Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stand by my comment that they are written by Hinch.

I understand our age group writes similar, but that's literally identical and I'm no handwriting expert, but you can tell whoever has written that has tried to change it up a bit but failed miserably.

Then it throws in the question as to WHY she'd fake a note from people who actually exist? But then it's Soph and she's crackers so no explanation needed.
Someone yesterday was saying the t wasn't Hinch's at all. I see absolutely no difference in that handwriting. She is a total narcissist. Anything for attention and to make herself look good. Maybe she's desperate for a good Christmas/2023 partnership and wanting to get noticed?

She is rich. If she was smart, she'd have someone make content for her rather than the odd ad or boring reel. Small accounts have much better content than what Hinch produces. She's so lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand why she didn’t get a lovely large island where the boof is. i would love to be cooking at one side whilst my grandkids are sitting at the other side chattering away or helping out? Maybe it’s just me but she goes on about it being the heart of the home but I can’t see how with that design. The only interaction could be if they were all sitting in the boof but that can’t happen with the impractical table and small size? It doesn’t make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’ll be bringing out that recorder now or ordering a new one from Amazon Prime cos the old one ended up at Maldon Tip! 😂

She’ll be bringing out that recorder now or ordering a new one from Amazon Prime cos the old one ended up at Maldon Tip! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If you microwave stuff in that cupboard where do the cooking smells go?! Surely you don’t have that ninja thing cooking away in there!

So she tagged SS sister in the pantry story wanting a label evening date with her but what about her own sister in-law that used to make all her labels? Not good enough for the tend farm?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It's just awful isn't it? What she's done with that kitchen. Just bloody awful. It's an absolutely dreadful use of space, and it makes me laugh tbh. Imagine the 'booth' thing when those boys are 16/17??? Trying to squeeze 4 strapping humans around THAT?
Absolutely ridiculous.
She won’t have the same kitchen by then. I’ll give it 5 years before she wants a new one

Reactions: 14
The 'pantry' is just her 'cooking cupboard', and she doesn't even need that, a kettle for her 8 mugshots is all that's required as they 100% live on takeaways or eat at Fiddles.
Nice brag about the unnecessary dual Njnja airfryer though, they're well over £200 and who the hell keeps their tea towel in a different postcode from their sink??

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What would be the actual point in labelling things when the jars are glass and clear you can SEE what is in them?! Make it make sense Soph….

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell tell me you live off takeout and convenience without telling me…

that pantreee is painful 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And how do they know when the food expires?!!
At this point I’m not even sure it is real food there is not a single ounce of warmth in that house, I would be embarrassed Soph come round and see my rented two bed house with kids and see how a real home should look…messy toys and all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is a trend in Europe for big open plan living spaces. Kitchen, dining and living room - lofty, clean, sharp living. To get around the everyday mess that we all have, the wealthy have a 2nd kitchen in the utility room, shut the door and nobody ever sees it. Soph and her Pinterest research has a pan t ry. 🤣
If utensils, tea towels, kitchen roll, spices etc. are in the pantry, what is in the cupboards? Why couldn't the airfryer be tucked away in the bottom of one, or is the whole space just for showing off? Sophie you really should hang your head in shame, I'm embarrassed for you!

• Heart
Why did she feel the need to karate chop the shape of the corner as if we don’t know what a corner is?!
also not sure why but the fact the tea towel is in the pantry is really pissing me off!! You’d have to walk from the kitchen sink all the way across the room, open a door with wet handsjust to dry your hands 😵 she makes my head hurt 🤕

Reactions: 20
That ain’t a pantr y it’s a cubbyhole just filled with crap. The kitchen would of been so lovely but she has just ruined it, for the size of it there is hardly any worktop space but then again don’t need much really to empty the takeaways onto plates.

Reactions: 16
So she tagged SS sister in the pantry story wanting a label evening date with her but what about her own sister in-law that used to make all her labels? Not good enough for the tend farm?
Criiiiinge. Management are probably setting up a tend date with tend bestbubs4eva and the sister now to get the huns wetting themselves and buying all the shite before Christmas 🤢

Reactions: 16
That pantry is awful! I have a minimalist kitchen as I don't like my workops cluttered but my microwave is in a cubboard that's almost sat on the worktop so I open it and just zap things in there (plug inside cupboard). Why on earth would you take something across the kitchen to the pantry to cook it, it's not a pantry if it was a pantry it would just have food and you wouldn't need worktops just shelving/racking? And what an earth is stored in her other kitchen cupboards if everything is in the pantry?

Where are the things most people have? Flour, fruit, vegetables, tins of tomatoes, pasta, rice, etc etc.

She has devalued that house. It may look good for insta for her followed but practically it's tit.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.