Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A kitchen designed so well that your microwave has to live in the pantry? Where are there almost no dry or tinned goods - what an actual pantry is for?
Absolute clueless bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm more pissed she hasn't labelled her ninja, microwave and bananas 🙄

Sorry Sopha, your pantry is full of tit, bit like our shed!
Atv 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m beginning to think the so called pantry is her actual kitchen and she keeps the stupid one designed so badly as her insta set. Let’s face it all she needs is a microwave and a kettle for all the food she cooks.

Reactions: 37
Nusty trolls she’s obviously put the air fryer in the cupboard so she can have a steam room slash pantr Y 🧖‍♀️
E99BEA05-6567-4B7E-BE7F-AD913B59AE08.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A kitchen designed so well that your microwave has to live in the pantry? Where are there almost no dry or tinned goods - what an actual pantry is for?
Absolute clueless bleep.
She moved it once we all spotted it by the sink and said how dangerous it was.

I have the air fryer, it explicitly says not to put anything on the top of it. They also recommend when you are using it that it should be well ventilated I.e. by an open window, extractor fan etc not in a bloody cupboard.

Wow sorry guys that was such a boring post, channeling hinch with the boring stuff 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I'm new to the thread because I found I just couldn't keep up with them they went so fast. Anyway I've just had a nosey at her insta, first time in ages and her new house makes me sick to my stomach! Yino, because like everyone else, I actually work for a living as well as cleaning my own house and I'll never have a house like that... anyhoo as you were 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Some one should put that on her post watch the sheep run when they realise how much she lies 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They would all pile on the commenter and defend her, she could blatantly write a note to herself on a reel and they’d still defend her.

I’m surprised she hasn’t named the Ninja and Microwave, let’s say Nigel and Mike?

Reactions: 17
Hunch and "Isabel" write 'the' in an identical manner. Also 'r' looking the same. So cute.🥰

View attachment 1678834View attachment 1678835
View attachment 1678878
I stand by my comment that they are written by Hinch.

I understand our age group writes similar, but that's literally identical and I'm no handwriting expert, but you can tell whoever has written that has tried to change it up a bit but failed miserably.

Then it throws in the question as to WHY she'd fake a note from people who actually exist? But then it's Soph and she's crackers so no explanation needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t read or comment here but I’ve had to come over after seeing her new house. The sheer amount of people who have good as bankrupted themselves trying to get that grey home she pushed and pushed and now this? Totally different?

I know she can have her house any way she wants, it’s up to her and sheep will follow regardless but I just feel for them now wondering how the duck they are going to afford a total house revamp because the queen herself has said grey is OUT 😩😩😩😩

Sorry if this has already been discussed like I say I’m new around this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She moved it once we all spotted it by the sink and said how dangerous it was.

I have the air fryer, it explicitly says not to put anything on the top of it. They also recommend when you are using it that it should be well ventilated I.e. by an open window, extractor fan etc not in a bloody cupboard.

Wow sorry guys that was such a boring post, channeling hinch with the boring stuff 🤭
I wouldn’t worry too much about the air fryer being dangerous, she clearly has never used it as it still has the instructions sticker on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Finally caught up and you guys have hit every bloody nail on the head, I just wish we didn't give her any content ideas anymore (as I'm sure we're the only ones keeping her going at this point).

The kitchen, the BOOF, the "pantry".. she's just playing house with no idea what goes where. I'm quite house proud but I still have normal household items on display, my ninja is on the worktop in the corner as I'm teaching my 11 year old to use it for when he's a bit older.. not shoved in a glorified cupboard!

Also the "follow what you're drawn to" comment just made me think..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well we predicted these renovations would be hilariously bad about a year ago, I still wanna see the ‘piano room’ maybe she changed it to the recorder room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why in gods name is the kitchen roll in the pantry….spill something, have to run round the Frankie & Bennys booth into a cupboard to get kitchen roll!!
I’m done!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
God that house is utterly soulless. There is literally nothing in the pantry to make a decent meal. It all looks like a department store selling kitchens. Just dressed a bit to show it off. No life, no messy bits, no sign of cooking. It’s just not real. the sheep will be cleaning into the night to even scratch the surface of trying to keep up. This is so bad for peoples mental health. no one lives like this. Especially with kids and animals. This is just not reality. Influencers are so damaging with these sort of posts that are staged to make them look organized and in control And making the rest of us look like we live in chaos. It’s just a bloody stage set that kitchen, it’s not loved or cooked in that’s for sure! She should be ashamed of herself selling this as real life. She is just a bleeping saleswoman dressed up to look like your best maaaaaate guyzzzzzs. A con woman. When are these people going to be called out publically! she is living in a fantasy world where it’s ok to leave all the lights on and not worry about the bills. Why can’t she influence her sheep with money saving hints, cheap meals to make instead of buying more plastic tit. i reallly have had enough of them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Where is all her actual food?! It’s a family of four lol
It’s stored in the pantry of the many takeaway places they use. Maldon McD’s reopened yesterday after a complete refit so I bet they will frequent there again 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.