Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she tagged SS sister in the pantry story wanting a label evening date with her but what about her own sister in-law that used to make all her labels? Not good enough for the tend farm?
Well we all now know where her absolute favourite blooming larrrrve it guycshhhhhs label maker went then. She literally had all them jars labelled and she emptied and packed them. So now she's got a load new freebies from tesco ad and she's now starting again. Wheres the sense in that

Reactions: 16
She’s a lunatic letting her two small children constantly be that close to 3 large livestock animals.

Reactions: 24
It’s stored in the pantry of the many takeaway places they use. Maldon McD’s reopened yesterday after a complete refit so I bet they will frequent there again 🤭
I’m surprised they didn’t ask her to officially re-open it, what with her and Jayme being a celebrity couple and everything! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I never really gave Alpacas much thought in the past.

But now I can't stand them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The 'pantry' is just her 'cooking cupboard', and she doesn't even need that, a kettle for her 8 mugshots is all that's required as they 100% live on takeaways or eat at Fiddles.
Nice brag about the unnecessary dual Njnja airfryer though, they're well over £200 and who the hell keeps their tea towel in a different postcode from their sink??
My theory Is the pantry is going to be her proper kitchen, as someone mentioned before , as it's small it's going to be easier for her to clean, because shes lazy and all , the show kitchen will be cleaned because soph is super rich so she can afford to pay the actual cleaner who cleans the house while she entertains the sheep with her boring content !

Reactions: 14
Wow both boys and the floofheads together on the Quornstoneofficial gifted flooring….enjoy a day of ADs, brags and possibly another meaningless quote from Pinterest to end the day?

Reactions: 15
I know it nothing to do with me.. but I'm really disappointed in her kitchen,
Sorry but I do love a American style pantry. And I do put all my dry goods in to glass jars, but I was doing way before hinch.
But her kitchen could have been amazing!!
I just wonder how long it will last?
I give it 6 months

Reactions: 14
Watched loose women yesterday and dame Kelly Holmes has got six fluffy fuckers 🤣

I did notice though they all have tags on like sheep,
Is it a requirement? genuinely curious cos I’ve got nowt better to do think I need to get a lyyffee hunnayyy

Edit - quick google tells me no but they do need a microchip I think she mentioned it once?? no chance of them going missing in there little patch of grass they’ve got to walk on.

There is a trend in Europe for big open plan living spaces. Kitchen, dining and living room - lofty, clean, sharp living. To get around the everyday mess that we all have, the wealthy have a 2nd kitchen in the utility room, shut the door and nobody ever sees it. Soph and her Pinterest research has a pan t ry. 🤣
If utensils, tea towels, kitchen roll, spices etc. are in the pantry, what is in the cupboards? Why couldn't the airfryer be tucked away in the bottom of one, or is the whole space just for showing off? Sophie you really should hang your head in shame, I'm embarrassed for you!
What made me laugh was she states she’s a tit cook but has a massive airfryer and a big duck off expensive oven! I don’t have a oven or a hob cos when we moved in it didn’t have one, we bought a cheap 40 quid airfryer and it’s been a game changer, and saves tons on electric not that she needs to care about that with her underfloor heating shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Iv missed loads guyyyschh - been so busy at not tend work, but jst caught up on the recaps…..has she been writing herself notes again 🤦🏼‍♀️ why does she make it so obvious..doesn’t even try to disguise her writing 😂 bleeping absolute imbecile and her followers are not much better if they believe this tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who said she hadn't used the air fryer? What a nusty fat troll!

Also...tell me you don't cook etc etc. Why is she doing that with a bleeping wooly glove? What an absolute melt.
IMG_20221026_101421.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I need a rant....
Why did she have to write "complete disaster" about the cake Ronnie made? Why did she have to turn them upside down and put a candle in them?
They were perfect as they were because he made them!! Ffsssssssss!
She never gets it right does she!!?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
She's so bleeping lazy she probably can't be arsed to open the cupboard doors to get stuff out, with the pantr y it's one door only

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why have a microwave and air fryer in a pantry with no windows? I have the same air fryer and they give off so much steam. Unless she brings it into the kitchen? My brain is hurting again 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So are they away for Inch’s birthday then? Why else would you have cake and sing happy birthday on a Wednesday if his birthday is at the weekend? More bragging incoming 🙄

Reactions: 17
She has a huge oven. It's not hard to make a simple sponge cake.

And why can't she show Ron? 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's a great learning moment. "Oh, Rennie. Mummaz put these in the air fryer and they look like tit. Let's try again but this time we will follow a simple recipe and use the oven like normal people."

If they were only a disaster because they didn't look nice, then she needs to get a life hunnay.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here's a riddle for you....

2 eggs:
IMG_20221026_101935.jpg

She uses the eggs:
IMG_20221026_101943.jpg

So there are no eggs:
IMG_20221026_102001.jpg

But 15 minutes later, 4 eggs have materialised:
IMG_20221026_102036.jpg

Now, I know she has chickens. But that's some quick laying for three hens going into off lay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Here's a riddle for you....

2 eggs:
View attachment 1679368

She uses the eggs:
View attachment 1679370

So there are no eggs:
View attachment 1679371

But 15 minutes later, 4 eggs have materialised:
View attachment 1679373

Now, I know she has chickens. But that's some quick laying for three hens going into off lay.
Hahah. Re-stocked them from the pantr Y egg box.

Now I know why she's working all day. Running back and forth between the pantr Y and the kitchen to get things she needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she cooking cakes in an air fryer in the pantry when she has a massive duck off range cooker in the kitchen? Make it make sense someone..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.