Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just adding screencaps.
She has 4 empty sockets behind this. Why can't it be left plugged in???

Reactions: 17
Lmao her latest story. Tell me you don't cook, without telling me you don't cook. Buying cable tidy's for the back of an air fryer, that appears to live right next to a plug socket.
There'll be an Amazon link shortly. Got to earn some affiliate cash for Christmas

Reactions: 17
There'll be a link shortly. Got to earn some affiliate cash for Christmas
it’s the only reason why everything is from AMAZON now. What happened to her EBay bargains and supporting smaller businesses? She’s gearing up to make a lot of money through Amazon links

Reactions: 21
God I’ve not posted here in so long! But I’ve been reading mostly!
Hope all ye fat hens are doing well

Just came to say, everything in that house is becoming an advert.
I thought that she was gonna show that hideous grey brick shite
And what’s “so cute” about a family business? The way she says it makes me wanna boke!

Reactions: 22
She’s jumping on the air fryer bandwagon I see. I feel like I said this a while back that she would buy an air fryer (sorry beg a gifted one) and we would be treated to a load of air fryer food concoctions that she will inevitably fuck up.

Reactions: 29
Hey we've missed you! @WestHighlandWy

Reactions: 13
So after April the proposed annual utilities bill us forecast to go up to £4350, from the capped £2500 good luck Hinch flogging to your sheep after this news

Reactions: 27
Isn't this in the pantry....
May well be, I absolutely despise the poor design and layout of that entire kitchen area so I've genuinely stopped giving a shit where things are now.
Why have counter space and sockets in a pantry when it's for food storage? Why have a huge fucking breakfast booth in the middle of a room that's not big enough for one? Why have a massive fuck off hob oven top when you don't fucking cook?

Can you tell I hate her kitchen?

Reactions: 24
A blind man on a galloping horse could see that her ‘Amazon finds’ are another sales tactic. And why is everything a journey or a find? Do Amazon hide their products? Are they camouflaged?!

You didn’t ‘find’ them you absolute ballroot. As if they’re locked away in some weird cupboard at your nans house. You searched and ordered them. Give me strength this DAY.

Reactions: 37
Going back to the flooring. 9 weeks ago she said she will explain more about the flooring. 9 weeks this little company who was started when she was 5 lol have been waiting for her.
Also the utility room with the tagged flooring. This isn't an ad guychssss. But earlier the flooring is an AD so what is it then? What part is the AD if your not declaring what is gifted on reveals but happily tagging companies on the finished project..... the mind boggles

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Prices will shoot up anyway. It's not because of you specifically you penis, it's the traffic driven there by you which alerts the Amazon's pricing algorithm to increase the price.

Reactions: 22
@Andioooop thank you for thinking of me, am reading on and off but mostly staying away.
Think if I do come back I will do so with a new account x

Reactions: 64
She’s jumping on the air fryer bandwagon I see. I feel like I said this a while back that she would buy an air fryer (sorry beg a gifted one) and we would be treated to a load of air fryer food concoctions that she will inevitably fuck up.
She's been following air fryer guys for quite a while now as well
All that space and little sopha cooks in the pantry I'm sure the microwave is in there as well lol

Reactions: 13
Funnily enough I got some samples from here last week!
I called and had a chat with them and they stated that the stone MUST NOT BE MOPPED AT ALL as natural stone will absorb water and ‘look awful’

Reactions: 35
Look like concrete floors, cold, dull and harsh, jeez I wonder who that reminds you of

Even the thought of walking on them with heated floors on makes my kidneys hurt

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.