE wrestler jumping off rhe bars anddiving off like a stone cold stunner

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sausage slop?
(Oh god I typed that implying that you'd eaten it, not the other thing but now that's all I can think 🤮🤮🤮)

Totally agree about the co-sleep thing though. She doesn't actually know what she's talking about, despite all the books Jimbob claims he's read, just that the topic has caused disagreements.
Haven't had any sausage slop, eaten or otherwise 🤣

She’s paving the way for ‘trolling’ messages about people being mean about co sleeping being dangerous but it’s not with a bloody toddler ffs! Wait for the sympathy posts…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They could have another bedroom full of mattresses and all bunk down there - better for HEnrys poor overweight joints too 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
She acts like she's the only person in world to have kids who don't sleep well.
Try doing a full time proper job while only having 2 or 3 hours sleep some nights you annoying cow.
She really plays on the woe is me card doesn't she?
How about your lazy bastard work shy , sorry, I mean on paternal leave husband? He doesn't need to be up for a real job either, take it in turns to deal with the bad nights, not like either of you have to be rushing to go anywhere the next morning.
Or you know, binge watch a box set on your fancy sky TV in your movie room, seem to have time for that... apparently. 🙄

Reactions: 30

Yawwwwwn!! Let's all get the violins out for poor soph 🥱🥱🥱
Using her poor kids to get sympathy againnnnnn
Please don't say she's gonna be bringing out a book about her journey to getting her kids sleeping through or about co sleeping 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Yawwwwwn!! Let's all get the violins out for poor soph 🥱🥱🥱
Using her poor kids to get sympathy againnnnnn
Please don't say she's gonna be bringing out a book about her journey to getting her kids sleeping through or about co sleeping 🤢🤢🤢
We are due a new lissshhhhts book soon right? Or an updated memoir with notsofarm chapter?

Reactions: 9
It’s really not a big deal to co sleep with a toddler anyway. She’s such a drama llama. Once they’re that age it’s more likely they’ll do you an injury than the other way around, the way they flail their arms and legs around like they’re bloody synchronised swimming!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jeez. How can you have the privilege of such a beautiful home, the funds to decorate and furnish it however you want and end up with it like that. It’s devoid of any emotion, life, no soul to it, no homely feel, no comforts.

You can tell they never sit and eat as a family because that round table is ridiculously tiny. What an honest to God shitshow of a kitchen. It’s just for show. Like everything else.

She’s a wankstain. Going on about how hard her life is. She literally doesn’t work. Her husband doesn’t work. She could literally go to bed in the day for a couple of hours to catch up on sleep!

twit twattedy twit twit twit.

Reactions: 20
Sorry I've been away from these threads for a while, not had a mental capacity to look at the gloating witch that is Hinch 🙄. What's this mentioned of RMD with Ronnie? Can anyone enlighten me or has she dropped that in there for attention?

Thanks tattlers, hope you are all well 😚

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.