Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he just HAS to post the comments on his stories. He does this every time. It just shows how hungry he is for adoration and recognition. It comes across as desperate and pathetic.
I would die if my husband did anything like that. How embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why did I open insta after a long day, just sat down with my micro curry. I’m not hungry anymore.

Dirty cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These sheep need a bloody good seeing to or a 🍆 “ toy” if they even vaguely found that display “hot” 🤮

Oh god I’m going to have serious nightmares tonight 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These sheep need a bloody good seeing to or a 🍆 “ toy” if they even vaguely found that display “hot” 🤮

Oh god I’m going to have serious nightmares tonight 😱😱😱
Bored horny housewives who don't fancy him but equally don't get their needs met by their husbands. Feeding into his already overinflated ego because we all know he's hardly catch of the century.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
And he just HAS to post the comments on his stories. He does this every time. It just shows how hungry he is for adoration and recognition. It comes across as desperate and pathetic.
I would die if my husband did anything like that. How embarrassing
Yeah, as if the first time wasn't bad enough, he repeats the shared story about 8 times. It wasn't funny the first time, definitely wasn't funny the 8th one! They really think they are a hilarious double act. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
The slimey mannz is in luuurve with himself 🤢 and he will be revelling in the huns comments.
"Business ain't as good as it woz darrrrrrlin' - so time to bring out me sexxxxual side, get those shoppers into a frenzied sweat!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is her audience. Bored horny housewife or single mum . So they shop , clean and buy tit. They're lonely and desperate. I didn't realise how desperate until They're longing for two fingered inch 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
They're trying to make him a Z list celeb - mark my words he'll be on some late night crap panel show and some itv9 show with the rest of them!

Im a celebrity or dancing on ice I'm telling you now!!!

😂😂😂😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
does she need to always declare each post or just once? I don't know the rules!

I'd love to see a list of what she paid for and equivalent costs!
Yes she needs to declare her #gifted shite and #ads if the the products she is showing in her stories. So to be be clear as she works with P&G everytime their products are featured, the post should clearly be marked as an #ad. She is well aware of the rules as she will often post that she hasn't been asked to post a story, but she must mark it as an #ad. As she should because, she doesn't just lurrrvvveeeeee it, it's cash for comment. Sorry set off on a ramble, allllllll the vest, hope that helps 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.