Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I get a line for mentioning Hinch hoover lines a thread or two back?! Not quite a bingo as its teeny peeny šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The term ''Inch'' was coined here lol

View attachment 1657888

Then when he appeared as Janine it cemented the name even more.
Jesus Christā€¦. my eyes, my eyesā€¦.. a real life mangina. I always thought tend Hinch not a farm was hotter than the sun, judging by this photographic evidence itā€™s colder than a polar bearā€™s nob. I would have said colder than Jimbobmicronobgetajobā€™s nob, but he doesnā€™t appear to have one, so I canā€™t! ATV. šŸ”¬šŸ†šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was not what I wanted to see when I sat down to eat a late dinner. Iā€™m currently dog sitting so went for a 4 mile walk (try it some time soph) to try and tire her outā€¦ā€¦an hour later and sheā€™s still running round like an absolute loon šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

However, Iā€™m currently a single mumma and have been for nearly 3 years. Was thinking recently itā€™s time to you know, get back out there againā€¦ā€¦..I think Iā€™ll wait a while longer after witnessing that!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Glad you nusty trolls got a mention! Also I rem when tend BFF SSS was, as she said 'a but rubbish at posting lately' because she was so tired, turned out she was actually pregnant with Rose. Do you think the sleeping Princess Rose of Maldon could be on the same track? I mean it's not like she has an actual job to be tired about.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're trying to make him a Z list celeb - mark my words he'll be on some late night crap panel show and some itv9 show with the rest of them!

Im a celebrity or dancing on ice I'm telling you now!!!

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
The best that those two could get would be Blankety blank. Mind you Joe Swash was on there last week and even he's got more talent than Inch.šŸ¤”

Reactions: 11
The best that those two could get would be Blankety blank. Mind you Joe Swash was on there last week and even he's got more talent than Inch.šŸ¤”
im definitely feeling this!! Joe will be egging on inch to get his 15 minutes!

they're so transparent

Reactions: 8
ā€˜Trolls leave your baggage at the door no one is interestedā€™
Except you Hinch
Your interested
Clearly

Reactions: 45
Oh my bleeping days..... where to start šŸ˜± His teefsssh šŸ¦·šŸ¤¢

Seriously, does he think that video is sexy or funny.... itā€™s neither. Itā€™s just creepy, unattractive, slimy, oddball-without-balls thinking heā€™s something special. Iā€˜ve seen sexier mussshroomsssh to be honesssst :m

Obviously Iā€™m going to have to record a version of Jimbobslimysod singing ā€œLetā€™s Get It Onā€ now. Iā€™m going to need a bucket nearby though šŸ¤®

53493812-4F27-497A-8573-1FD2A261FA1B.jpeg

Edit: Spelling, his teefsssh put me off šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Insta showed me another account I despise (thanks insta?) Look at Sophā€™s comment back to this lady, she has no fā€™ing clue what sheā€™s watched (or not watched) just trying to fit in with other influencer witches šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I watch all her blogs babesā€¦. You mean VLOGS?! Does she have a brain???
Comments also limited on her page bcos she knows sheā€™s a stuck up twit, surprised she replied back to chavvy Hunch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my bleeping days..... where to start šŸ˜± His teefsssh šŸ¦·šŸ¤¢

Seriously, does he think thatā€™s sexy or funny.... itā€™s neither. Itā€™s just creepy, unattractive, slimy, oddball-without-balls thinking heā€™s something special. Iā€˜ve seen sexier mussshroomsssh to be honesssst :m

Obviously Iā€™m going to have to record a version of Jimbobslimysod singing ā€œLetā€™s Get It Onā€ now. Iā€™m going to need a bucket nearby though šŸ¤®

View attachment 1658131
Urrrrrgh his cacky teefs and chin muff šŸ¤®
Shhhmug dirrrrty grin and fag ash breath.
Grey joggers and a teeny penny obviously does it for da Mrs & gets him a cheeky bit of Ma's Muffin(s) for breakfassshht - if he's lucky!
Revolting man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.