Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so my auntie turned her under stairs cupboard into a pantr y because her kitchen was tiny, literally no room to swing a cat in there! So she had all tinned and non perishables in the pantr y. What tf has hinch got in all her kitchen cupboards? She didn’t even need a pantr y! The kitchen is a complete tit show and none of it makes any sense. When is this witch going to get cancelled?!

Reactions: 35
Tell me you don't cook without telling me you don't cook.
Am I doing it wrong because I have my spices in the cupboard next to my stove and pasta and such within arms reach?
In what world does her pantry make sense??? It's so bleeping ridiculous it's almost like we're being punked.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's just awful isn't it? What she's done with that kitchen. Just bloody awful. It's an absolutely dreadful use of space, and it makes me laugh tbh. Imagine the 'booth' thing when those boys are 16/17??? Trying to squeeze 4 strapping humans around THAT?
Absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Tell me you don't cook without telling me you don't cook.
Am I doing it wrong because I have my spices in the cupboard next to my stove and pasta and such within arms reach?
In what world does her pantry make sense??? It's so bleeping ridiculous it's almost like we're being punked.
She like a little girl playing with her toy "kitchen" 😄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“ This all lead her to the career she has now “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣career ?????
Doing duck all …. Getting tit loads free even though you are loaded from cleaning a sink and bragging about it all at a time when a lot of people are having to chose between food or bills …..
But she’s got a full time career ….. what a joke …… what don’t you get yet another free sofa Sophia to sit your bleeping bragging on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I guess that explains why Ron is still on a bottle… (don’t come at me, it’s a joke, I don’t actually care if he still uses a bottle)
I just read Ron as Roy 😂 I was sat here thinking why the duck is RoyOiOi having a bottle, why? why? why? I even mentioned it to Mr Owl, he looked so confused and said “Who’s RoyOiOi again, her dad?” 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
QUOTE="Yeah....Brackie, post: 12346267, member: 339758"]
Noooooo... stop it... a mug shot rack. Is that especially for us trollzz?
View attachment 1678412
[/QUOTE]

Mugshot rack 🤣🤣🤣.

She is so desperate for friends. I cannot believe how much she is trying to get up Stacey’s sisters arse, is sickening. I remember when she used to use her tit dymo label maker and that was enough for her.

Reactions: 34
I'm SOOOO confused🤔🤔 a wardrobe within a wardrobe and now a part of the kitchen within a kitchen called a pantry???? Who goes into a cupboard space to cook (microwave or air fry) ?? Stop the planet I need to get off !!🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion 🤭

Ol’Mrs Hinch went to the Pantr y to get poor Hennerz a bone, when she got there just the air fryer was there so poor Hennerz got none.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
A) That weird kid on Insta is definitely begging Hinch to send her her 'new range', yanno the one that's exactly like the old one.

B) the pantry. That ain't a pantry Hinchy, it's a cupboard. A pantry has food in it. My pantry, affectionately known as the zombie cupboard, has a ton of tins n non perishables in because that's what pantries are these days now that we have fridges. If you store your meekrowahvay (sorry Nigella pinched your word), and your air fryer in, guess what its a cupboard. It's far too small, odd shaped, badly designed. But like the whole kitchen really. Next time get a proper kitchen designer instead of an untrained one

Reactions: 31
You nusty’s have already said it all, the Pan Try is tit. The kitchen is really badly designed, and the Boof is probably (after Insta photos taken!) facing a huge tv, you know they aren’t sitting around having dinner and a chat!!!!
I’ve not got an air fryer. Don’t know anything about them, but I’ve seen those baking sheet things on Insta, so not a hack she’s invented, it’s just something people do to keep them clean, but would I watch her cook dinner using her air fryer?! (Well yes because her cooking is bleeping ridiculous and no gadget is changing that anytime soon!!) but otherwise, yeah, that would be decent content. How does it work, what can you make, how is it so quick and easy etc etc.
also you wonderful bunch we are missing a key detail here……
B6A4B82B-AC0F-473C-B040-677B4E6C2D74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So the pantry is a tiny kitchen within the kitchen just like her wardrobes inside the walk in wardrobe.

Waiting for the dolls house to be displayed in the ‘ entrance hall’ to continue her theme 😂
Sorry didn't read your comment before I posted mine. Great minds and that??

Reactions: 6
Just reminded myself, on our local radio station today there was a repeat of an interview with LLB. The dj said he absolutely hated grey and beige and asked Lawrence what he thought. He replied, "I agree with you, euggghhh, I HATE BOTH colours. That's if you can actually call them colours."
Had to chuckle to myself when I heard it! Seems like LLB is getting his point around everywhere at the moment with all these interviews he's doing. I really do hope we see Sopha in a mood and in the dog bed at some point, I'm in the mood for a right good old roller rant!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Lawrence would have plenty to say about many on Instagram. I have seen mixing arts and crafts with some odd combinations that don't go at all.

Reactions: 11
Soph must bleeping stink with all those Mug Shots, me and my mam and grandma run on those things and we always joke about how gassy they make us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
surely that dining boof would have been a better design if it had faced the orangey? Instead of a dull plain wall! Also wouldn’t the table have been more useable if it was square. Such an interior design faux pas.
It's a bloody bizarre design. The boof takes over and blocks the whole kitchen. So much wasted space, and that panty... duck 🤦🏼‍♀️ why that small, that shape, that door, the microwave, the plant? It's like a mini kitchen, all it needs is a sink. Maybe that's her plans for the OG sink, she could squeeze it in there between the mugshots and tins.

Good to see she's ignoring the people who know more about her than she thinks too. Sweet dreams Soph 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just pissed she’s somehow got the air fryer which is out of stock everywhere. But then again she probably bought it 12 months ago

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.