Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
I think it’s a Freda forced friendship you know like when people are friends in school so think they have to stay friends In adulthood if it wasn’t for bossy Freda and her YOU WONT LEAVE MY SOPH OUT attitude none of them would have anything to do with her anymore it’s obvious they outgrew soph even before Mrs Hinch
It’s always baffled me how Georgia & Hinch are friends, Georgia is so natural & likeable. I instantly took to her when I started watching her stories, nothing’s forced, she’s everything Hinch wishes she was

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Maldon was under a big glass dome.
Did you not? How do you think we always have a sunny microclimate? Never rains here under the glass dome and forget about avian pathogens! Or even human pathogens for that matter, we partied in our gardens all through lockdown thanks to the glass dome!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Cassy Role

VIP Member
The other winner of the b&m shopping trip with Hinch didn’t even get to go.

Looking at her page she doesn’t seem to be as big a hincher as the other one.
Wtf?? It was Essex. Hinch doesn’t have a job. Could she not have just met her another time? That’s how much of a fuck she gives about her sheep. They’re all morons.

Reactions: 31

Wize Owl

VIP Member
5E83F1F6-2653-4ED2-8AED-F0F6170AA87B.jpeg

I mean.... it’s not like Jimbobcreepyslob hasn’t ever seen Sopha film a tap before is it, usually she’s wanking them at the time. Twats 😂

Also, YESSSS Sopha, you have lost the plot, in fact you lost it a long time ago. If you look for it you might just find your missing nostril at the same time 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve been up since 6am letting my dog out, and getting the laundry on, kids up and breakfasts made, dishwasher emptied and put away, showered and dressed. What’s she done? Added a mental health post the day after world mental health day because the Tesco reel - ADVERT was much more important. Does she not see how people like her AFFECT others mental health? The overspending, the pristine showroom of a house, not having to look after kids on your own, the overuse of FILTERS 😡 Influencers and social media are part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

mammaof3

VIP Member
Last one I promise.

This pic was posted on Tattle on 13 April 2019.

Ronnie was born 2 months later on 20 June 2019.

1665575698832.png

• Wow
  • Sad

YorkshireTeaTime

“Post box is overflowing, probably full of bills”
Proceeds to show what’s ACTUALLY come in the post…. yet more freebies and an opportunity for another ad.
sophie, you really are insufferable.

• Wow

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’ve been here in various guises since Feb 2019 👀👀
I take SM breaks occasionally and always recklessly delete my Tattle account. It’s a long climb back to VIP each time 😂

I originally googled “Mrs Hinch fraud” and the rest is history. Talking of out in the wild photos, the abandoned book tour of Spring 2019 was also a treasure trove of unaltered photos. An intrepid Tattler found out the generic password for fans to buy a photo of them meeting Mrs Hinch. The official photographer clearly did not like her - she managed to look awkward in every single one. Some were saved to threads - 16-18 I think
Were you ever here under the guise of a Bunny?

I miss her

• Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
I don’t get how after doing the same shit for four years, bragging, posting ad after ad, fleecing her sheep for everything she can get… she STILL can’t get over it or believe it’s happened to her?

• Haha
  • Heart

12inchthinbase

Everything about Hinch gives me second hand embarrassment!

I cannot get over what the actual fuck she has done to her naturally beautiful face! HOW can you spend so much money on so many different cosmetic procedures/plastic surgery and then STILL filter your pictures?! She is the most insecure woman on the planet, she's 2 years older than me and could pass for being my mother.

Secondly, Stacey very clearly uses Hinch to make herself look better.. eventhough she technically homed in on Hinch and stole all of her IG sales tactics (cos she's just better than you hunchyyy) ..what kind of bestie bubs forever fweinnnd let's you walk around a cleaning expo with your hair looking THAT bad?! :sick: I'd have been "right Soph wtf is going on here, let me sort this out!" (who needs trolls ey).

And lastly this one is for Hinch, YOUR HOUSE IS NOT A FARM. It's a big house with a big garden, fucking get over ittt! Stop trying to push this "country farm girl" lifestyle whilst you're walking around wearing £5,000 worth of designer clothes and driving a fucking range rover and behaving like an 18 year old slapper!! Fucking embarasssingggg.