Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if this has already been mentioned. I was looking back at older posts as she did this on on 17th June, tagging the flooring company in with an ‘ad’ declaration, which I didn’t notice before. So it has been an Ad all along, not that im surprised.
Nah i think looking at that the last bit been recently addded in the post was also edited sadly u like fb cant see when on insta
Screenshot_20221018_103639.jpg

Reactions: 9
So bleeping ridiculous. She's clearly telling lennie to do this kiss Ronnie cos lennie is looking at hinch for approval before actually doing it

Imagine being that much of a cock

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I had one of them on tinder saying he couldn’t put a face pic up because of work. As if anyone’s work doesn’t allow dating 😂 I get that some people are still embarrassed about online dating but it’s how most people meet now.
Agree with you but my friend may be the exception to the rule. He’s a head of a boarding school and is utterly horrified at the thought of parents seeing his profile on an OLD site. As a result, he’s still single…

I’m on holiday so have been dipping in and out but, as impossible as it seems, has the bragging got even worse? It’s just one long ‘look what I’ve wasted my money on today’. It’s not the sign of someone who leads a fulfilling life, whether you’re struggling or well-off.

I’m trying to think what I could show off in that vein - I bought some cold and flu tablets at the airport which have been a life-saver but I doubt I can make them into a winter flu season Instagram-able display in my porch. Unless I can persuade my doctor friend to lend me a gurney and IV drip to compete with the ludicrous pumpkin extravaganza…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No you aren’t overly sensitive.

women are over sexualised because of creeps like him all the time.

I was first cat called at 12 years old. James has already shown himself to be one of them sort of men. Constantly making sexual “jokes”, getting with women at places of work with large age gaps… he is a creepy weirdo’s

what I mean by then sort of men I mean these men exist in a pattern… they have no self awareness of their sexuality. He thinks he is funny but he is repulsive
I reckon he's just desperate and gagging for it because he never gets any with Hinch. That's how he comes across to me. He's desperately trying to prove women fancy him (*cough cough Jimbob no one fancies you, you're gross) probably hoping to make Hinch comes running. I mean who in their right mind would want that pervy creep anywhere near them, stinking of cigarettes, stumpy hands and microscopic dick. No ta.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
sorry if this has already been mentioned. I was looking back at older posts as she did this on on 17th June, tagging the flooring company in with an ‘ad’ declaration, which I didn’t notice before. So it has been an Ad all along, not that im surprised.
I’ve asked this one before and never got an answer. I’m curious to know as she’s reported for not declaring ad’s a lot. How long does she have to tell everyone it’s an ad, is it indefinitely? Is it only for a time limit? Is that perhaps why she gets away with it as the ad has run its course? Or am I being too nice 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the fact the video of the boys was lots of little videos clipped together that’s what screams that it was staged. They obviously didn’t do it right in one take. Plus the music over the top, drowning out her cackling and screeching directions.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
What has happened to all the "ebayers" or whatever she used to call the tat she ordered from there and got paid for? Now it's AmaZON tat. Everything is seen once and never again like the milk dispensers. Also why have we not seen them in any room apart from the orangery?

Reactions: 21
What has happened to all the "ebayers" or whatever she used to call the tat she ordered from there and got paid for? Now it's AmaZON tat. Everything is seen once and never again like the milk dispensers. Also why have we not seen them in any room apart from the orangery?
Because every room would have to be declared AD as most is gifted or from her range.
Carpets from Carpetright
Bedding and mattress from EmmaSleep
Desenio framed prints
Vulva Driveway
Hinch Tesco tat everywhere
Sofas from SNUG
Sofas from DFS

The only place that was safe was the orangery, but even that should be AD as she has either been given the stone flooring for free, or paid a fee to advertise or both!

Reactions: 22
It’s the fact the video of the boys was lots of little videos clipped together that’s what screams that it was staged. They obviously didn’t do it right in one take. Plus the music over the top, drowning out her cackling and screeching directions.
And the sneaky ad for the pajamas too

A 'garden garage kitchen', just what she needs, another kitchen that she won't cook in. But clearly, if bestie has one, then Sophie needs one too. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here we go.. no doubt this sink will lead up to a gifted AD for an outdoor kitchen in the secret ‘garden garage kitchen’ (wtf??) 😂 that they have had installed for ages..

Thing is this woman does not cook! Everything for the gram & engagement and to make sure they get the house how they want it without having to pay for it

his behaviour is not harmless at all. I knew Hinch wasn’t a feminist but in this day and age you’d think most women are. This picture is about the media but this relates to all men, the way James acts ie sexualising us for literally doing nothing just helps shift that idea to men that women are sexual objects. Eventually it stop them feeling any empathy for our experiences like cat calling or literally existing. When they starts to go, some men then go as far as to feeling nothing at all and committing disgusting acts.

Sexual assault and harassment is still a pro dominantly womens issue and it’s because men still continue to treat us like an object and these very “subtle” behaviours from idiots like fatty lard arse at what help drive the idea to other men we are just objects and we are dehumanised completely.

only have to look at the percentage of crimes that are sexual and what gender they are committed by.

piss off james and take your skanky wife away To who seems intent on undoing the hard work of feminists and inflicting trauma on your son.

both of you aren’t disliked for jealousy. It’s dislike for your lack of morals and absolute lack of self awareness or care for anyone else.
Well said! And all those stupid huns lapping it up and encouraging him do not have a clue how awful their own behaviour is and what it is they are cheering on.

Reactions: 12
Oh do duck off Sopha. You and creepy NoNob should be feeling ashamed after last night’s shitshow. I bet you’re both thinking you’re so funnnnnnay hey 🙄

Judging by these comments from her shoppers hunzz she might well be having a bad dream again about Jamie-short-for-James hanging out with a tart.... weird bunch of desperados, revolting 🤢

View attachment 1658845
Vile just bleeping vile 🤢

• Sick
I don't think It's not a good laugh, it's highly offensive. I don't think you sound silly at all. You have articulated beautifully the issue with this type of content. I'm not a survivor of SA, so I can't begin to imagine what you and others have been thru. My issue is the notion of 'chore play' where the only way a woman will unwilling have sex with her partner is if he does the bare minimum of household chores in order to get his leg over. And that his thankyou for this is the woman having to 'pay' in the way of a sexual favour. Again playing into stereotypes, all woman love cleaning etc and hate sex. It's extremely damaging to women, and I'm sure plays into the way that women are viewed by men in society. Nothing about that reel was remotely funny. Good on you for speaking up and reporting it. The Hinches need cancelling, pair off fuckwits.
And the precursor to all of this is when a man does a chore, say the washing up, and say I've done the washing up for you, that is so demeaning. It's not a woman's job to wash dishes, but by relegating the woman to the subservient being, there to serve a man and his needs, encouraging this behaviour is toxic. So that ridiculous hin who said she would drop her pants if her husband hoovered, WHY. Why would you use sex as a reward. Because the man has done one of the 'woman's' jobs? That's disgusting and sad, I really thought we had moved on from that. My husband would never say he had washed the dishes for me, he would just say oh I've done the washing up or whatever, and that's fine. It's his mess too!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Cost of living crisis. People can’t afford food or put their oven on and she’s bragging about a second kitchen really?!
And that bloody sink. 😒

It's just a sink soph ffs!!! You know what some nights I still sit and cry because I miss my old home, but because I saved hard to buy it. When I left my narcissist ex I had to go back into renting again. Your so far away from reality it's a joke.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.