Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I can believe that I’ve seen huns recommending soaking sanitary towels in zoflo and sticking them behind radiators 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really would love to go on a tour around all these huns houses it’d be a riot 😆
Edited spelling
Blasting windows out using Fabulosa on a radiator and of course Sophs favourite tip, unscrewing important parts of the sink 🤦🏻‍♀️ never sccccheen mentioned again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tries to prove to the nusty huns she DOES cook and use her new fancy air fryer
Burns it and makes it look like tit
PROVED US WRONG SOFF
All she had to do was use a mixer and let the boys put the ingredients in a bowl. It's really not hard to make a simple cake.

I'd have more respect for her if she just admitted she can't be bothered baking with them so bought a plain cake and let the boys decorate it.

She's probably hoping she'll get gifted a Kitchen Aid and baking supplies next 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If Ronn ie wanted to make cakes for his Dad and she can't bake why didn't she just add an In the night garden cup cake mix to her Teschco order? Something the boy could feel proud of making instead of laughing at his attempt.
Stupid b#tch.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That cackle she forces out when she's around her children is purely to convince HERSELF that she is having a good time. So forced, bet she has gritted teeth all the way through an activity with the kids. Doing cakes in the air fryer too, she has a top notch oven there and can afford to run it. Mini kitchen set up in the see through cupboard is definitely all she'll use. How long before Georgia Kousoulou is shoe horned in around the boof 🍵

It's ok cos it's tend food just to look at in its glass prison while sitting in the boovth
Exactly, those lentils have been in that jar since 2019, apart from the times she takes some out to scatter on the floor for a tend clean up or puts some in a play tray then they are all for show. Probably a jar full of sweep ups and vacuum dust actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I thought she was making some sort of weird omelette thing in her airfryer at the start 😳 that was some weird arse sort of "cake" she was attempting to "bake" ...and why the duck did she break into cackling after poor Ron said "Strawberries" quite clearly and concisely 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Ads and brags incoming later today 🙄🤏

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Oh my God stop doing the pathetic pretend tearful laugh every time Ronnie speaks.
You’ve dragged it out long enough he is speaking absolutely fine, so stop trying to get sympathy using him like that.
Poor wee soul…talk about being exploited 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I never really gave Alpacas much thought in the past.

But now I can't stand them.
Same, hers look smug. Feel daft saying that because, obviously an animal can't be smug 🤣 or maybe it can if it's around smug cunts all day long. You know that scientists say dogs can look like their owners after some time, well I think the same is true about alpacas, when she uses that face filter she looks very similar to either Bert, Bob or Barry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't watch her 'cooking' anymore, she actually infuriates me.

Strawberries in a cake mix BEFORE it's cooked.

Get in the bin.

Reactions: 19
Did you see that? Jimbobnojob talking about paternity leave 🤣
Oi oi it’s been 4 or 5 years! I wonder what man will relate to his story! Mr teshhhcoo had 1 week of paternity leave on statutory pay 😂
duck off, he's not? 🤣 who thought that would be a good idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did you see that? Jimbobnojob talking about paternity leave 🤣
Oi oi it’s been 4 or 5 years! I wonder what man will relate to his story! Mr teshhhcoo had 1 week of paternity leave on statutory pay 😂
Presumably he won’t mention he’s actually mainly Sophs carer 😂😂

There was some article about parenting featuring Jimbob posted here a while back which was just him going on about having spare nappies 🤣🤣

it’s admitting to the hunzzzz that she doesn’t do it all alone as well which I’m surprised they’d admit to. The fickest of them only realised recently he doesn’t work 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she cooking cakes in an air fryer in the pantry when she has a massive duck off range cooker in the kitchen? Make it make sense someone..
Is the range connected to the mains? I rented in a house with my real not tend friends which had one but it wasn’t connected so we had to cook on the normal hob and oven.

Reactions: 7
Why didn't she let Ronnie crack the eggs? That used to be my kids favorite part of baking, even at Lennie's age.

Reactions: 17
and as I assume she would be in charge of the heat and timing on the air fryer, she is responsible for the burning of them…as she hasn‘t got a clue and clearly hasn’t read the instructions for said air fryer. Probably because she had no intention of using it until she read here.
I bet she didn’t think to Google an oven to air fryer conversion chart or use the bake function. Ah well Soph, you’ll know for next time even though you haven’t read here since the ancient Egyptians made the first ever cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why not bake the cakes in that big gifted oven she has in her kitchen? You know, the one with its own personal hob water tap.
Also how hilarious was the word Strawberries? Obviously very as she felt the need to laugh it yet again. STOP LAUGHING at your child when he speaks! Unless he genuinely does or says something funny, otherwise there is no need.

Although we can only go by what she shows, how comes Jamie always gets such crap birthday cakes? (unless he gets a proper one and she just doesn't brag about it as its nothing to celebrate her! me! me! me!)
I'm sure one year he got waffles from the waffle maker made to look like a cake or something, this time its them air-fried cakes. yum! :ROFLMAO:
I cant find it now, but I'm sure she got a massive cake in shape of the Llamas for her birthday?

edit to add: I know the cakes are made to be from the kids, which is fair that they dont look great and im not rubbishing the kids efforts, and is still a lovely thing to get from your child, but the fact SHE doesn't seem to go all out for him with anything like he does for her?

Reactions: 21
Presumably he won’t mention he’s actually mainly Sophs carer 😂😂

There was some article about parenting featuring Jimbob posted here a while back which was just him going on about having spare nappies 🤣🤣
It's going to be a disaster, how exciting 🤣 starting a night shift at 6pm, so I'll have to catch up later. Have fun nusties.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure I read on here forever ago that one of the huns was putting Zoflora soaked cotton pads in her pillowcases and wondering why she woke up with a banging headache every day 😭😂
I’m sure she sprays her whole bed including pillows everyday with Febreeze it’s part of the Freshen up routine I would have constant migraine with all the different chemicals mixed up together everywhere

Also I seen her post weird videos of men at work kind of thirst trap ish

Hinch wins weirdest pet collection it’s turning into her own private zoo

Reactions: 10
If its Jamie's birthday this weekend I'm sure we'll be treated to a wedding photos montage ...mainly featuring her in her big fat gyspy wedding dress and Inch cut off the edge of the pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.