Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just incase any of the hunzz or Sopha while tending not to read here think what I’m about to say is through jealousy 🙄 about the kitchen.... I’m going to give my 100% honesssssscht opinion.....

It’s tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Just incase any of the hunzz or Sopha while tending not to read here think what I’m about to say is through jealousy 🙄 about the kitchen.... I’m going to give my 100% honesssssscht opinion.....

It’s tit.
It absolutely is. I came to say the pantry is tit too. It’s like she’s playing house. And what’s going on with that silly round table. It’s all tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just reminded myself, on our local radio station today there was a repeat of an interview with LLB. The dj said he absolutely hated grey and beige and asked Lawrence what he thought. He replied, "I agree with you, euggghhh, I HATE BOTH colours. That's if you can actually call them colours."
Had to chuckle to myself when I heard it! Seems like LLB is getting his point around everywhere at the moment with all these interviews he's doing. I really do hope we see Sopha in a mood and in the dog bed at some point, I'm in the mood for a right good old roller rant!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So the pantry is a tiny kitchen within the kitchen just like her wardrobes inside the walk in wardrobe.

Waiting for the dolls house to be displayed in the ‘ entrance hall’ to continue her theme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Anyone else think it’s pretty embarrassing how hard she tries to ‘show off’ her fake friendship to the Sollomon-swash brigade. She has Joe’s new cooking book on that shelf in the PANTR-Y. She doesn’t even cook, so why does she have cooking books. All for show more gifted/wasted money on items for show. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Every time she shows that pantry, it seems even more ridiculous.

it’s basically a storage cupboard for all her kitchen appliances and utensils.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wtf is that pantry all about 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Why would you put a microwave and a bloody air fryer in a pantry? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just why?!
Also, another shite design from our Brad, could have fit 3 of those baskets in there and actually stacked them as they are designed to do ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe things have changed but I remember my nans pantry (in a council house) I can even still smell it actually. It was a cool area to store bread and non consumables. Not a bloody microwave and air fryer. I loved my nans pantry. She’s taking the bloody piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Bear with me here guys while I try and make sense of this tit show …

R&L are sitting in the booth eating lunch (Ok maybe that wouldn’t be happening but let’s pretend) and one of them spills a drink and she is the other side of the booth and she has negotiate the booth open the pantry door to get the kitchen roll?

That is not a kitchen of a proper Mother that spends time with her children?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Usual tripe .... Henry cracking her up, Jamie walking round outside on phone with Roy following him, apparently absolutely hilarious, snigger snigger, cackle, cackle. 🙄
Showing off that bloody kitchen/booth/waste of space again.
And that Pantry.....basically a cupboard with a window on the door.
Why would you go stand in a cupboard to use a microwave and air fryer when you got a (once) massive kitchen space just outside of it?
She basically admits on there that she just has things for the sake of it, " Measuring cups and spoons which I never used as I'm a tit cook"
So why you got them then, and hanging up too?
I mean, I don't use chopsticks, but does that mean I should be sticking them to my kitchen wall then?
twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m so confused 🫤 the ‘pantry’ looks sooo out of place just plonked in a corner, also why would you want to see what’s inside it although I suppose normal people keep food in a pantry not an air fryer & a microwave

Also & most importantly where the duck is the bleeping food? A tit load of mug shots & some tins???? Claiming to be a tit cook is no excuse for not even trying. I mean she could give hello fresh a go, they give you instructions & everything even the lost Simple person could follow it 😂😂
Urghhh she just makes me tit itch 🙄😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly that pantry makes so little sense I can't even sleep now trying to figure it the duck out and im still newborn mum tired!

Just why???? Why???? Its beyond tit. You can't even use it like a proper pantry to store loads of food. I cannot believe I'm saying this but it's actually worse than the cupboards with the wardrobes in it. Who air fries food in a cupboard?? Why keep a random kitchen roll in there?? Or even the straws when the sink amd fridge are miles away. I need answers hunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hinch jumping on the pantr y bandwagon - Billie Shepherd launched hers last week and now Hinch decides the time is right to showcase her cupboard where she cooks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn't a pantry supposed to be where you STORE food??!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Hinch has missed the point aggggainnnn and filled her with appliances she can brag about, tins of soup and mugshots 🤣🤣🤣 just when you thought the kitchen couldn't get any shitter 💩🤣
It's just like the bootroom, the movie room, Henry's washroom etc ..purely for showing off on insta 🥱 and having an opportunity to use The Claw 🤏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bear with me here guys while I try and make sense of this tit show …

R&L are sitting in the booth eating lunch (Ok maybe that wouldn’t be happening but let’s pretend) and one of them spills a drink and she is the other side of the booth and she has negotiate the booth open the pantry door to get the kitchen roll?

That is not a kitchen of a proper Mother that spends time with her children?
I guess that explains why Ron is still on a bottle… (don’t come at me, it’s a joke, I don’t actually care if he still uses a bottle)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s not a pantry🤦🏼‍♀️She just gets everything wrong all of the time, she really hasn’t got a clue about anything

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.