Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t sleep thinking about this if I’m honest. I too am a survivor, and so I’m sure if someone has not been through that type of event, they may not get it. But I do. The video is overly suggestive. Not just a man cleaning, and that being the only thing turning Hinch on, but the two fingers, the slow grab, the way he grips the handle and you can see his knuckles whiten from the grip, even just the reference to his shark so to put the image of him grasping his penis like that, and using his hand in a sexually suggested manner…it’s disturbing and really makes me uncomfortable. It might sound silly, but I reported the video. I’m sure nothing will be done about it. And most people think it’s just a good laugh. But I find it incredibly distasteful.
Hope you got some sleep Sally ♥ it was very triggering.

I completely understand and agree with you, distasteful, crude and triggering. And no it's not silly at all, I reported it too. Social media has been a safe space (mostly) and rarely unwarranted videos like that appear. He is just a dirty old man.

Keep surviving lovely, hopefully a nice big coffee for you when you waken.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
his behaviour is not harmless at all. I knew Hinch wasn’t a feminist but in this day and age you’d think most women are. This picture is about the media but this relates to all men, the way James acts ie sexualising us for literally doing nothing just helps shift that idea to men that women are sexual objects. Eventually it stop them feeling any empathy for our experiences like cat calling or literally existing. When they starts to go, some men then go as far as to feeling nothing at all and committing disgusting acts.

Sexual assault and harassment is still a pro dominantly womens issue and it’s because men still continue to treat us like an object and these very “subtle” behaviours from idiots like fatty lard arse at what help drive the idea to other men we are just objects and we are dehumanised completely.

only have to look at the percentage of crimes that are sexual and what gender they are committed by.

piss off james and take your skanky wife away To who seems intent on undoing the hard work of feminists and inflicting trauma on your son.

both of you aren’t disliked for jealousy. It’s dislike for your lack of morals and absolute lack of self awareness or care for anyone else.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
his behaviour is not harmless at all. I knew Hinch wasn’t a feminist but in this day and age you’d think most women are. This picture is about the media but this relates to all men, the way James acts ie sexualising us for literally doing nothing just helps shift that idea to men that women are sexual objects. Eventually it stop them feeling any empathy for our experiences like cat calling or literally existing. When they starts to go, some men then go as far as to feeling nothing at all and committing disgusting acts.

Sexual assault and harassment is still a pro dominantly womens issue and it’s because men still continue to treat us like an object and these very “subtle” behaviours from idiots like fatty lard arse at what help drive the idea to other men we are just objects and we are dehumanised completely.

only have to look at the percentage of crimes that are sexual and what gender they are committed by.

piss off james and take your skanky wife away To who seems intent on undoing the hard work of feminists and inflicting trauma on your son.

both of you aren’t disliked for jealousy. It’s dislike for your lack of morals and absolute lack of self awareness or care for anyone else.
Brilliant 👏👏👏 well said 👏

Reactions: 10
The huns will be lapping it up and gushing over it saying it’s so funny, etc because they are so desperate for Grinch to like them. But you have to ask yourself would their reaction be the same if they went round to a friends house and their husband started acting all inappropriate and gyrating with the hoover, etc.

He reminds me of a sleazy bloke who used to work with me, also repulsive with fag breath, a nose and manky teeth. He tried it on with everyone, and would even go to the point of telling me stories (tall tales I imagine) of stuff he’d done with a couple of girls in work. Vile.

Reactions: 26

Also, remember her uploading those videos of the male workers at the house? They don’t seem to know what’s appropriate and that’s so worrying!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve just seen that post from Inch. I feel sick to my stomach and violated. I need a bath in bleach. What a bleeping creep he is.

Reactions: 29
I’ve just read some of the comments…. Wow! Talks of women needing a cold shower after watching 😷 I clicked on a couple of accounts that commented and hunch follows them. It’s laughable really!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: fingering cupboards and wanking taps, inch still looks a prick in a flat cap

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is probably the only time i'm happy to be kate to the party, my eyes have not been scarred by that creep.
Dreamboat? More like tugboat 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New lil' earner - a mobile white van muffin munchbox business! 👃 👀 🤭
"Mad Ma's Muffins - Munch whilst they're hot!"
I bet Mr Owl was as stunned as the rest of us! Jaymeeeh jusshht gives off a terribly pervy vibe 🤢
That could be Jimbobcreepyslob’s new job, although I think he prefers not to work and would prefer to make money by doing OnlyFans, I bet the hunzz would pay for that..... how repulsive 🤢

Yes, Mr Owl was disgusted by it as well and said he doesn’t think either of them are right in the head and both act very childish. Utter twats 🤢

Reactions: 14
But you have to ask yourself would their reaction be the same if they went round to a friends house and their husband started acting all inappropriate and gyrating with the hoover, etc.
Yes exactly! But then again these are the same idiots who thought their best mate Soph sexually harassing the builders was hilarious 🙄

Dread to think what delights we’ll be subjected to today…Earthworm Jim tend cleaning in the buff 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I hope Shark give them grief about it no need for it, I said there would be an ad for Shark £549 for a hoover disgusting, seen on fb a hinch ad for minky and her book of lists so still selling to the highest bidder. That house isn’t a home it’s a business studio for tax purposes. Omo
ps how many hoovers has she got now.?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.