Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, as if the first time wasn't bad enough, he repeats the shared story about 8 times. It wasn't funny the first time, definitely wasn't funny the 8th one! They really think they are a hilarious double act. :rolleyes:
init and the thing is we all know they will get hate comments they just don’t show them.

The best adults are ones that learn from their mistakes and see it as an opportunity to grow and be a better version of themselves

every adult is always capable of evolving and doing so

these cretins know they disregard their kids welfare for money, plenty of evidence already to show links to trauma and childhood ends in poor mh and worse outcomes in kids. Buying love doesn’t prevent that. They’ve broken trust by using them for financial gain when they can’t consent. They ignore it because they don’t want to work

they know how to care for animals, they know the risks of having a fat dog and ignore

they aren’t good people and they literally bore me. Such typical narc behaviour having to post things to convince the world you are good 🥱 good people don’t have to post quotes and tell people they are good. They know they are and that’s enough. Seeking validation is always a sign you know you’re a bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t think I can bring myself to read the hunzzz comments on Jimbobslimysod’s reel 😱 I bet they’re wetting themselves laughing with “Oh, you’re so funny Jamie, ha ha” or “Oh you’re so lucky Soph” 🤮

Nope can’t do it... I think I’d roll my eyes so much they’d fall out 🙄🙄🙄
There are probably some hunzzz who would happily shag
honestly If father James is true and he has turned to god you have to wonder why?

he wasn’t blessed with looks
He is a porky bugger
Absolutely no penis
Married to a psycho
Personality of a crusty wank sock

he uses resistance bands

I mean duck me, if there is a god hun he bleeping hates you x

i would cross the road if I saw him. I just know he is on a website for them ones where you can look for an affair or some tit (one of my best mates had an anon rip off about her creepy bastard husband who I always hated before anyone accuses me of beingon any 💀💀😭🤣)

lmao ok go back to exploiting your kids babes xx
Do you mean you actually seen him on there? I can’t imagine him and Sopha even have sex tbh, or if they do it’s missionary with the lights off while she lays there like a sack of spuds and let’s out a little squeak at the end 🤢 When he grabbed the door frame at the beginning of that picture it actually looked like he was steadying himself while having a wank 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
108F335E-A720-4600-9172-90ECAC62EBD1.jpeg
Another troll obsessed fucktard getting all passive aggressive because someone’s not blowing smoke up someone’s arse!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
There are probably some hunzzz who would happily shag

Do you mean you actually seen him on there? I can’t imagine him and Sopha even have sex tbh, or if they do it’s missionary with the lights off while she lays there like a sack of spuds and let’s out a little squeak at the end 🤢 When he grabbed the door frame at the beginning of that picture it actually looked like he was steadying himself while having a wank 🤢
nah I can just imagine him being on sites like that no picture.My mate found her husband no pic so she set him up. She had a tip off so took a stock image off the internet and messaged the profile she’d been told about.

He didn’t have a picture and said he couldn’t due to his work but was happy to meet in a public place and give a description of the top he was wearing 💀
Rest of this story is far too outing but anyways he got found out the silly bleep

thought he had it all planned out. Absolutely hated him to . He had weird beedy eyes like James 😭 SOz to anyone with beady eyes lmao

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ…. my eyes, my eyes….. a real life mangina. I always thought tend Hinch not a farm was hotter than the sun, judging by this photographic evidence it’s colder than a polar bear’s nob. I would have said colder than Jimbobmicronobgetajob’s nob, but he doesn’t appear to have one, so I can’t! ATV. 🔬🍆🤣
Christ did you have to give us a close up, some of us are trying to keep our stomach contents in our stomach!!! But whose is that very hairy knee bottom right?!!

Reactions: 8
nah I can just imagine him being on sites like that no picture.My mate found her husband no pic so she set him up. She had a tip off so took a stock image off the internet and messaged the profile she’d been told about.

He didn’t have a picture and said he couldn’t due to his work but was happy to meet in a public place and give a description of the top he was wearing 💀
Rest of this story is far too outing but anyways he got found out the silly bleep

thought he had it all planned out. Absolutely hated him to . He had weird beedy eyes like James 😭 SOz to anyone with beady eyes lmao
I had one of them on tinder saying he couldn’t put a face pic up because of work. As if anyone’s work doesn’t allow dating 😂 I get that some people are still embarrassed about online dating but it’s how most people meet now. There’s a guy that is the absolute double of Inch that used to send me really filthy sexual messages (back when Facebook was first a thing and you could only block people on the PC version and I was too poor for a computer lol I had to go to the Internet cafe just to block him 😂) I wish I could post his pic but I wouldn’t want people recognising him and giving away who I am lol but he is the spitting image of Inch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mate don’t, even your wife thinks your repulsive. You’re only there to blow smoke up her arse and sort the kids out when they’re not at Fiddles...

Reactions: 15
Christ did you have to give us a close up, some of us are trying to keep our stomach contents in our stomach!!! But whose is that very hairy knee bottom right?!!
It’s probably Fiddle’s very hairy knee 🤭

• Haha
I had one of them on tinder saying he couldn’t put a face pic up because of work. As if anyone’s work doesn’t allow dating 😂 I get that some people are still embarrassed about online dating but it’s how most people meet now. There’s a guy that is the absolute double of Inch that used to send me really filthy sexual messages (back when Facebook was first a thing and you could only block people on the PC version and I was too poor for a computer lol I had to go to the Internet cafe just to block him 😂) I wish I could post his pic but I wouldn’t want people recognising him and giving away who I am lol but he is the spitting image of Inch.
men are so gross 🤮 James always has given me bas vibes but tbh their get together story is a huge power Imbalance story that stinks of red flags anyway so that’s probably why

Reactions: 14
She mentions trolls so much so obviously she DOES care, and reads here daily.
Mr strictly has just worked 14 hours straight, we may struggle but I’ll tell you something, he would put Inch to shame in an hour and I would choose our life EVERY time over theirs.
How the duck is he not embarrassed doing that stupid reel, with no job.
Honestly he’s a bleeping embarrassment of a man

• Heart
Reactions: 26
men are so gross 🤮 James always has given me bas vibes but tbh their get together story is a huge power Imbalance story that stinks of red flags anyway so that’s probably why
I don’t even know the full story of that. From what I heard she worked for him in marketing. He was higher up and she was a sales girl? I only found out about tattle last year (some scruff posted on Instagram about it because people were slagging her off lol) and then I discovered the Mrs hinch thread and was like yessss I’m not the only one that dislikes her 😂 Before I discovered tattle I thought that everyone thought the sun shone out of her arse lol

• Heart
Thank god her dad hasn’t got Instagram, with inch’s wooden acting, he would be crying all the way to the therapist

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Lord have mercy. I'm due to give birth next week but may have to ask for a C-section after watching that reel from Inch. Everything down below just died and I feel sicker now than when I was hospitalised with hyperemesis gravidarum 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.