Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman needs to ask herself why she is even entertaining this wee cretin! Like duck off the pair of ye! View attachment 1649278He reeks of child snatcher…, 🙈
Didnt he basically calls her all cxxts in the world for her not visiting him when she popped to see a fan in scotland ....talk about 2 faced 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just...what...is that door display? Looks shite.
I am however amusing myself with a vision of her waking up this morning to the display completely destroyed, replaced by a pile of lama puke as the woolly wankers roll around in the grass with stomach ache after eating it all....I can but dream!

How bad does her hair look in that staged sleeping pic? The roots literally look black in that light and then there's a bit of straw yellow from lower down.
Cant wait. for the rats to come pay a visit lmao

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Garrway to the party but that autumn door is just pure tit 🤣 and when you look at SSS even more shite🤣 she desperately wants to be Stacey and misses the mark every single time. She will never be her. I don't know why she just doesn't stop the bullshit and be herself for once. Does she even know who she is anymore?

Why does she always laugh at Ronnie? Even if she's laughing in a 'bless is art' kinda way, Ronnie doesn't know that, he's going to grow up thinking she's laughing at him.

As for the wave of light, don't get me started. Is she just so ignorant to the world that she hasn't realised? Does she know and not care? Or even more sick, has she done it on purpose for advertising purposes? Either way, what a sick individual. Ren and Lon might be innocent and cute now but people are a product of their environment and I'm telling you now, those boys are going to grow up spoilt, entitled, vain.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That Autumn display is so bleeping tone deaf.

i bet Jamie is stood outside wanking all over them pumpkins in the rain while the Llamas look on, as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
All those beds and she pretends to fall asleep in the garden 🙄

thank heavens she has a paramedic in the family to advise her to have a well woman check 👍🏻 Hth
Don’t forget all the gifted sofas too….

God how dull are the clothes from her baby range?

I wouldn’t dress my cat in them!
I’m pregnant and DREADING someone gifting me something from her range. I’ll try selling it rather than returning it for an exchange to avoid Hinch getting any more commission when/if it is resold in store 😂

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but I'm still in absolute awe that she, a grown woman, wife and mother of two, rolled herself up into an actual ball and laid on the wet/muddy grass (where her livestock tit and piss daily) :sick: 😂

BOGGING

Sophie Hinchliffe is a woman, pass it on. Xo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She’s going to post one of her bleeping Tesco Hinch candles lit isn’t she? 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Idea for thread 600: All the places Hunch can nap.

💤 Oh the places Hinch'll nap! 💤

She'll curl up in a ball and nap on the grass,
She'll not hear the roar of cars driving past.

She'll nap on the floor,
Tired from doing one chore,
Jim Bob's a bore,
So she'll snore near a door.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's replied to a comment when someone said I hope you have something in place for those pumpkins when they're no longer needed and she's put I already have a plan.

Ok. Soph.. I'll wait. Because no you bleeping haven't.

I'd put a good amount smashed up in the woods. We always put a couple of pumpkins on my father in laws grave, when they are no longer needed we take it deep into the cemetery, where all the trees are, and we smash them up for the squirels. There's always lots smashed up. Why put them in the bin when animals enjoy them.
Pumpkins are really bad for hedgehogs though so should be raised up where they cant eat them!

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
She gets Jamie to take pictures of her sleeping,
What's that?? Your husbands a creep and your dad's still weeping!

Reactions: 16
Her next inspirational quote is coming

💫 Remember guys, your staged photos don't have to make sense to anyone but you. 💫

Sometimes you've just got to lay down, breathe, and take it all in. It doesn't matter if you're in the middle of the supermarket, mowing the lawn, crossing the road - take the moment to reset and re-centre yourself. You don't have to explain this to anyone, least of all yourself. Just do it. Seize that moment, take a nap. So what if the grass is wet, there's fox tit everywhere or a car is coming? It only has to make sense to you.
goodnight everyone xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh god this has finished me off. I’ve got pneumonia and was laid on the landing of MiL’s house with CoffeeBaby (scared of MiL’e dog), where I fell asleep. Concerned family woke me up and gave me some medicine, even though I was genuinely just shattered 😂 nephew posted pictures online, people are going to think I’m copying Grinch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m a hypocrite, don’t get the seasonal door thing but I double tapped Stacey’s post 😇😎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sometimes you've just got to lay down, breathe, and take it all in. It doesn't matter if you're in the middle of the supermarket, mowing the lawn, crossing the road - take the moment to reset and re-centre yourself. You don't have to explain this to anyone, least of all yourself. Just do it. Seize that moment, take a nap. So what if the grass is wet, there's fox tit everywhere or a car is coming? It only has to make sense to you.
goodnight everyone xxx
I'm sorry to say this hunnay.
She is going to plagiarise this magnificent quote. She'll also use a photo of her breathe cushion to shill her hunchxtesc○ range 🥲 Xx

Does anyone know who Mrs Hinch gave her old house to?
Her dog.
Hope this helps? Xo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.